Chapter 15

Exhausted I get back backstage after defeating Brie Bella, holding my side because of a liver punch I sit down on a chair, breathing heavily. ''Great match, Celeste!'' Paul (Big Show) smiles as he walks over in his regular clothes. ''BIG BOY!!'' running over even though I'm exhaused I jump ontop of his mega ass stomach, hugging him, he chuckles and hugs me back. ''I can't wait to see you competing for the WWE Women's Championship! But be careful, where you make friends, you make enemies Celeste.'' ''I guess she already has.'' Paul let's go of me at the voice and looks at the two persons standing there. 

We both look confused at the two persons, AJ Styles and Alicia Fox. (Because some of these people in the story don't come back a lot I'll just use their stage names to prevent confusion) they walk over. ''The moment you came in here, 'Eyota' with your perky hair and big bambi eyes you stole my opportunity to become the World Heavyweight Champion, by becoming Leati's little girl. By being his little girl you gave him strength, strength to continue fighting.'' ''And he gives you the strength to keep on fighting for the WWE Women's Championship.'' Alicia looks at me with a bitchy look. ''Is there a problem here?'' Leati walks over, having just finished his match, defending his championship against Brock Lesnar. Looking at his sweaty body and moist hair, it almost turns me on, biting my lip hard as he stands next to me wrapping his arm around my waist. ''Yes, there is. Your girlfriend there, is a cheater, the only reason she's with you is to get power and feared.'' I launch myself at AJ, Leati however wrapping his arms around my shoulder trying to contain the struggling and raging me. ''let me go! I'm going to wreck is fucking face!!'' I'd put my hands on Leati's arms, trying to release myself from his grip but he holds me tightly. ''LET ME GO!'' growling I pull his arms, making it extremely hard for Leati to keep a grip on me. ''Let's go for a walk love, let's get you calmed down..'' Leati turns around, keeping me close still. ''Is there a problem here?'' Randy walks over, looking confused at the still heavy and hard containable me. ''They are the problem, get rid of them before she explodes please.'' Leati nods at Alicia Fox and AJ Styles who are grinning evilly. Randy walks over, tapping Paul on his shoulder wanting him to help getting rid of them.

''Celeste calm down, calm down babe.'' Leati would've pulled me to The Shield's locker room, Jon and Colby would be there too. ''What's going on with her?'' Colby puts his shirt on ''Styles and Fox.'' Leati puts me down on the couch, while I'm shaking of anger and frustration. ''Do we need to help?'' Jon looks concerned at me, ''No stand down, it'll make things worse. We'll beat them in the ring. All she needs to do now is something to use her anger on.'' ''Take her to the gym, it's a good way to get rid of her frustration.'' Jon looks at me still, I'd still be shaking of anger, my face not showing a emotion and my hands clenched tightly in fists. ''She's going to explode if she sees them again or doesn't get something to get rid of her anger on.'' Colby kneels beside me, I'd give him a death glare, he'd get up. ''Let's go to the gym.'' 

-

As soon are we're in the gym I head to the punchin bag after being changed in my yoga pants, sneakers and a tight tanktop, grabbing my phone and I turn on the theme song of The Shield. While releasing my frustration and anger on the punching bag the boys would be running on the treadmill keeping an eye on me. Letting out a yell as I kick hard enough to break the strings the punching bag would be hanging on. Breathing heavily, Leati looks at me while he times Colby and Jon on the treadmill. Nodding at him it's fine I grab my bottle of water, unscrew the lid and I take a long sip, feeling the cold water running down my throat. Exhaling deeply I feel my muscles cool down, screwing the lid back on the bottle again I walk over to the treadmill, running next to Jon and Colby, them smirking as they speed up, I smirk and take the challenge and speed up as well. Roughly ten minutes later we're still running, me still running like I just started, Jon and Colby on the other hand stop a minute later. Them panting heavily and I continue running, turning up the speed even more wanting to completely exhaust myself before I leave. ''Babe, you've been running for over fifty minutes now. Take some rest.'' ''Fifty minutes is nothing compared to what I normally run.'' Leati turns the treadmill off. ''Why?'' ''You've got matches tomorrow.''

Hey guys, this chapter is a bit shorter than you guys are used to. Sowwy!