Chapter 2

Once I've got my ring suit on, I braid my long black hair and tie it eventually so it doesn't get loose. ''C'mon princess! You haven't got forever, even when a real match starts.'' shouts Leati from outside the dressing room, I roll my eyes ''Yes yes I'm coming!'' his footsteps fade, he's probably headed to the ring. I open the door, close it behind me and head to the ring. Leati just stands there like it's nothing, rubbing his right upper arm gently after running a hand through his long black hair.

He sees me swallowing hard and smirks slightly, pulling his hair back. Leati walks over to the ropes and opens them up so I can get in. I smile thankfully at him and climb through the ropes and he lets go of them after I'm in the ring. The cute twinkle in his eyes appear again when I yawn and look at him. Leati clears his throat and runs his fingers through his hair again. ''Soooo.. Who's our referee?'' ''I'll be the referee'' We both look in the direction of the voice, Randy walks over. ''Okay, no cheating Orton because she's a girl.'' Leati looks at him and Randy nods, knowing not to fuck with Leati.

Leati and I stand opposite of eachother, both of us in a fight position. '''Ding ding ding!'' Randy mimics the bell that starts the match. Leati checks me out by giving me taunt punch, before I can do anything he spears me and I squeal as we fly to the other side of the ring. Leati grabs my leg and pulls it up while Randy slams on the ground of the ring like they do with real matches. 1...2.. and I kick out on 2. Leati looks surprised at me and pulls me up by my hair, I grit my teeth as it hurts a bit and I punch him right in the ribs, grab his head and mimic his Superman Punch. Leati goes down, him obviously letting me win so I get more confidence, I roll my eyes while keeping him in a leg lock and Randy start slamming on the ground of the ring again. 1..2...333.. just before Randy says three Leati kicks out. I grumble something and get up quickly when Leati does so. He picks me up, lifting me on his shoulder and I jump off his shoulder, kick him in his back so he faceplants hard on the ground. I sit on his back, grab is legs and pull them up, him having a hard time to kick out. 1....2....3.... ''Ding ding ding!! And  the winner of this match is, Celeste Calaway!'' I let go of Leati and Randy grabs my arm lifting it up in the air.

Leati gets up, doing a hair flip and looks at me. ''I totally let you win..'' ''uhuh.. Of course you did!'' I fold my arms and Leati hums, clearly not liking the fact he lost from a girl ''One way or another Le, you'll beat her sooner or later.'' Natalya walks in, looking smiling at me as she puts her thumbs up. ''Way to go girl!'' I giggle and look at her, she gets in the ring and hugs me. She looks at Leati while she does and nods at him, he nods back while holding his ribs.

''Le, can you show her around a bit? I've got to help Viper with his love life.'' ''What? Which lo-'' Natalya gives Randy a glare and he sighs, opening the ropes for her so she can get out and after he goes out himself. ''Do you mind showing Celeste around a bit? She's new of course.'' ''Uhm yes.. I guess..?'' Leati stutters a little bit while looking at me, the twinkle showing up in his eyes again.

I let out a soft giggle, he opens the ropes so I can get out, I climb out of the ropes and Leati climbs out of the ring after me. "Daddy!!" A young girl runs over to Leati, Leati smiling and lifting her up "There's my little princess!" I look adored at them, the little girl giggles and gasps when she sees me. "A-a-are you The Undertaker's daughter?!" She almost screams the sentence, and I nod, she screams again jumping out of her father's arms and runs over to me.

Before I get the chance to sit down on one knee to hug her she half spears me so I fall back, her laying next to me giggling, I chuckle quietly, sit on one knee and help her up. She hugs me while playing with my black hair. Leati smiles while watching. He walks over and lifts her up, she pouts and he pecks her cheek, she giggles again and wraps her little arms around his neck as far as it's possible. ''Joelle Celeste, Celeste Joelle.'' ''Daddy why did she kick your bwutt?'' before Leati can answer his phone rings and he picks up, after stopping the call couple of minutes later he rolls his eyes. Joelle looks questioning at Leati but he starts tickling her, it's so cute to see he's a family guy, treating his little girl like the prettiest diamond in the world.