Chapter 3

''Le'' Natalya walks over and he looks up ''Hm?'' ''H needs you to discuss a couple of matches, I'll bring Joelle back to her mother.'' Leati sighs and hands Joelle over, disappearing after to meet Paul, his ring name Triple H. Joelle gets picked up and Natalya signs with her hand she wants me to follow and I get up. ''Let's get you back to your mommy, Joelle.'' Joelle nods and clamps onto Natalya, her mother appears, takes Joelle and leaves without another word. While looking stunned at Natalya I see her watching Leati carefully, clearly trying to figure something out. ''So.. There will be a Monday Night Raw right?'' ''Yes there will be, but you're still in training, WWE still has to offer you a contract if you want to really start here. Don't doubt it that they won't offer you a contract. It seems like Leati is going to wrestle with Viper now.. Shall we go watch?'' she looks at me while walking slowly towards the ring already ''Heck yes!'' I follow her.

I clamp my hand over my mouth when I see Randy has used baby oil again to show off his abs, I really don't get it, why are these guys into baby oil so much.. It does make them look hotter though. After pulling my hair over one shoulder I fold my arms and watch the match. They start wrestling, Randy grabs Leati in a head lock, Leati giving him a uppercut, running into the ropes bouncing back and Superman Punching Randy and he goes down. Leati does a hair flip and it goes on and on and on. They don't stop, it seems like a eternity. Finally after thirty minutes of wrestling Randy gives up after the exhausted Leati spears him and wins the match. He helps Randy up and tries to catch his breath.

''Good match guys!'' clapping my hands, both of them look at me and Natalya. ''Yes, good job guys!'' Natalya claps too, I look at both of them, Leati looks at me and Natalya and our eyes meet, it's like our looks are locked and we can't look away or break the stare. I swallow and so does Leati, Viper nudges him gently and he breaks the stare, looking at him while raising his arms slightly like trying to say 'What? without using any words, Natalya grins slightly and I look blushing away. ''Let's go and get some coffee, get changed Viper. You too Le.'' they both nod and Natalya pulls me with her to the lockers, closing the door behind us. ''You really need to tell Le you like him.'' ''I.. I don't like him!'' ''Oh please. He looks at you like you're the prettiest diamond in the world.'' ''Correction, second prettiest. His daughter Joelle is his world, nothing is going to get in between them, but I'm not saying he even likes me, nor I like him.'' ''Oh give me a break'' My phone buzzes and I check my phone, a text of Leati on my lock screen. 'Hey uhm.. Randy gave me..' I unlock my phone to read the whole text. 'Hey uhm.. Randy gave me your phone number and he said I should text you, would you like to go clubbing or like go out with Randy and Nat? x'

''From who did you get a text?'' ''From Le..'' ''Oh my god! Read out loud!!'' ''Hey uhm.. Randy gave me your phone number and he said I should text you, would you like to go clubbing or like go out with Randy and Nat? x'. I just don't get the x, he probably clicked wrong and send the message without seeing the 'x'.. right?'' ''Probably.. I guess Randy was irritating him and he had to type quickly?'' she shrugs while talking. ''Well.. What should I respond?'' ''Well, I'd say yes but do what feels right. Le is sensitive and doesn't like to show his emotions a lot because of what happened with his ex, the mother of Joel."

I nod, typing a message back. 'Of course! I can't wait, it'll be fun!', just when I'm about to send the message I see his bubble pop up, showing he's online. My heart beat raises as I see he stays online, reading my message immediately when I press the send button.

'Alright cool! I'll see you two then in a couple of minutes?'

'Sure thing Leati'

'Please call me Le ;)'

I blush a little bit when he sends the last text and goes offline, I do the same, locking my phone and grabbing my bag to get changed into my normal casual clothing.
-
We sit down at a cafe, Randy flirting slightly with Natalya while Leati and I just talk about WWE, just as friends. Leati talks to me about his career while I look past him, still listening while keeping an eye on Randy and Nat, ''Are you here? Celeste?'' ''Huh what?'' I shake my head slightly and Leati looks questioning at me. ''Yeah I'm here.. I just.. I just had a fla-'' My phone buzzes before I can finish my sentence, I look on my lock screen and it appears to be Ace, my maybe ex-boyfriend. ''You should probably take that..'' Leati nods at my phone and I nod, squeezing myself past dancing couples and drunk people. I open the door and breathe out, my warm breath condensing in the cold evening air. I bite my lip, debating whether I should answer the call or not. A deep inhale and my thumb presses the green button.

''Celeste?'' Ace's voice sounds worried and a bit scared.

''Yes, Ace?''

''I.. Y-You haven't called when you arrived..''

''I'm sorry Ace, but I'm a bit busy with training, showing Paul that I am worthy enough to get a contract and start working for WWE. Listen, Ace..'' I hear his breath shock, knowing what's coming.

''Ace.. It's been nice being your girlfriend, but.. I just can't say I love you back.'' I feel a hand on my shoulder and turn my head, seeing Leati standing there behind me stroking my back gently, knowing this isn't easy, I smile faintly at him and focus back on the call.

''Y-you c-can't?'' Ace's voice sounds broken and hurt.

''I'm sorry Ace.. I just don't love you..'' I stop the call before my sadness of breaking up with Ace shows in my voice. Leati pulls me close, wrapping his arms around me as he hugs the sobbing me.