Chapter 8

Hey guys please read the AN at the end of this chapter it explains why I haven't updated in a couple of days.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, the winners of this match are Roman Reigns and Eyota!" I breathe heavily, Natalya looking shocking at me.

My theme song plays and after we all go backstage, Natalya following and Jon shortly after. "Oh my god. You're so strong! For a girl.." Jon looks at me, clearly not believing he got Tombstoned by a girl. He wouldn't seem hurt, which I'm glad about since I was scared it wouldn't sell, meaning it seemed like it was fake and it'd hurt him a lot. I exhale relieved as I see he's completely fine, running a hand through my hair I look around me. ''Celeste, why are you with The Shield?'' I gasp, turning around as I look shocked at my father, Mark Calaway also known as The Undertaker in the ring. ''D-dad'' I stammer while looking at him. Jon, Leati, Colby and even Natalya look scared at him, standing behind me, ready to help when needed. My father clears his throat, looking at Leati and I swallow hard. ''Dad.. Don't do anything stupid.'' ''You know I don't want you hanging out with him.'' ''You don't decide whether I hang out with her or not.'' Leati steps forward a couple of steps and looks at my father, loving to bust his ass. ''Stand down.'' I push him back, standing in between them not wanting any complications because of me. I sign at Jon and Colby that they need to make sure Leati doesn't get in a fight. ''Dad why are you here?'' ''I came here to congratulate you with the match and the evaluation.'' ''Is there a problem? Because you keep staring at Le like he's a piece of meat.'' ''We both know we don't go along well.'' My dad turns his attention to me, ''Well, I'm working together with him in matches when it's allowed, since you love me you'll have to accept I'm friends with your enemy.''

I can see in the look of my father's eyes he doesn't like me at this moment, me clearly having this behaviour from his side. ''Fine. But no flirty bits or couple bits. I'll kill him if it happens.'' ''Yes yes Daddy. You're the man.'' while I hug my father Jon and Colby are having a hard time from keeping Leati away from me and my father. Inhaling deeply he leaves as he gets called by Glenn, known as Kane in the ring. He'd talk quietly to my father. ''Give..Chance.. She.. Luck too..'' I managed to hear a couple of words from the whole conversation. I'm so glad uncle Glenn cares so much about me, even though he's not my real uncle, it definitely feels like it. It's quite adorable how he tries to convince my father to give Leati a chance, saying I deserve luck too. Of course dads want the best for their children, but sometimes they just have to let them go, ya know what I mean? They can't protect them forever. If they want a relationship you may not stop them unless it's a very big jerk then it's okay, but you gotta let them go and give them the opportunity to grow and be themselves.

I give Leati a comforting smile, mouthing 'It's okay, Glenn got this', Leati nods in response, Jon and Colby look at him and then at me, I nod at them and they nod back, letting go of Leati but still cautious for the worst. My father mumbles something and leaves with uncle Glenn. Paul (HHH) walks over, holding a couple of dossiers containing my name, him being in his white shirt, neat blazer and neat pants, him looking like a business man, not the Triple H we all know. ''Good new, Celeste. You're in.'' ''I am?!'' I squeal excitedly and hug him, Leati, Colby, Nat and Jon. Them all smiling and hugging me back. ''I expect a lot from you. Don't let me down.'' Paul winks at me before leaving and I squeal excitedly again.

AN: Hey guys, I've been busy with school this week and the next two weeks. Thanks for reading this book 'n all. I hope you guys enjoy the story cos I absolutely love it! So this chapter is a bit shorter than you guys are used to. Just keep on ready peeps! xx Esmee