Chapter 27

for xTotalDivax because she shows so incredibly much support!

Leati sits up too and pulls me on his lap while he starts making out with me. My hands rest on his shoulder and his hands rest on my waist and ass. ''Fucking hell..'' he moans extremely breathy and softly into the kiss as I kiss him more passionate, grazing the tip of my tongue along his bottom lip. When he parts his lips I start exploring his mouth while brushing my tongue against his regularly. As he grabs my legs he pulls them away underneath me causing me to fall with my back on the bed gently, my legs straddle his hips, it's not incredibly hard to see where this is going, since the bulge in Leati's trousers say enough, as an answer I pull him close by his shirt, him taking it off soon and I wrap my arms around his neck as he hovers above me.

*don't read if you're sensitive for the beginning of what they're starting. Don't report just skip this part*
"Stop teasing.." I whimper softly with a bit of pleasure as he presses his body against mine, grinding a bit more every time he does grind. I feel him grin against my neck while he leaves sloppy kisses on it.

After teasing me for another good ten minutes he takes his shirt off, soon my hands run over his chest, feeling his muscles as he allows me to. God his abs feel good.. They're just too good to resist. He plays with my bra while his hands are on my back, when he succeeds to unclip it after messing around with it because he couldn't open the lock he slowly raises my shirt.
*Weba to the non dirty part. I know it's not much but I don't want to go too detailed because once I do, it can get pretty dirty woops*
The light of the rising sun peeks through the crack in my curtains. It shines, of course my luck, on my face, leaving the face of my dear fiancé unharmed. I make an attempt to get up, but of course, Leati's arm stops me from sitting up straight. My phone rings, "Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta, Shield tumtum. Tumtum. Tumtum. Tum tum" my phone buzzes on the cupboard while playing the theme song of The Shield. Reaching out for it I just manage to get it, pulling it closer to me with my finger tips, I eventually get hold of the whole device. I quickly answer.

"Celeste speaking.." I yawn quietly.
"Did you just woke up?"
"Maybe.."
"Get going pumpkin. We've got working in the gym to do plus we're having some matches tonight."
"Uhm Jon.. Or Colby either of those. You do realise Le automatically has his arm wrapped tightly around my waist so there just like no possibility to sneak out of the room without him noticing or waking up."
"Just bring some pillows Johnny." Colby shouts from the background.
Jon grits his teeth at the nickname Colby gives him everytime and he sighs, giving me his full attention again. "Just try. It's fine if he comes over as well, he's gotta train anyway." Yawning as say goodbye to him and Colby and I stop the call. Running my fingers along his cheekbones and jaw, smiling I stroke his chin and I run my thumb carefully over his bottom lip.

"Good morning Blossom.." Says Leati with a raspy morning voice which sounds absolutely adorable. "Morning" smiling I give him a kiss on the lips, forgetting we're laying in bed just in our underwear from last night. Blushing I rest my hand in his chest while he tangles our legs after breaking the kiss. He folds his arm underneath his head, I'd rest my head on his chest as I draw patterns on his torso. "Cmon. They're waiting at the gym." "Who are they?" "Jon and Colby." Opening the cupboard with all my clothes in it I grab a sports bra, thin tank top, yoga pants and my sneakers. "Let's get that butt going king Kong." "Hey that's not nice of you.." "Yesterday you said something else but fine. I know" I smile sweetly at him, getting changed into my sports clothes as he gets out of bed, quickly washing his face and brushing his teeth after he shoved some breakfast and a proteinshake down his throat. "Are you ready?" "Yes. Let's go I'll drive so you can have breakfast in the car." We intertwine our fingers while we walk to the car after leaving the hotel.
-
Finishing my proteinshake, throwing it in the bin, and letting go of Leati's hand to tie my hair in a bun we arrive in the gym, still wearing the necklace Leati gave me. I haven't taken it off every since. Tracing my necklace we walk in after walking past the lockers and changing rooms. "There you two finally are. Jesus it took for ever." "King Kong didn't want to wake up." "Well I am now." We each go to our own machine, I start off at the rowing machine, Jon and Colby on the treadmills and Leati starts with lifting weights.

I take a break from the rowing machine, not wanting to rip my muscles apart because they're not fully warmed up yet. Out of the blue, my father and Glenn appear. Automatically I head to the treadmill, eventually all four of us on the treadmill working on our stamina. Inhaling through my nose and exhaling through my mouth seems to be the best way to keep going for roughly thirty minutes on a above average speed. After that I take a break, so do the lads. My dad starts lifting weights while Glenn does the same.