Chapter 30

''It times to end this.'' I use the same move as my father, announcing I'll be doing the Tombstone. del Rio stumbles back onto his feet stumbling towards me as he does, I lift him up, he'd hold onto my waist. I drop onto my knees. ''TOMBSTONE PILE PERFORMED BY EYOTA!'' his hands are on his stomach, a hair flip to do the trick and I pull the crazy face.

1

2

3!!

The referee stops the match, Jericho gets in the ring, taunting me still. ''Celeste..'' Leati appears behind me, I look at him, me still being in rage mode, I turn my attention back to Jericho who stands in front of me right now.

''You tell me I'm not a true Calaway? You tell ME I'm not a true Calaway?!'' I scream hysterical, my blood would be boiling. ''Yes I did, so WHAT.'' Jericho spits in my face. I scoff, wiping it off my face before Superman Punching him. Once he's down on the ground I keep hammering on his face. ''Hey hey hey hey hey!'' Leati pulls me back by my arms. ''I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL HIM!'' I scream again, I'd be shaking of anger. Screaming in anger Leati tries to contain me, ''Easy easy!'' ''LET ME FUCKING GO YOU MOTHER FUCKER!'' screaming again. Jericho lays on the mat, holding his face as he breathes heavily. My chest rapidly bounces up and down, the adrenaline in my body feeding my anger.

''Paul take him backstage before she explodes!'' Paul nods and lifts Jericho up, dragging him backstage. I calm down in the slightest when he's out of sight. ''Are you okay now?'' Leati slowly lets go of my arms. I nod but instead I run after Paul and Jericho. That son of a bitch is going to fucking pay! Leati bites his lip hard as he follows with Jon and Colby on his tail. Paul would've put Jericho down on a crate, tapping his cheek gently. ''Chris, Chris, can you hear me?'' Jericho hums softly and he gets up. I let out a howl, sprinting over to Jericho. When I jump up in the air to give him a Superman Punch he throws a steel  trash bin at me. Wincing in pain I fall on the ground, holding my neck since I landed on it.

''Real Calaway my ass..'' I force myself back on my feet, Leati runs over, wrapping his arms over my shoulders around me, I pull his arms ''Let me go! He deserves justice!'' ''He will.. Not right now! You're exhausted and you're not thinking straight.'' security runs over, taking Jericho with them, he'd have a bleeding nose and lip. I'd have a cut on my cheek and above my eyebrow, the sharp edges of the steel would've pierced my skin. ''Let's get you to medical. Hey, look at me.'' Leati takes his mask off, taking mine off too and hands them to Jon, he places his hands on my cheeks, forcing me to look at him. ''Let's get you to medical, the cuts probably need to be stitched since they're pretty deep and they need to be cleaned. Are you listening to me?'' ''Yes..'' I speak quietly, the adrenaline isn't flowing through my veins anymore, my anger slowly faints and I calm down, his eyes are just the best. ''Alright lets go then.'' Leati wraps his arm around my waist, taking me to medical while Jon and Colby get interviewed about this match while holding our masks. 

''What happened?'' I sit down on the bed while the doctor grabs some tissue and alcohol. ''Steel trash bin.'' ''Ouch!'' I look at Leati, rolling my eyes while the medic start cleaning the cuts. ''The cuts need stitches. While the medic stitches my cuts, Leati holds my hand, stroking it with my thumb. Smiling faintly at him, the medic finishes stitching my cuts and cleans them one more time. ''It should be healed in a week or so.'' ''Thank you.'' I get up, shaking his hand before leaving with Leati at my side.

-

I don't know what's wrong with me.. The last couple of weeks I'm just.. More grumpy and especially more feisty in.. In the matches. Sighing I sit on the bed, I've asked a week off. I mostly felt sick and I had to throw up every thirty minutes. Stephanie showed support and agreed. For the one hundredth time I run to the bathroom, hovering above the toilet while throwing up everything I ate. Sitting next to it I flush to toilet to avoid the awful smell. Using the sink as my support I push myself back on my feet, Leati walks in, his hair tied in a bun. ''You okay Blossom?'' ''Yeah I'm great..'' I give him a weak smile and I collapse on the bed. ''Are you sure? One hundred percent?'' ''Absolutely..'' ''Babe.. You don't look 'great'.. What's wrong?'' ''I don't know whats wrong with me.. I'm feisty.. Easier angered and irritated. And I have to throw up everytime I eat something.'' Sighing I hear my stomach growl for food. ''Could you get me some soup? Perhaps I can keep that down.'' Leati nods and  gives a kiss on my cheek before leaving the hotel to get some soup for me. 

-

After roughly ten minutes my dearest fiancé walks back in the hotel room, holding some cup-a-noodles, the steam coming off already. He hands it over to me, I take it smiling and I slurp the soup slowly while nibbling on the noodles.