Chapter 9

Paul (HHH) walks over, holding a couple of dossiers containing my name, him being in his white shirt, neat blazer and neat pants, him looking like a business man, not the Triple H we all know. ''Good new, Celeste. You're in.'' ''I am?!'' I squeal excitedly and hug him, Leati, Colby, Nat and Jon. Them all smiling and hugging me back. ''I expect a lot from you. Don't let me down.'' Paul winks at me before leaving and I squeal excitedly again.

"good job Celly." Leati high fives me.

"Oh so it's 'Celly' now huh Mr Cuddles." Leati looks shyly away when I call him Mr Cuddles, I giggle because he just looks so adorable when he's shy. ''You really are The Undertaker's little devil.. They should use that to announce you'' Jon chuckles. ''Well.. It is pretty good really.'' I run my hair, Jon smiles and Leati slithers his arm around my waist like a snake and pulls me close, smiling I lean gently against him. ''Well done kiddo.'' there's seriously only ONE, only ONE person that's allowed to call me 'Kiddo', and of course it's the one and only Viper, Randy. I squeal excited when I see him since I haven't spoken him since a couple of days, he's like a big brother to me. ''RANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL'' Dragging the 'A' while yelling I run over to him, pulling Leati out of balance because he had, I repeat, had his arm wrapped around my waste, Randal opens his arms and spins automatically when I jump into his arms because I ran so fast. Letting out a soft squeal when we almost fall he hugs me while wearing jeans and a normal shirt with some trainers.

Us giggling and chuckling he let's go of me, me swallowing hard when I see my father standing a couple of metres behind Randy, I can just feel everybody tense. ''Dad why are you here? Aren't you supposed to have a match?'' ''I just wanted to congratulate you with your win of the match here. But it seems like you're already busy celebrating it.'' rubbing his neck he leaves. ''Dad wait!'' ''Celeste don't!'' Leati tries to stop me by wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me close but I release myself from his grip and run over to my dad. ''Dad wait!!'' I pull his arm and he turns. Oh boy.. That wasn't the best thing I've ever did.. ''I told you to stay away from Anoa'i and the other scum. But you won't listen.'' ''But da-'' I get cut of before I can finish my sentence. ''Who is ruling for over a quarter of a century in WWE? Who brought you into this company? I did! Nobody else.'' He points at himself when he says 'I did!'. Opening my mouth to say something I feel tears coming up but I push them away. I shake my head disapproving at him, not recognising my own father with his behaviour. ''You can't protect me forever.'' ''It's my job to protect you.'' ''I didn't ask you to hold the fucking door!'' this is it, he has always supported me into this, I'm fighting and risking my ass to make him happy, to win the Womens WWE Championship and he just acts like a jealous jerk. Tears fill my eyes as I look at him, his facial expression immediately softens when he sees I'm about to cry, him knowing darn well he can't stand a crying Celeste. ''Cel..'' He sticks out his arm a little bit, wanting me to come over but I shake my head, walking backwards as he just stands there, clueless. ''Who are you?'' when I look at my father, instead of seeing my supportive father who has had my back with anything I did, I see a stranger, desperate for someone for affection. ''No more. Just leave me alone, speak to me when you've accepted with who I'm hanging out and with who I am, I'm not your little princess anymore.'' I feel my heart shatter when I speak those words, I can see from his facial expression his heart shatters too at my words. Sniffing I turn around and run past Randy, Jon, Leati, Colby, Nat and Paige who walks over ready to congratulate me with my winning.

Everybody turns his or her head to Leati in unison, he'd still look in the direction I ran to, the locker of The Shield. His eyes widen slightly snapping out of the trance he'd be in and he follows me quickly. Slamming the door behind me I let myself fall on the floor, the tears roll over my cheeks, my knees pulled up and my lower arms resting on them with my forehead resting on the back of my arms. Something knocks softly on the door, I ignore it feeling too broken to talk or move or even do ANYTHING. ''Celly?'' Leati opens the door and gets it, closing it quietly behind him, he sits down next to me, grabbing my chin gently and turns my face to his, my eyes are all puffy from the crying and my mascara would've been spread over my cheekbones. Still sobbing quietly he dries my tears with his thumbs as he holds my cheek with one had on each cheek. ''My eyes are puffy and I look horrible.. It's not the best moment to make out with me Le.'' I pull my cheek out of his hands and look away, hating the fact that the person I care about sees me while my eyes are all puffy and I look absolutely horrible because I've been crying. ''Whether your eyes are puffy or not, you're still as gorgeous to me as when they weren't puffy.'' He pulls me close and pulls me on his lap, his chest touching my side as I cuddle into him, tracing his ring attire he strokes my back while giving kisses on my head.