Chapter 34 - FINAL Chapter!

The final chapters guys, I hope you like it! The sequel will be up tomorrow (Sunday)

''Is she okay?'' Jon looks concerned at me. ''I'm great..'' Inhaling deeply I whimper when Leati moves his arm so he holds me easier. Randy walks in, ''We need revenge.'' ''No we don't, not right now.'' Leati turns to Randy. ''She's too vulnerable.'' ''What the hell are you talking about? She's  not vulnerable at all!'' Randy points at me while he speaks. ''She is god damnit! And I know the fucking reason you don't!'' Leati would've put me down on a crate while he faces Randy. ''Guys.'' ''Shut up Colby.'' ''Let's finish this, right here, right now.'' Randy clenches his fist. ''Le.. Don't..'' I speak softly and weakly, forcing myself on my feet as I pull his arm, having my arm wrapped around my stomach. Leati turns to me, looking at me. ''I'm vulnerable because I'm pregnant, Randy.'' I speak quietly, his eyes widen and he inhales deeply. ''Every hit on my stomach hurts me more than it normally does, so please help me.'' begging Randy to help us, Leati lifts me up again in bridal style. Randy nods eventually and Leati takes me to the hotel. ''Wait! I have to talk to my father.'' ''You need to rest.'' ''Le..'' ''Celeste no. You're going back to the hotel.'' sighing I let Leati take me to the hotel, he lays me down carefully on the bed. ''Will you be fine?'' ''Just give her some rest, I'll stay with her, you two go back to the arena.'' Jon and Colby nod in unisom before they leave.

-

A couple of months has passed now, I have a small baby bump, it's just big enough to be visible. I'm free from work till a month after I gave birth to my baby. Leati, Jon and Colby took revenge on the Wyatt Family with Randy, they retreated. And literally everybody knows I'm carrying Leati's child, everybody respects me I'm still visiting EVERY match of Leati anm I'm still as feisty as ever. I still fit in my ring attire so I decide to wear it, tonight's match is Leati wrestling Ryback. ''Roman Reigns to the gorilla, Roman Reigns to the gorilla.'' ''Go get them tiger.'' Jon pats his back and I kiss Roman, he'd stroke my baby bump and I smile, we intertwine our fingers while we walk to the double doors we always appear from. Leati's theme song plays.

I walk out first, Leati behind me to make sure nobody touches my stomach since it's extremely sensitive. We walk down the stairs together, thankfully people only tapping our arms and shoulders. Before Leati gets in the ring I kiss him, pumping my fist as a good luck and he does the same. Ryback's theme song plays, he appears from the realms. I take Leati's championship belt and I sit down next to the announcement table. ''We're honoured to have the future wife of our WWE World Heavyweight Champion next to us.'' ''Oh please it's no big deal.'' I giggle quietly while putting my headset on. ''So, we all know you're pregnant and engaged with Roman Reigns.'' ''That's right, I expect our child after Summerslam so I hope I'll be competing then. The WWE Women's Championship is waiting for me after all.'' in the mean while Leati is destroying Ryback. ''How is it like to be engaged, or together with Roman?'' ''It's.. The best thing in the world really, we didn't expect I'd get pregnant, we didn't plan it. He still stuck with me when I told him a couple of months ago. From the second we were together he just treated me like his princess, it's literally just the best thing in the world.'' ''When did he propose and how? OW SUPERMAN PUNCH ON THE TEMPLES! Sorry continue.''

''He proposed when we had a week off, he took me to his parents, they were soooo sweet. His mother got mad at him because he didn't tell her we were coming over, she was afraid she didn't have enough for dinner. We went to the beach after I met his parents and brother. After he dragged me into the cold water and once we got back to our towels, he pulled out a little box with an engagement ring in it, I was speecheless, I literally didn't know what to say. Of course I said yes, I mean like who doesn't want to get married to a juggernaugt who treats you like you're the most precious thing in the world.'' Joelle runs all of a sudden from the realm over to us, she smiles as she gets on my lap, resting her little hands on my baby bump. ''Well well well, look who it is! Joelle! Welcome Joelle! How did you even get here?'' ''Oh, you guys don't know? Roman won custody over her, so she'll be living with us now.'' Smiling I stroke her hair and I braid it, while she is whispering nice things while stroking my stomach.

-

Walking backstage with Leati at my side, Joelle on my hip, we head to the hotel after Leati got changed in the locker room. After we pack everything, Joelle holds her little suitcase with 'Roman Empire' on it, Leati carries our suitcases and he stuffs them all in the trunk. ''Celeste? Can I sit on your lap?'' she looks at me with puppy eyes and I nod smiling, she sits on my lap in the passengers seat and falls asleep soon after. A kiss of Leati after he gets in the car puts a smile on my face before I fall asleep.

Soooo guys, this book is finished! The sequel will be up tomorrow I promise! (on sunday 5th of June)