Chapter 4

"Sh sh sh sh.. It's okay Celeste.. From what I've heard, it's the best decision. It's not the best idea to stay with someone you don't love.." Leati strokes my back comfortingly while having his arms securely wrapped around the sobbing me which makes me feel very comfortable and safe.

"oh my god, 'Leste you okay?!" Nat runs over on her high heels which is more like fast walking in short paces which looks pretty hilarious. I sniff and wipe my nose as Leati let's go of me slowly, not really feeling like letting me go like right now since I'm at breaking point. "I'm" sniff "fine" sniff "really", I look at Nat and she sighs while opening her arms. She wiggles her fingers slightly wanting me to walk over and give her a hug, walking into her arms she pulls me close and hugs me warm, lovingly, comforting and tightly like a best friend. Randy walks over to Leati and looks questioning at him mumbling something like 'what's going on?' Leati shrugs slightly not having followed the whole conversation I had with Ace.. My now ex-boyfriend.

"You okay honey?" Nat strokes my hair while looking at me, I nod slightly and wipes my nose with the back of my sleeve. "You have to explain later" she wipes the tears from my cheekbones and kisses one of them gently. "It looks like a broken heart to me." "I broke up with my ex.. I just didn't love him. I don't know why. I just didn't." "Honey, believe me, you did well." "I did?" "Yes of course you did! He probably doesn't understand the position you're in with all these hot guys around." She winks at Randy and Leati, Randy grins and Leati looks away, blushing lightly while pulling his hair back.

"Was he being a jerk towards you?"
I shake my head, I broke up with him. Not he with me. I inhale deeply, my breathe shocking as I do. Nat wipes the tears from my cheekbones so it doesn't look like I cried and looks at me. "Would you like to continue clubbing or do you want to go back to the hotel?"
"Let's" yawn "go back to the hotel.."

They all nod. "SHOTGUN RANDY'S CAR" Nat clamps onto Randy and I clamp my hand over my mouth, snickering finding it very hard to not laugh. "Shotgun Celeste in my car." Leati smirks faintly and pulls me gently close by my waist. "Alrighty. Let'sss go"
Randy acts like he's a viper and Nat slaps his chest gently, "You know I hate it when you do that!" Randy chuckles and heads to his car while Leati goes to his holding me close still.

He opens the door to the passenger's seat next to the drivers seat, allowing me to get it as I do, he places his hand on my back gently, closing the door, walking around the car, opening the door for himself and gets in. When he tries to start the car he can't find his keys. "Celeste, where the fuck did my keys go?" "I don't knooooow" I look at him with big puppy eyes and he sighs opening his hand. "Give my keys love"
"I don't have them!" I try to hide the light blush covering my cheeks.
"Fine fine I do." I give him his keys and he pulls my hair playfully, as response I immediately slap his arm gently. He starts the car and drives to the hotel.
-
I get out of the car myself before Leati can open the door for me, he fake pouts at me and I grin, tapping his cheek gently while holding my heels as I walk to the reception. Jonathan Good, also known as Dean Ambrose in the ring, Colby Lopez, also known as Seth Rollins, Renee Young and Nikki Bella are there too.

Nikki and Renee scream excitedly as they see that Leati has his arm loosely wrapped around my waist, he quickly unwraps his arm and bites his lip.  "NIKNIK RENEEEEEEE" Natalya runs over holding her heels and she hugs them tightly. Jon and Colby look over, smiling at Leati. "It looks like The Shield is reunited again." Jon hugs Leati like men do and so does Colby after he spoke. Leati nods as in response and hugs them each back. "Hey isn't she the daughter of Mark?" Leati hums, Jon putting his hands on his hips, folding them shortly after while watching me blending in with the other Divas.

"Can I help you, WWE stars?" The receptionist stands behind the desk and looks at us, Nikki steps forward. "Yes please. Four rooms please for two persons each room if that's possible." "But I want to sleep with Randy!" "Nat you will be able to sleep with Randy. Then it's two girls in one room, a lad and a girl in a room twice and two lads in a room." Nat shuts up and smiles at Randy, he rubs shyly the  back of his shaved head. She giggles as she rubs the back of his head, the hair on his head being very short so it feels really weird and he smiles, allowing her.

The man hands Nikki eight keys so we can all get in our room. She hands two keys with each the same room number to Jon and Colby, two keys to me and Leati both having the same room number, the same room keys to Randy and Nat, and she gives the last key to Renee which has the same room number as Nikki's.

"So, Jon and Colby. Le and 'Leste, Randy and Nat, Nikki and I." I bite my lip blushing as I look at Leati, no way I'm going to sleep in the same bed as him.. No fucking way..
We all go to our room, Leati opening the door for me and I giggle cutely and quietly, walking in, while flops on the huge kingsize bed and Leati chuckles as he walks in closing and locking the door behind him.

Hey guys, thanks for reading it really helps me out seeing that people actually read it. GabbyWest1 thanks so much for supporting me it really helps me out!! It gives me courage and the ability to love writing the story which I already do. Don't forget to comment like and share, it helps me out and I like to read all your nice comments. Xxx Esmee