Chapter 21

''Hang on a minute there speedy. I still have to clean it so it looks better..'' ''Fine fine but do it quick.'' fascinated I look at my arm, Jack finishes cleaning my arm and I get up, walking over to the mirror and I gasp. ''IT'S SO INCREDIBLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!'' jumping and squealing excitedly like a little kid who ate too much sugar I look at my arm. ''Jack I owe you big man!!'' ''You don't have to pay me. Seriously.'' ''I do, a match from Smackdown, Payback, Extreme Rules? You name it I'll get the tickets.'' ''I've always wanted to go to a Smackdown, Payback, Extreme Rules and tag-team matches.'' ''Expect the tickets soon in the mailbox mate.'' I give him a big hug and I return to the hotel. I can't wait for Leati's reaction.  

When we are back at the hotel, my heart is beating in my chest like crazy. ''What should I say?'' ''Don't say anything, just let him notice.'' I nod at Jon and I walk in the hotel, Leati talking with Colby and Cena. As I walk in with Jon, I stroke my newly tattooed arm, swallowing as the adrenaline flows through my veins. ''Oh my god.. Guys look!'' Nat taps the arm of Leati as she walks in the lobby as she stares at my arm, Leati hums and turns to me, his jaw dropping as he sees my arm. ''Is this a dream? Pinch me.'' Nat pinches his arm and he pouts ''Ouch!'' ''You wanted me to pinch you.'' Nat rolls her eyes while Leati rubs his arm where Nat pinched him. ''How did you manage? Why did you even take the same tattoo as me?'' ''Well.. I love you. And I always loved your tattoo. I want to spend my entire life with you, Le. I always wanted a tattoo. So why not this one, why not now.'' ''Celeste Calaway, you are so perfect.'' I giggle cutely as Leati grabs my chin and kisses me softly, everybody goes 'oeeeeeeehhh' I kiss him giggling back while he giggles too while I wrap my arms around his neck him pulling me closer. ''You two are so perfect, get married for goodness sake!'' gasping I break the kiss and I look at Nat. ''NAT'' ''WHAT'' ''IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.'' ''it will one day, you'll see.'' she smirks while twirling the ring around her finger. ''It will, some day.'' Leati whispers in my ear and I blush intensely. 

Clearing my throat I check my phone. ''Lads.'' Colby, Jon and Leati stand around me immediately. ''Seems like we've got a match tonight.'' I show them the text message  I got from Stephanie McMahon 'I think it's time for a little justice for Ryder and AJ. -S' ''Buckle up, looks like someone deserves some justice. They nods, Leati and I head to our room, Colby and Jon head to theirs. ''Here's your mask.'' Leati hands me my mask and I take it smiling. ''Hey, I just wanted to say I'm really honoured that you took the same tattoo as mine. Well close to the-'' I cut him off by kissing him while holding his cheeks. He exhales, his breath brushing softly against my nose and the part between my nose and lip. ''Are you two ready?'' Jon and Colby are standing in the doorframe, already wearing their masks. I slowly break the kiss looking into Leati's clear grey eyes before I turn to them and nod, putting on my own mask while Leati puts on his. ''Let's roll guys.'' all four of us leave the hotel while we head to Wrestlemania stage. When we get there we hear Ryder and AJ getting announced as winners of a tag team challenge. ''Just on time..'' chuckling evilly we head backstage, like behind the crowd where we always appear of. AJ takes the microphone from Ryder after Ryder is done talking. ''First of all, of course we won the tag team match. Roman Reigns! Thank you so incredibly much for not showing up you scum bag. Because you're not here I have a bigger chance in taking your title with payback. I thank you incredibly much for this opportunity because you're so weak.'' when he's finished the theme song of The Shield plays.

SIERRA,

HOTEL,

INDIA,

ECHO,

LIMA,

DELTA,

THE SHIELD

As soon as 'The Shield' is spoken we appear from the crowd, first me, Leati behind me, then Jon and Colby as last. People tapping our shoulders, they'd be especially tapping my newly tattooed arm. A fan sticks his hand out for a box, I pump my fist with his and he smiles, Leati climbs over the barrier first, offering his hand as I climb over it and I take it. Stroking my mask once while we each get in one corner. We all get in the reach, each of us sticking to our corner, Leati grabs the offered microphone and he chuckles. ''Well thank you for calling me out dear AJ. Because.. Right now, after you made the massive mistake of calling me a scum bag, and weak. You'll face justice. Our team is one Houndess stronger.'' Leati points at me and I do a hair flip, standing relaxed in my corner while leaning against the buckles. ''You're making a big mistake Roman. You're making a big big mistake!'' you can hear AJ getting nervous. We all walks a couple of paces out of our corner. AJ swallows hard with Ryder at his side. Sticking out my hand to Leati, he throws the microphone. ''Dear AJ.'' I say chuckling ''You haven't even noticed, we are Justice. And you will receive it. Maybe not all of it today, or tomorrow. You'll face justice over time.'' ''Eyota, why are you even joining them? Aren't you punished enough already for being with Leati?'' the crowd goes 'ooooow' ''No actually, from now on, this place will punish you FOR me. Where ever you go, we'll be there. When you rest from a match, we'll be here. When you're having a match. We'll be here darling. Don't take this too personal. It's not you. It's just me.'' I speak while walking over to him. He'd raise his chin while talking to me. Giving him a perfect high kick on his jaw, he stumbles back, Leati already standing behind him. Nodding at the hounds I turn my back and they start hammering on AJ and Ryder.