Chapter 31

Sighing I sit on the bed, I've asked a week off. I mostly felt sick and I had to throw up every thirty minutes. Stephanie showed support and agreed. For the one hundredth time I run to the bathroom, hovering above the toilet while throwing up everything I ate. Sitting next to it I flush to toilet to avoid the awful smell. Using the sink as my support I push myself back on my feet, Leati walks in, his hair tied in a bun. ''You okay Blossom?'' ''Yeah I'm great..'' I give him a weak smile and I collapse on the bed. ''Are you sure? One hundred percent?'' ''Absolutely..'' ''Babe.. You don't look 'great'.. What's wrong?'' ''I don't know whats wrong with me.. I'm feisty.. Easier angered and irritated. And I have to throw up everytime I eat something.'' Sighing I hear my stomach growl for food. ''Could you get me some soup? Perhaps I can keep that down.'' Leati nods and gives a kiss on my cheek before leaving the hotel to get some soup for me.

-

After roughly ten minutes my dearest fiancé walks back in the hotel room, holding some cup-a-noodles, the steam coming off already. He hands it over to me, I take it smiling and I slurp the soup slowly while nibbling on the noodles.

Leati sits down next to me, rubbing my back while I eat quietly, and surprisingly I don't have to rush to the toilet and throw up roughly thirty minutes after  I ate it. ''Can we just cuddle?'' Leati looks at me while he lays on top of the sheets, locking his phone as he puts it on the bedside table. ''Of course we can'' he gets underneath the covers, opening them, I get in, he wraps his strong arms around my waist pulling me immediately close. Cuddling into him, I close my eyes as he rests his chin on my head, stroking my back. ''I think you should see a doctor..'' ''Again?'' ''Yes again.. You've been sick for a couple of weeks now and it's getting worse..'' ''I.. I don't want to go..'' everything turns black after, I feel myself fall in a deep dark hole called sleep.

-

The warm hand of Leati on my stomach and the sun peeking through the curtains wakes me up, Leati watches me as I open my eyes as when I turn on my other side so I'm facing him. ''Goodmorning..'' ''Morning Puddin.'' I give him a smile and he leans in, kissing me softly and tenderly. Smiling into the kiss I kiss him back, Leati still resting his hand on my stomach, stroking it with his thumb. I place my hand on his while I smile against his lips. ''I've got to get to work.'' he gets up, just wearing his briefs as usual, before he drinks his proteinshake he gets dressed in his workout-clothing. I watch him while grabbing my phone, texting Nat. After Leati leaves for the gym, Nat walks in roughly ten minutes later. ''Hey you wanted to talk?'' I hum and I sit up straight in bed. ''I don't know what's going on with me, everything I eat except soup I throw back out roughly thirty minutes after I ate. I'm more feisty, I'm having a shorter temper.. I don't know what's going on with me Nat!'' I start to panick slowly, starting to breathe heavier. ''Hey hey hey.. Easy now easy..'' she sits down next to me, stroking my back. ''Did you and Leati.. Ya know.. Use the bed properly?'' I nod, I can pretty much say everything to her, I know she 'used the bed properly' with Randy too. ''With our without protection?'' ''Uhm..'' I gasp and I breathe heavier. ''Without..'' Nat bites her lip hard. ''You should get a pregnancy test, I suppose you didn't get your period either?'' I shake my head, now she mentions it, I didn't have my period like I use to have every month. She stands up and heads to the door, ''Where are you going?'' ''I'm going to get you a test.'' she leaves.

-

Nat walks back in holding a plastic bag, he takes the pregnancy test out and hands it to me. ''I'll wait here if you know the outcome of the test.'' I nod and I walk to the bathroom. ''Nat?'' I look shocked at the pregnancy test. ''Yes? Can I come in?'' I hum as a yes and she walks in, gasping and clapping her hands excitedly. ''You're pregnant!!'' ''But Nat?! How can I go to work with a baby growing inside of me?!'' ''We''ll have to figure that out, but you're getting a baby with Leati!! It's even more perfect since you're going to marry Le!'' ''How do you know?'' I frown as I look at her. ''Uhm... You're wearing a engagement ring?'' ''Oh yeah I completely forgot'' giggling I twist the ring around my finger and I sigh. ''But.. Nat.. A baby.. How will Leati react? He already got Joelle..'' ''He loves kids 'Leste. If he loves you as much as he tells you, he'll support you. It's him who got you pregnant after all.'' ''True.. It's not that I like kids, I love them, but right now is like the worst timing EVER.'' 

''What is the worst timing ever?'' Oh my god, I forgot Leati always returns around eleven am from the gym, I quickly hide the positive pregnancy test behind my back. ''Just that Randy and I are getting married while I'm having important matches soon.'' Nat quickly makes up while lying to Leati. I nod. ''You're hiding something Blossom, I've known you longer than today, I can see when you're lying and hiding something.