Chapter 18

We'd end up in a small bar, enjoying sitting out side in the sun with our latte machiatto. ''This is life.. So tell me about you and Leati.'' choking on my latte machiatto I look at her. '' 'Cuse me?'' ''Aren't you and Le.. A 'Thing'?'' ''Oh yea for sure, don't give me the curious look if we did anything dirty.'' she'd look at me with that look, sipping from her latte. ''Because we didn't.'' shyly I look away. '' 'Lesteeeee'' ''Okay okay! But promise you won't tell a living stone otherwise I'll Tombstone, Spear and Superman Punch you to death.'' ''I swear.'' Nat crosses her heart. ''We perhaps.. Maybe.. Had a shower together..'' twisting hair around my finger she gasps. ''I'm jealous..'' ''oh stop it! Randy is treating you like his prettiest diamond in the rough.'' ''True.. Talking about that.. I wouldn't mind marrying him at all!'' I gasp ''Did you propose yet?'' ''No not yet, I hope soon though..''

"you two would make a cute couple. For real." "I've grown very fond of him.." "I've noticed" giggling I look at the shy Natalya. Randy appears in neat clothes, hiding his arm behind his back. "Randal what are you doing here?" Nat looks confused at him. Quickly I pull out my phone, wanting to film Randy propose so badly. He gets on one knee, holding her hand. "Nat, I've grown very fond of you. You're my world. Because of WWE our paths crossed. And I'm glad I get to be your boyfriend. Every day of my life. You're just amazing, I love your laugh and smile, you always know how to cheer me up. I just love you with all my heart. That's why I'd like to start a new chapter with you" He pulls out a small box, Nat gasps, he opens the lid, a beautiful engagement ring inside of it. "Will you marry me?" Nat is speechless. Looking at me, I give her a look 'Well?' "Of course I will Randal!!" Randy puts the ring on her ring finger, him getting up and so does she, them hugging while I still film it, smiling knowing she'll watch it back some day. ''Congratulations guys!!'' Putting my phone away I hug both of them. ''Randal.. It's such a beautiful ring!'' ''It is after all for my beautiful girlfriend.'' he kisses her and she kisses him happily back, wrapping her arms around his neck.

-

Arriving back at the hotel, Nat and Randy are happily holding hands, all the girls gasp when they see the ring and she tells the story while Randy holds he close, talking to some guys. Leati, Jon and Colby are sitting on the couch. ''Roloooo'' giggling I cover his eyes and he smiles, chuckling as he moves his hands away, laying his head on the pillow of the couch as he looks smiling at me. Pulling my hair softly, which makes me bend down, he kisses my lips, I smile kissing him back while holding his cheeks. Jon smiles as he watches us, I can just see the long in his eyes like 'Dude when are you going to propose' when I break the kiss and look at him. Stroking Leati's cheek once, I place my hands in his warm neck. He grabs my hand, walk around the couch I sit on his lap, Jon winks at me as he nods at something that looks like a small box in Leati's pocket. Gasping I slap his chest and he quasi-cries. ''Oh you big baby..'' he whines softly and pouts. Tapping his cheek gently I ruffle up his hair, making it look like he's got a skunk on his head. I find it extremely hard to contain my laugh as he looks perplexed at us. Burying my face in Leati's shirt, you'd still be able to hear my loud giggles. ''Jon stop pleaheheheheheheas'' my giggling would be a mix of actual laughing and giggling with snickers. ''Ugh, you're the one that ruined my'' hair flip ''gorgeous hair.'' ''Which hair.'' Leati and Colby 'Oowww!' and I squeal and hide behind Leati as Jon gets up, wanting to tickle me to death since he knows I can't stand tickling. ''Leati shield meeee!!!'' running through the halls and up the stairs, Jon follows me on my tail. Leati and Colby look at each other which would be enough, them following. Squealing and Jon evilly laughing which makes me giggle and squeal at the same time we run through the halls, squealing high pitched I run to our floor, I let out a soft squeal as I open the door of my hotel room, hop in and slam the door in Jon's face. ''Oh that's not fair you dare devil!'' ''I know, that's why I win.'' laughing evilly followed by a squeal Jon, Leati and Colby stand in front of the door, me stumbling back, falling on the bed. They'd wear their Hounds of Justice masks, they'd walk in, me looking quasi-scared at them.

''I've had report that Eyota has been a bad, bad girl..'' Leati speaks while looking at Jon at his left side and at Colby at his right side. ''Exactly.. We've been sent by the Authority to set this straight..'' ''I AM the Authority darling.'' smirking I look at them, clearly smirking in a hilarious way since they burst out in laughter. Looking on my phone I see it's nine pm already. ''Okay time to buzz off, Leati and I still have to finish the American Horror Story marathon.'' Shooing them with my hands Leati walks in, taking his mask off and puts it on the cupboard. Closing the door behind him after he's in, I pull him with me onto our bed, grabbing my laptop and logging in in Netflix. While pulling the sheets over me and Leati who just got in bed, he pulls me close and I cuddle into him. This is absolutely just the best way to fall asleep with your boyfriend next to you.