Chapter 22

''Dear AJ.'' I say chuckling ''You haven't even noticed, we are Justice. And you will receive it. Maybe not all of it today, or tomorrow. You'll face justice over time.'' ''Eyota, why are you even joining them? Aren't you punished enough already for being with Leati?'' the crowd goes 'ooooow' ''No actually, from now on, this place will punish you FOR me. Where ever you go, we'll be there. When you rest from a match, we'll be here. When you're having a match. We'll be here darling. Don't take this too personal. It's not you. It's just me.'' I speak while walking over to him. He'd raise his chin while talking to me. Giving him a perfect high kick on his jaw, he stumbles back, Leati already standing behind him. Nodding at the hounds I turn my back and they start hammering on AJ and Ryder.

''Oh my god guys! I NEVER expected Eyota the newest Diva on the roster to be the Alpha or the Leader from the Hounds of Justice.'' JBL announces. ''She just turns her back and let the hounds finish it off. IN CRE DI BLE!'' Byron Saxton says back to JBL. ''And look at her tattoo! Isn't that incredible? The same, well close to the same tattoo that Roman Reigns has!'' Jerry speaks up, having been quiet this whole match, Leati taps my shoulder, I turn around and I look at him. I can see the blood lust in his eyes, him clearly having missed doing this. I nod at him, it's time for the Twisting Viper. Leati lifts me up on his shoulder. ''Oh no! Oh no! Eyota! She's going to peform the Twisting Viper!'' I stand on his Leati's shoulders while he holds my feet, Colby and Jon hold AJ. ''You okay there Princess?'' ''Bring me over to the buckles Mr Cuddles.'' Leati does as I tell him to, Jon and Colby just follow the movement, them turning AJ to me. I'd stand in the corner on top of the buckles. Doing a screwdriver I land on top of AJ's shoulders, my legs around his neck as I drop myself sliding myself underneath him pulling him down a bit with my legs so I'm able to stand on my hands. Eventually the finisher Jon and Colby let go of AJ and I smack him down on the mat after. I do a hair flip getting up as I look at AJ's limp body. ''How's that darling?'' I blow him a kiss and I grin evilly and we leave again, going backstage.

''Good job guys!'' smiling I give them all a high five and a hug. Leati wraps his arm around my waist since I hug him last. ''Let's get to the bus. I want some sleep.'' yawning and stretching I lean against Leati. ''I'm heading to my home town, I don't have any more matches till Summerslam, we're on a break for now. How about you meet my family love?'' ''I'd love to'' I answer back while yawning. ''Jon and I will go to our families, they live close by so we'll just grab a cab from there where you set us off.'' ''Let's go then. Everybody pack your stuff.'' I head to the Divas locker, taking my mask off as I walk in. I immediately get hugged by Nat and Paige. Giggling I hug them both back. ''Where are you going?'' Nat looks over at me while I pack my stuff. ''I'm going to visit Le's family in his home town. Jon and Colby are tagging along till there to visit their families too.'' ''Awwwwww!! You do look badass with that mask!'' ''I know right!'' Paige looks giggling at me, gasping when she sees I'm not having a ring around my ring finger. ''What?'' ''HE DIDN'T PROPOSE YET?!'' ''Uhm no he didn't?'' I say on a questioning tone as I look at Paige. ''He better be soon.'' ''Yeah but remember, my dad.'' ''Oh yeah.'' ''He doesn't even like us being together..'' ''He has to accept it sooner or later Hon.. Now go to your man! He must be waiting!'' she taps my butt and I giggle, holding my backpack as I walk out of the Divas locker.

-

Colby drives while Leati and I are snuggled up in the backseat, Jon playing videogames on his phone, I intertwine our fingers, playing with Leati's hair after taking his hair tie out. ''You've ruined my hair beautiful'' whining and pouting he looks at me. ''Aww... Poor Mr Cuddles.'' I rest my head on his shoulder and he rests his cheek on my head. I feel his strong muscular arms wrap around my waist before I fall asleep.

-

Jon is singing along with lyrics and it's so gorgeous, cough cough, ''Anyone awake yet?'' he sighs and continues singing. ''I am now..'' I try to sit up straight but Leati's tightly wrapped arms around my waist won't allow me. He pulls me on his lap automatically when I move more. Jon turns on a different song.

''They say we are what we are''
''But we don't have to be''
''I'm bad behavior but I do it in the best way''
''I'll be the watcher, watcher of the eternal flame''
''I'll be the guard dog of all your fever dreams''
''Oh... I am the sand in the bottom half of the hourglass. Glass, glass''
''Oh... I'll try to picture me without you but I can't''

I can't help it but to sing along with Jon.

''Cause we could be immortals, immortals''
''Just not for long, for long''
''And if we meet forever now, pull the blackout curtains down''
''Just not for long, for long''
''We could be immortals, immortals, immortals, immortals
immortals''

''You two idiots better shut up, I'm trying to sleep goddamnit!'' Colby groans as he cuddles more into the chair. ''That's really mean of you Colbs. But yeah, shut up pretty please with sugar on top..'' Leati groans too, resting his head on my shoulder as he goes back to sleep, Jon and I giggle while we continue singing out loud.