Chapter 1

''Wakey wakey Celeste'' sounds the deep voice of my father, I groan softly and slap his hand away. ''I'm tired.. Let me sleeeeeep'' whines it as I drag the 'e' ''It's your big day, princess..'' my father shakes me gently again. ''Fine fine fine'' I inhale sharply and I just feel my dad smile, he leaves my bedroom and I stretch.

I look on my phone and squeal excitedly, it's march the 27th, today I'm going to Wrestlemania to train with the WHC and my new trainer my father picked out for me, he knows it'll be a good trainer. I get dressed rapidly and I go downstairs, my Corgi following me barking excitedly. ''Easy Oreo easy'' I say giggling, stroking him behind his ears.

''Is my little princess ready for her first training?'' My dad holds my shoulders while shaking them gently. ''Come on dad, I'm not a little kid anymore.'' I say giggling while trying to escape from his grip. ''Even if you have to fight Charlotte I'll still call you my little princess.'' He lifts me up on his shoulder and I hold onto his arm. ''I'm going to miss you daddy..'' I say eventually, he looks at me and puts me down. ''Aren't you going to say goodbye to me?'' Michelle fake pouts and I giggle as I walk over and hug her. Dad pulls us close and hugs both of us.

-

''Go get them tiger!'' Dad and Michelle wave at me as I get in the cab and wave back, it warms my heart that they are so happy together.. My dad deserves it after everything he's been through. I smile once more before the cab turns round the corner and my dad and Michelle are out of sight.

-

''Wrestlemania it is Ms Calaway.'' the taxi driver stops in front of the Wrestlemania Stage. ''Please call me Celeste'' I say giggling silently while paying the driver and get out of the cab. ''Let me help you..'' speaks a familiar voice. I turn around and scream excitedly ''UNCLE GLENN!!'' (He's better known as Kane, The Undertaker's brother) He opens his arms and I run over to him, jumping in his arms as I hug him. ''You're so tall now!'' Glenn smiles and hugs me firmly. I smile and release myself from his grip and he takes my luggage. ''No no no! It's fine I can manage'' says it smiling faintly and he shakes his head. ''It's the least thing I can do for my little niece. So how's everything going with Ace?'' he asks while carrying my luggage like it's a bag with feathers. ''Everything's going fine.. I guess..'' I shrug, I've been together with Ace now for a couple of months, he keeps telling me he loves me, but for some or other reason I can't say the same back.. ''Everything's going ''Fine''?'' Glenn looks at me using air quotes. I nod, and look around me while we go backstage. Nothing has changed, literally nothing. I've spent most of my time here wandering around while my dad was wrestling or getting ready for the match against Big Show or John Cena for example.

''Well well well, look who it is.'' I turn around and look at someone known as The Viper '' RANDYYYYYYYYY'' I say loudly as I drag the y. He chuckles and opens his arms. ''Come here you!'' I smile and jump in his arms, he catches me and smiles as he hugs me and I hug him back. We let go of each other eventually and I look at him from head to toe. ''Look at you! Shooter boy..'' He rubs the back of his head shyly and looks at me too from head to toe. ''You're so pretty!'' I blush a lot and run a hand through my long black hair, which would be unusual since my dad has red hair but dyed it to black so his ring name The Undertaker suits him better. ''You're a real lady now.'' ''And one who isn't scared to kick The Viper's butt.'' I grin and he grins back. ''So who is your trainer?'' Randy looks at Glenn ''Natalya-'' ''OH MY GOD FOR REAL?!'' I jump up and down excitedly, she's been my idol since I went to the WWE matches with my dad. ''-and Leati..'' and like he was called, Leati walks over, him still being sweaty from his workout while wearing his ring outfit. I bite my lip as I examine him from head to toe, he smirks slightly and looks at me. ''Celeste right?'' I nod and he smiles at me. ''Natalya!'' Natalya walks over shortly after and hugs me as soon as she sees me. ''Let's get that booty going girl!'' I giggle, I already like her and she holds me close while looking at Leati and gives him a slightly warning look, knowing my dad and Leati don't go along well.

''I'll see you later Celeste, I have to go now.'' Glenn puts my luggage down and hugs me then leaves with Randy Orton, leaving me with Natalya and Leati. Leati looks at me, a cute twinkle in his eyes and I look curiously at him and he winks faintly. ''Alright, I'll leave you in the hands of Leati now since I have to go. I've got new ring outfits which I need to try out.'' Natalya gives me a kiss on my cheek in a friendly way and leaves. ''Alright see ya Nat!''

Leati clears his throat and looks at me ''Did you have any experience yet with the ring?'' ''Yes I have. I've practiced sometimes there with dad after the matches were over, we stayed there till the manager got angry and sent us away.'' Leati chuckles and I pout slightly at him. ''Get dressed in your ring outfit. We'll see what you're capable of.'' I nod and go to the dressing room to get dressed in my ring outfit. I exhale deeply, still wondering why Leati had that cute twinkle in his eyes.