Chapter 19

''I've had report that Eyota has been a bad, bad girl..'' Leati speaks while looking at Jon at his left side and at Colby at his right side. ''Exactly.. We've been sent by the Authority to set this straight..'' ''I AM the Authority darling.'' smirking I look at them, clearly smirking in a hilarious way since they burst out in laughter. Looking on my phone I see it's nine pm already. ''Okay time to buzz off, Leati and I still have to finish the American Horror Story marathon.'' Shooing them with my hands Leati walks in, taking his mask off and puts it on the cupboard. Closing the door behind him after he's in, I pull him with me onto our bed, grabbing my laptop and logging in in Netflix. While pulling the sheets over me and Leati who just got in bed, he pulls me close and I cuddle into him. This is absolutely just the best way to fall asleep with your boyfriend next to you.    

My alarm wakes me, yawning softly seeing my laptop died because  I forgot to charge it before I fell asleep. Stretching completely I see Leati already haven woken up, still looking tired. ''Didn't you sleep well?'' ''Of course I have. Just'' he yawns ''too short..'' ''Well, I'm going to have a shower, feel free to join me.'' pecking his cheek I get up, seeing I'm just in a silk tank top and my panties, Leati folds his arm behind his head. ''Hey.'' ''Hm?'' ''You're beautiful.'' smiling shyly I twirl hair around my fingers before walking to the bathroom, not locking the door hoping Leati will join me. Washing my hands before taking my contacts out which I'd rarely use but just for funsies to change the colour of my eyes to scare Leati. Just as I get underneath the shower, Leati walks in. ''What do you mean tease!'' quasi-sad he pouts. ''Aww.. Mr Cuddles is disappointed he didn't get to see me naked.'' ''Like I haven't already.'' chuckling he takes his shirt and boxers off. Turning my back to him as I soak my hair, enjoying the hot water running down my body every time I take a shower. Leati joins me as I hoped he would. Wrapping his arms around my waist he pull me close, us sharing the water but we wouldn't mind. Resting against his chest he smiles, kissing my head whole keeping me close still, him knowing I absolutely love these moments. I know Leati won't wash his hair or what ever with me around so I'll do it for him. Grabbing the shampoo bottle, pouring some shampoo in the palm of my hand I start washing his hair, him smiling as I'm such a caring person. Humming softly his theme song, pulling him underneath the showerhead I start washing the shampoo out, once it's all out I smile satisfied. ''You can wash your body yourself.'' I peck his lips once, hopping out of the shower and I start drying myself.

-

''Jon?'' softly whispering I open the door from Jon and Colby's room, sneaking in, I search for Jon's corpse. Well corpse.. More like.. Yeah corpse. ''JOOOOOOOOON'' whispering louder ''What is it Jesus Christ let me sleep!'' ''Wake up softy, I want to surprise Leati with something.'' ''Such as?'' ''I'll tell you once you're dressed.'' ''Ugh fine.'' the groaning Jon puts a fain smile on my face. ''Who the fuck is talking?'' Colby sits up sleepy, looking around like a zombie. ''Your worst nightmare.'' I try hard not to chuckle while Jon gets dressed. ''Fine.. I'll go back to sleep.'' Colby falls asleep and Jon fixes his hair. After he's finally done I pull him with me outside, closing the door silently to keep Colby asleep. ''So what did you want to surprise Leati with? You're not going to propose right?!'' ''No of course I'm not, you really are weird when you just woken up.'' Jon shrugs. I pull him with me outside the hotel, pulling him to the tattoo shop which tattooed all of the super stars. It'd be known by now as Superstar Ink. ''You want a tattoo?'' ''Not a normal tattoo. I want Leati's tattoo, but just a tiny bit different.'' ''Can I help you?'' A tattoo guys walks over, his arms completely covered in awesome tats. ''Yes you can, are you familiar with Roman Reigns's tattoo? Or Leati Anoa'i's?'' ''Yes, I tattooed him myself, you want a tat like his?'' ''Yes please, but like different, but not too different that you can't see we've got the same tattoo.'' ''Alright that's awesome, let me just get my pen to draw on your arm, and we're ready to go! Please take a seat.'' 

he nods at the chair and I sit down while Jon sits down on the couch while watching me. The guy starts drawing on my arm, rougly fifteen minutes later he's done. ''Check it out, I won't start tattooing yet incase you didn't like it.'' I stand up and walk over to the big mirror. ''I love it! Jon what do you think?'' smiling I turn to him. ''It's amazing, I love the way he hid the hounds in it.'' ''I'm pretty proud of it myself if I say so myself, I took the example of your necklace. It's visible, but you can still see it's base on Leati's tat.'' ''Alright let's get this tattoo going!'' I take seat in the chair again, the guy gets ink, the tattoo gun and some cleaning tissues. ''You ready?'' ''I was born ready.'' Jon sits down next to me. ''You're going to be in serious pain love.'' ''it'll be worth it!'' as soon as the guy starts tattooing I wince a lot of the pain, Jon offers his hand and I take it gratefully, squeezing his hand while my knuckles turn white.

What's up guys, the reads are raising like crazy! I do think however I'm going to end the story around 25 or 30 chapters. There will be a sequel that's a fact. We're at #688 in the rank list already thanks so much! Anyways guys thanks for reading, The Truth Reigns!