Chapter 7

What's up guys! Slowly but surely we'll reach the 100 reads, thanks for the support guys!! Enjoy the chapter! It's a bit shorter but I hope that's okay.

It goes silent, the light turn off when my theme song plays and go back on shortly after, ''Inside The Fire'' by Disturbed. ''Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome our new WWE Diva, Celeste Calaway, she'll be also known as from now on.... Eyota!'' I inhale deeply and walk in, taking off my long jacket similar to my dad's once I'm at the ring. Natalya shakes her head mocking while standing next to Jon, Leati looks at me, opening the ropes for me so I can get in, I on the other hand have a idea of my own, I jump on the top rope, jump into the air, doing a couple of screwdrivers and I land perfectly on my feet, looking smiling around while raising my hands up in the air.

The crowd goes crazy when they see two Divas and two WWE superstars are going to wrestle against each other. "Wow! I didn't expect this AT ALL! For the first time in WWE history, two Divas and two WWE superstars are going to wrestle each other!" The crowd yells excitedly, "I'll go first." Leati nods and climbs through the ropes, Natalya goes first as well. The bell gets ringed and we start. Natalya runs towards me, trying to smack me down. I dodge her, ducking underneath her arm, running into the ropes and spearing her as I bounce back into the ring towards her. I pull up her legs and she kicks out at one. I get up, pulling her up by her hair and give her a few uppercuts, having learned them from my father. The crowd goes crazy, shouting with everybody "this is awesome!! This is awesome!!" Natalya stumbles back when I give her a high kick. I let out a little scream and I get ready to spear her, but instead of running over she tags Jon, the crowd yells excitedly, I swallow hard, knowing I won't be able to handle Jon on my own, he grins. Jon runs over, I dodge it, run into the ropes and bounce back, spearing Jon. "Wow! Unbelievable! A diva spearing the WWE superstar Dean Ambrose!" Leati looks at me shocked I'm able to do that and I tag him in, he gets in immediately.

Releasing his fury and uppercuts and kicks in the stomach and ribs, Jon doesn't stand a chance. Natalya tries to reach out to Jon, reallg desperate to win. Leati keeps Jon in a head lock and basically drags him, Jon facing Natalya, to our corner, he raises his hand and I tag myself in, I get in fight position and I give him a high kick against his jaw. (Search on YouTube if you're curious how it looks like: Momdollyo chagi) Jon's body goes limp and Leati looks fascinated at me, letting go of his body and quickly gets out of the ring.

The crowd goes back to screaming "this is awesome!! This is awesome!!" I let out a little scream, get on the top rope, doing a double screw driver and i land on my hands, raising my legs and throwing them down, my knees hitting Jon's face. His body stays limp and I drag him more to the middle to avoid a disqualification while doing the three count. All of a sudden he gets up, grabbing me at my throat trying to do do the Choke Slam. I kick him in the ribs, him letting go of me. I inhale deeply, doing the same move as my father when he's about to do The Tombstone. Jon stumbles towards me,I lift him up, just being able to, standing not stable on my feet, I tag Leati in and he holds Jon to help me, dropping him harder as I drop in my knees, grab his arms and put them on his tummy.

Hair flip, pulling the weird face and I finish the three count. My theme song plays and Leati smiles, high fiving me and he holds up my arm. "Ladies and Gentlemen, the winners of this match are Roman Reigns and Eyota!" I breathe heavily, Natalya looking shocking at me.