Chapter 5

Hey guys, from now on I'll paste the end in every chapter so you still know what happened the last chapter so you don't have to read back.

"So, Jon and Colby. Le and 'Leste, Randy and Nat, Nikki and I." I bite my lip blushing as I look at Leati, no way I'm going to sleep in the same bed as him.. No fucking way..

We all go to our room, Leati opening the door for me and I giggle cutely and quietly, walking in, while flops on the huge kingsize bed and Leati chuckles as he walks in closing and locking the door behind him. 

Leati walks over, folding his arms as he watches me stretch out over the big kingsize bed, smiling faintly as he watches me. ''I'm claiming this bed.'' ''No you're not, or you're willing to share it.'' Leati shrugs, him smirking knowing I don't want to sleep with him in the same bed. Squealing I run to the smaller kingsize single bed and I flop on it, ''What time is it?'' I stretch while asking. ''8pm.'' Leati simply responds. I nod, going to the bathroom while holding my pyjamas, closing the bathroom door behind me. I take off my shirt, looking at myself in the mirror, seeing my dad standing behind me in my reflection, having a hand placed on my shoulder. I swallow hard, tears dwelling up in my eyes. When I look back I see it was just my imagination, I sigh and get dressed in my silky pyjamas.
-
Shivering from the cold I wake up, while sitting up I wait for my eyes to adjust to the dark room to make it easier for me to see, once they're adjusted I get up and walk on my tip toes to Leati, I nudge his arm gently and softly "Le?" I keep nudging his arm gently while repeatedly whispering his name. Eventually he hums softly. "You awake?" I whisper still to prevent the others from waking up. "I am now.." "Im sorry to wake you but I'm ice cold.." He opens the sheets and his arms, allowing me to snuggle up with him without a problem or fuss, once I'm in, laying comfortable against his warm body he pulls the sheets over us and wraps his arms subconsciously protectively around me, I smile as I rest myself against him, enjoying this moment while taking advantage of his body heat.

"And here you are, sharing a kingsize bed with me.." He whispers quietly while stroking my hair and drawing patterns on my shoulder blade. "I'm just cold and you're like a hot and good working radiator.." I draw patterns in his bare chest, "I'm hot?" "A-as in a-warmth." He smirks at my stuttering and pulls my even closer so im practically glued to his chest.

"Go to sleep, love." Blushing at the nickname he gave me, I fall asleep safely and secured in his arms.
-
"Wake up lovebirds!" Nat shouts in our ears and I wince and whine, not wanting to get up. "Let me sleeeeeeeep." I whines again and Leati manages to stay asleep for some or other reason. "Besides, I don't think I'll be able to escape from his grip." I turn on my other side, facing Natalya now while Leati and I would be spooning. "You two are AB-SO-LUTELY adorable though together" Nat winks while she watches us smiling.

"Get dressed. We need to start training again, Paul (HHH) will probably come over to evaluate you to see if you've got the potential and skill to join WWE and get a contract." She leaves after I nod agreeing and I turn on my other side again. "Le.. Le wake up..!" I poke his cheek and he inhales deeply, still being asleep. I groan softly and I poke his cheek more and he STILL manages to stay asleep. How in the hell?!

He has to wake up somehow.. No way I'm going to kiss him to wake him up. Grabbing his chin, I gently shake it. "Wake up sleepy head!" "Why do you want me to wake up so badly.." He tightens our intertwined legs, and takes my resting hand on his chest and intertwines our fingers. "Paul is coming over to evaluate me and see if I've got the potential and skill to work for WWE." "That'd be great though. But I prefer cuddling now.." "But we've been cuddling all night long already." Whining and pouting and I slap his chest gently. "Let me g-" He kisses my lips very softly and gently, taking it easy to not mess up.

Hesitantly I kiss him back. Gosh he kisses so good! His lips are soft and rough at the same time.. "Sometimes you just gotta stop talking, love.." He whispers softly against my lips. I swallow softly, his arms around me relaxing more. "Can I go have a shower now so we can perhaps continue this later?" I break the kiss while shyly drawing patterns on his still bare chest.

He grumbles, not agreeing to leave his arms or the bed and break the cuddle that lasts since midnight. "Sorry." I peck his lips and get up before he can pull me back in bed. He gets up and looks sleepy around, still being half asleep. I go to the bathroom and notice I'm wearing his sweater. "Wakey wakey." I walk back over, trying to lift him up. "Why are you so heavy" I whine softly, not able to lift him up. "You're probably not used to a two hundred and seventy plus pounder.." He chuckles and he gets up, smiling as he sees I'm wearing his sweater and he brushes his hair while I return to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I gotta look good on this day. I may not mess up. I just. Even if I do. No, Celeste don't think like that, you won't mess up. After brushing my teeth I decide to call my father. "Babe, do you know where my phone is?" "Oh you're calling me babe now?" "Mhm. Where's my phone?" "You're giving me nicknames already. Easy there" He giggles and holds my phone teasingly in my hand. I gasp and spear him on the bed, kissing him softly on his lips and grab my phone, sitting on the bed like a girly girl with my legs crossed while dialing my dad's number.

"Michelle speaking how can I help you?" "MICHELLEEEEEEE" I squeal excitedly and start talking with her. "Celeste! How are you doing? How's work?" "I'm great!! Well it's not really work yet.. Im getting evaluated today by HHH, he's going to see if I've got the potential and skill to work for WWE. Can I speak to daddy?" "Sure thing! I think he just finished his shower. He's been talking about you for the last couple of days of how proud he is that you're following his footsteps." She covers the microphone from the telephone. "Mark honey, Celeste is asking for you!" Sounds Michelle's voice faintly and muffled. I hear my dad taking over the phone, I smile while Leati sits down next to me and pulls me on his lap.

"Is this WWE superstar Celeste Calaway?" "Yes it is, WWE superstar The Deadman, aka The Undertaker." I giggle and we start talking. "How's training going?" "Everything's going great. Leati and Natalya are training me. Paul is probably coming over to evaluate me and see if I've got the potential and skill to work for WWE." "Big Show Paul or Triple H Paul?" "Triple H." He hums satisfied. "I got a present for you when you're done with the evaluation, good luck training sweetly!" He stops the call after we talk for around thirty minutes.

"C'mon let's go princess. We've got work to do." Leati puts me down on the bed and gets up, him being in his ring attire already. "Already let's go then." I walk out of the hotel room, heading to the lobby while Leati is following closely.

Hope you guys like the longer chapter, keep voting and reading it really helps me out! Placing comments would be nice for any ideas for example. Thanks for ready xxx Esmee