Chapter 25

''If Jon and Colby would be here they'd 'ooooww'. Definitely.'' Leati chuckles as he lifts me up in the water, my legs automatically wrapping around his waist and my arms around his neck. I rest my head on his chest, his chin resting on my shoulder. ''Would you consider having kids later?'' I ask randomly. ''Well yeah I guess.. I already have one. I love kids, I always have.'' ''I mean with me silly.'' ''Well uhm.. Absolutely I don't even have to think. I'd love to.'' he smiles and I smile too, him leaning in and I do so too. We end up making out in the sea, me enjoying the heat his body is giving me. Eventually breaking the kiss, I stare into his eyes, I can see he's hiding something but I just can't figure out what..

After an hour or so the water turns cold, even though I've got Mr Cuddles to warm me up. I release myself from his grip and he whines softly but follows me. When I get out of the water I immediately get goose bumbs, the wind brushing along my wet skin. Shivering and my arms wrapped around my waist I quickly skip through the hot sand onto my towel, watching Leati walking out of the water, with the water running down his body is just.. Heaven.. Swallowing incredibly hard, I keep staring at Leati, he smirks slightly, sitting down on his own towel after drying himself with a spare one. Relaxing on my towel I put my sunglasses on. Leati looks around, exhaling as he watches me. ''You're so hot, you know that right?'' blushing I turn on my side and I look at him. ''You're cute, and handsome. And my teddy bear.'' he chuckles softly ''Come here, I want to ask you something.'' I get up, crawling over to him.

''Celeste Calaway.. I've grown incredibly fond over you the past months. Since you came in my life.. I.. I just felt more energetic, I felt like everything I was fighting for is worth it. I enjoy every second we spend, you make me smile even when I'm at my worst. You can be stubborn as hell.'' we both chuckle. ''But we both are, you know when to stop me and I know when to stop you. Our relationship might still be rusty, and a little bit unfamiliar because we haven't known each other for years. We know each other for just a couple of months but it just feels like it's been years. We might not be together every day, but you're still in my heart. Now and forever..'' I look blushing away, when I look back he holds a small engagement box in his hand, my heart start to pound. ''Blossom.. Will you marry me?'' gasping I look at him. I didn't expect this, AT ALL! He opens the lid and looks at me with his clear grey eyes. ''Will y-'' ''Of course I will teddy bear!!'' he slides the ring onto my finger and I attack him with hugs. Sitting on his lap I hug him tightly, ''Of course.. I'd love to Mr Cuddles!'' smiling and crying of happiness I keep hugging him. When I look at him he smiles ''Oh honey.. You're crying!'' he wipes the tears from my cheekbones ''It's because of you, you make me the happiest woman in the world! I love you Leati Anoa'i, past the milky way and back..'' I grab him by his shoulders, dangit where is his shirt when you need it.. I press my lips on his, kissing him passionate, he kisses me back, holding my waist as he does. I brush some hair out of his face gently while kissing, tucking it behind his ear. He smiles into the kiss, pulling me as close as possible so our chests are touching. ''Fuck Le.. You're turning me on..'' softly moaning into the kiss because I want him so badly, I break it. ''We'll have to save that for later teddy bear.'' I continue kissing him but not as passionate so I don't want him even more badly even though I do. He moans incredibly softly into the kiss, him getting turned of by this as well.

''Please.. Don't make me wait..'' he pants as he breaks the kiss, swallowing as he looks at me with lustful eyes. ''Perhaps, PERHAPS tonight. We'll see teddy bear.'' His phone buzzes and he sighs irritated, breaking the kiss still holding me as he picks up. ''Yeah? We'll come home. We were going to leave the beach anyway. I do have to tell you guys something when we get home alright? Alright, I'll see you in around ten minutes.'' he stops the call and sighs. I get up, knowing we have to go home, sliding my dress on as he gets up, putting is Roman Empire shirt on. With our fingers intertwined we walk to the car while he holds our bags. Before we get in the car we share a kiss, then I climb in the car and so does Leati after throwing the bags in the trunk. Twisting the ring around my finger Leati starts the car and drives home. ''Do you like the ring?'' "I absolutely love it! You're so perfect..'' Another tear of happiness rolls down my cheek and he wipes it away with this thumb. ''No, you are so perfect darling.'' giggling I look out of the window. When we get out, he intertwines our fingers while we walk in his house. Everybody looking curiously at us.