Chapter 13

''I'm sorry but the patients need to rest.'' the nurse opens the door, looking at both of them and they walk out. ''If you need anything just press the button Miss.'' the nurse hands me a button to press if I'd like anything. ''Thank you.'' I whisper quietly and she leaves too, leaving me and Leati in the eternal darkness after he closed the curtains, turned the radio off, the lights off and closed the door behind her while her footsteps fade. Opening my eyes I look at Leati, he'd have is eyes closed while a couple locks of hair cover his face. I brush them gently out of his face and he smiles, stroking my thigh. ''How's your back Babygirl?'' ''Better now I've got you here with me.'' A small last kiss before I fall asleep and everything goes dark.

The light of opening curtains and the sound of the rings sliding over the metal wakes me up, Leati still being asleep and I smile at his cuteness. Giving a soft single kiss on his lips careful not to wake him I turn on my other side, sitting up eventually. Slowly getting dressed I walk over to the big ass mirror in our room, to prevent myself from letting out a squeal of how horrible my hair looks like I clamp my hands over my mouth, watching Leati's reflection in the mirror, him moving a bit while his head rests on his bicep. I grab a brush and start brushing my hair, after it's nice and smooth, grabbing a hair tie from the cupboard putting it around my wrist I start braiding my hair. Dividing my hair in three equal locks and I start braiding it. Braiding it tightly to prevent it getting loose during the day, before I'm able to finish braiding I feel his arms slide slowly around my waist, his beard tickling my neck while his muscular arms pull me close, smiling I finish braiding and I finish it off by tying the hair tie multiple times around it. ''You look pretty my love.'' smiling he strokes my stomach while placing kisses on my cheek, me giggling because of his tickling beard.

-

Walking back into the lobby with Leati having his arm wrapped around my waist, everybody looks smiling at us, some girls winking at me and I giggle quietly, burying my face in his chest sometimes. He smiles while holding me close. Taking the keycard for our hotelroom from my purse, I open the door and run over to the bed, cuddling into the sheets. ''Shotgun on the kingsize bed, you're sleeping on the couch!'' ''I can't even sleep with my own girlfriend?'' ''Exactly you can not.'' I plug the cable in my phone and I plug the charger in the power outlet just above the bedside table, turning on some music on while putting my phone down on it's side to avoide ruining the cable. Leati raises his eyebrow as he closes the door, putting our luggage down and walking over to the bed, lifting me up, dropping me on the couch and he lays down on the bed himself. Whining I try to pull him off. ''Why. Are. You. So. HEAVYYY'' groaning I still try to lift him up from the bed. ''I don't think you're used to a two hundred and seventy pounder love.'' Chuckling he pulls me on top of him, biting my lip while my hands are placed either side of his head. He sits up, making me sit on his lap, automatically I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his as usual around my waist. Oh my god.. His grey eyes are just heaven. Looking down a bit he presses his forehead lightly against mine, looking me in the eyes. ''You are my princess, you are the prettiest diamond in the world.'' ''Besides Jojo of course'' giggling I kiss his lips and he kisses me back, pulling me closer so our fronts touch. He grabs my legs and pulls them underneath me, my back 'slamming' extremely softly against the bed, giggling quietly as Leati hovers above me, kissing my neck while wrapping my legs around his waist.

''This is your captain speaking and I forgot to tell you the ground rules of this hotel, no parties, no fights, no mess in the hotelrooms and most of all NO SEX!!'' Squealing I hide my face ''How in the hell did he know?'' whispering quietly to Leati he points at my phone, being unlocked from the inside out with the curious faces of Jon and Colby. ''For fucks sake Colby stop ruining our moments.'' Groaning I keep my legs wrapped around my waist. ''If you two don't stop with this... Uhm... Thing we'll personally come in and kick your asses with pillows.'' Jon holds up two pillows after Colby spoke. Leati reaches to the bedside table, flipping my phone so the screen is facing down and he continues kissing my neck while stroking my leg and hip. And of course, not even two seconds later the two hounds storm in with pillows ramming them into our faces. Squealing I protect my face with my arms while Leati tries to protect me from the soft pillow hits. After a pillow slams on Leati's head he gets up. ''Now you're in trouble you little shit.'' snatching the pillow from our bed he starts slamming the two lads with pillow, all of them laughing while having so much fun. ''OH YOU LITTLE SHIT'' I grab a bigger pillow and start hitting Jon with it after he starts slamming his pillow in my face. ''What was that ground rule again about no mess in the hotelrooms Colby?'' I say shouting trying to get him to hear me above all the laughing and sounds of pillows slamming in bodies. ''THOSE RULES ARE OUT OF ORDER'' I don't even have to facepalm myself because Jon already arranged that for me by slamming his pillow in my face. ''Thank you Jon!'' I smile sweetly at him and I jump on Leati's back, wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist and pull him backwards, him losing his balance and falling on the bed with me underneath him. ''YOU'RE SO FAT!'' Trying to get the two hundred and seventhy pounder off me while he's getting humiliated by pillows. ''As.'' Pillow slam ''My Girl'' Pillow slam ''friend you're'' pillow slam ''supposed to help'' pillow slam ''me!''