Chapter 2 : Bangtan..Who?

Start from the beginning

Hoseok hyung starts to do what he always do to Jimin hyung, which is hugging him, sometimes I saw him trying to kiss Jimin hyung. Just for a reminder, no, Hoseok hyung is not a gay. He just loves to bully Jimin hyung. How do I know that? Well, let's just say that Hoseok hyung has a little crush on SinB, a trainee living together with us.

Warming up beside Jin hyung and Suga hyung, Jin hyung slowly approached me, " Jungkookie, have you eat the skewers I bought earlier?" Jin hyung is the eomma of our group. And yeah I'm so grateful having him in our group. Without him, who else gonna cook for us? Taehyung hyung? Namjoon hyung? No, either the house will be on fire or we totally gonna starve till death.

"I'm sorry hyung but I haven't eat it yet. I overslept and totally rushed to go here," frustrated with myself because I always love to eat the lamb skewers. Ahhhhhhh... my favourite lamb skewers.

"I heard lamb skewers. Where? Do you bought it Jin hyung?" Yoongi hyung interrupted. Ahh, this hyung. He always ate my skewers whenever I'm not around..

"Lamb skewers? What are you saying? Yoongi-yah, next time please clean your earwax okay?" Jin hyung teased Yoongi hyung.

I laughed at him, " We need to learn how to make lamb skewers, hyung," I claimed.

"Jungkook-ah! Are you done warming up? This Danger choreo is so damn hard, we need to practice this over and over again for our showcase later and I need you to teach me the steps during Namjoon hyung's part," Taehyung hyung asked.

I just nodded at him and directly went to him to teach the steps.

---

Eunha P.O.V

"BOYS?!" I accidentally yelled to Manager Jo.

He shocked of my loud voice and quickly hit the brake. Oh no, ahhhh stupid me. Do you have to yell like that, Eunbi?

Feeling guilty with Manager Jo, I poke his back, checking whether he is okay. "Manager Jo, are you okay? I'm so sorry for yelling so loud. I'm so sorry," my tears nearly bursts out since Manager Jo still in silence.

"Manager Jo, are you mad at me? I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to make you scared like this," I continued, holding my tears back.

"It's okay, Eunha. I need to calm myself down for a few minutes and then I can start driving, okay?"

"Okay," I nodded and leaned back to my seat, giving him space to breathe. Poor Manager Jo. There must be something happened in his past..

---

"Eunha, we're here kiddo," Manager Jo's voice woke me up, getting out from the driver seat.

Squinting my eyes, managed myself to stand up properly outside of the car, I looked the house that I'm gonna living in. Ahh, this is the house. Not bad..

After Manager Jo picked my luggage out of the car, he called my new dormates, "SinB-ah, Umji-yah! Your new dormate is here!"

I heard running footsteps from the upstairs, getting nearer towards the door and that somehow makes me feeling nervous. What if they don't like me? What will I do if I can't make myself comfortable living with them?

"Don't be nervous, Eunha-yah. They are nice girls," he smiled at me.

"Thank you," I replied. That does calms me down.

I heard the doorknob clicked from the inside, then as slowly the door being opened, there's the two girls Manager Jo talked about.

"Anyeonghaseyo, Manager Jo and..?" A cute girl with long hair and I think she has pretty the same height with me, bowed and greeted me and Manager Jo.

"Eunbi. Ahh, no. It's Eunha. Anyeonghaseyo," I bowed back.

"Eunbi? That's my name tho. How do you know my name?" The other girl said, chuckled at me.

"Really? It's my name too. My real name is Jung Eunbi. But PD-nim asked if 'Eunha' can be my nickname, so yeah you guys can call me Eunha," I explained. Ahh, no wonder PD-nim wants me to use nicknames. I'm guessing it because there were two girls have the same name.

"Well girls, you can introduce yourself and start gossiping inside okay? There's alot mosquitoes here," Manager Jo said, getting irritated with the sound of mosquitoes flying around his ears.

---

"So, Eunha. I hope you can get along with your new dormates. And..your housemates, okay? SinB, Umji-yah, she's a year older than you both, so don't bully her. Make herself comfortable so that you can work together as a team. The better your teamwork, the shorter the time you need to debut," Manager Jo exclaimed on his way to the door, leaving me with the girls, sitting on a couch.

"Yess, appa Jo. We will treat her like our own family," Umji spoke, cutely chuckled at Manager Jo.

He smiled, "I see you guys again. Take care of yourselves okay? Anyeong," he waved at us as he closed the door.

"So, unnie. My name is Kim Ye Won," she told me, shyly.

I replied, "Ahh, Umji right? Cute name you got there," I smiled while continue to ask," What about you? SinB?" I looked at the girl sat next to Umji.

"Yes, unnie.. My real name is Hwang Eunbi. Kekekeke," she chuckled at me when she told me her name.

"Hey, I thought I'm the only one in this world who got that 'Eunbi' name," trying to joke with her.

"Opps, I think you're not the only one tho," she laughed.

"So, where are the other trainees? Seems to be so quiet in here," I looked around and looked like there's only me and the two girls.

They stared at me with this unbelievable look on their faces. I can't hold my laugh seeing their funny faces, "What's wrong with your faces? You looked like you saw a ghost in here," still laughing so hard but I stopped when they still looked shocked.

"Wait, please don't tell me there is a ghost in this house," my expression started to change.

Now, it is their turn to laugh at me, "No, there isn't any ghost in this house, unnie. Your face is so funny, unnie. I'm so in love with your cheeks, unnie, especially when you smiling. Don't she looked like a bunny when she laughed earlier, SinB?" Umji said, still laughing.

"Yesss, I noticed that earlier, Umji-yah. I'm afraid to voice it out because unnie might get angry to me," SinB replied.

Sighed. Ahhh.. now there are three girls saying that my face looked a lot like a bunny. Eomma, do you watched a bunny documentary when I was in your tummy?

"Unnie, are you mad at us? Is it because we said your face looked like a bunny?" Umji said in low voice since I'm in silence, no reaction to their jokes earlier.

"What? Nooooo. Don't worry, you girls are the second one who told me that. Bunny is cute tho, so why would I mad?" I replied, smiling to them. I hope that make the happy mood comes back.

"But unnie, the others aren't trainees anymore. They've debuted more than a year now. That's why Umji and me startled when you looking for 'other trainees' earlier," SinB explained.

"Yes, unnie. Don't you ever heard them? Their group name is kinda unique tho," Umji asked me.

I replied, "No, what's their group name?" curious, raised my eyebrows.

"Bangtan Sonyeondan, a.k.a. BTS," SinB answered, with a little fangirl tone in her voice.

"Bangtan.. who?"

(A little longer than the first one right? Hah, really hope you love it, guys. Thankyou for your supports and leaving positive comments in my ig and also in my fanfic comment section.)

P/S : I just added the official fanfic trailer on the Author's Note section, thought you guys might want to check it out. It was made by ig : @_jungema an Eunkook shipper too. Okay now tata! 😚😚😚