Chapter 1 : First Day

Start from the beginning

Then we discussed a few more things about the agreement. And all of sudden, he asked, "Ah, can I call you Eunha?"

I raised my eyebrows, confused with his question.

"Because I think Eunha suits your personality well, and it holds a beautiful meaning, you know. Plus I'm the one who incharge for every trainee's nicknames," he said proudly.

"So, what were the others nickname?" I said, raised my eyebrow, curious.

"Baby G, Rap Monster, Suga, Seagull, Six, Lex, V, J-Hope ahh there's alot," he pinched his nose bridge.

I coughed. Literally controlling myself from laughing so hard. Seagull? Baby G? Lex?

"So, Eunha for you. What do you think?" He asked for my confimation.

I covered my mouth, still controlling my laugh. Eunha. Somehow it does fits me. I like it..

I nodded and said, "Yes PD-nim. I think Eunha sounds cute," while smiling cutely at him..

---

I quickly walked through the school gate and trying to find my class. As I'm slowly turning around, there was a muscular figure who slammed his body over me.

"HEY, WATCH IT!" I spat in pain.

I was totally in a bad mood because I still can't find my new class and now someone just ran over me. Hissing quietly because the pain on my butt, I slowly stood up, picking my files on the floor.

"I'm so sorry. Are you okay?", he said with that puppy eyes looking me while sticking his hand out to help me stand up. No, I'm not.

"I'm okay. Thanks," I said in toneless tone. Couldn't say the truth out loud because there's something about him.

My eyes still locked on that boy, that eyes tho.. I think I've seen them.. And his hair, wow. I'm pretty amazed seeing the style of his hair.

"Sorry, I am so late for my class right now. Sorry again, I didn't meant to crashed into you," as he interrupted my own monolog, he quickly bowed and walked away.

I just looked at him as he ran, with his big backpack and here I am, still lost, until I saw a tall girl smiled sweetly at me.

"Hi, I think you're new here. I never seen you before," she asked still with the sweet smile.

"Yeah, this is my first day tho. Where can I find this classroom, errr Miss..."

She cut my words and said, "Choi Yuna. But you can call me Yuju. 5-C eh? Hey, that's my class too!" She said in excited tone.

"Oh thank god," I'm so grateful meeting this girl.

Finally, I found my class with the help of Choi Yuna, my new classmate. While walking past a few classes, I saw the boy with puppy eyes, sitting quietly, at his seat drawing something.

"Hey new student, why are you standing there? That is not our class," she said. I quickly followed her and entered to my new class.

"My name is Jung Eunbi. You can call me Eunb.. errr, Eunha," I stuttered for a moment. This is might be a good time to try suit myself with the new name..

After I apologised to Mr. Kai for being super late, I try to search an empty seat. Yuju waved her hand towards me, giving a sign that there is no one is sitting beside her.

"Thank you Yuju for helping me. I'm totally lost in this big school."

She laughed, "It doesn't matter tho. Besides, you are my new classmate, we go to the same class. How can I'm not helping you?"