Civil War 6

Prepare yourself for the last chapter.

Enjoy.

THE RAFT, LOCATION UNKNOWN

The feeling of her body being moved jerked her awake. Her arms were being strapped together, like a straight jacket for the insane. She widened her eyes and looked at the men who were doing it. They widened their eyes and hurried with strapped her down. Flicking her head, one of the men went flying into the wall, before feeling an electric shock flow through her body, making her scream in pain. Something was on her neck. Some sort of collar, like a dog would wear when trying to train them to behave.
So not only they thought she was dangerous that they strapped her down, they thought she needed training, discipline.
"Don't fight against it, it will hurt even more, the more power you use, the more of its power will be turned against you" Ross was standing on the other side of the door way. Lexi kept her eyes on him, like he was the locked target.
"Sounds like something HYDRA would say, or are you secretly the head of HYDRA, you tend to be surprised all the time" She told him, feeling them lock her arms around her body. She no longer could move.
"I am not HYDRA Lexi, just someone who cares about the public"
Lexi scoffed "Care about the public? The Accords have us on strings, you tell us where to go, what to do, who to save. You could kill hundreds of people because it was your choice!"
"What about Sokovia? Hmm? Nigeria?"
"Stark created Ultron, not us, and what happened in Nigeria was an accident! We saved a lot more people than the people injured and killed. Steve could of been blown up, we could of all been killed along with a huge percentage of the public"
"It has happened now, and now the public are safe, away from your kind"
"You should be careful with your words Secretary. One day, you will be begging for help from my kind" She smirked at him before Ross walked away along with the others who strapped her down.
She looked over and saw Wanda in a terrible state. Like she had given up. No matter how hard heroes try, they are still sometimes seen as the villain.
Wanda looked over, her hair like a bird's nest, no expression or emotion on her face. Sound from another cell caught Lexi's attention.
"Pietro?" She asked standing up and walking to the glass. She managed to catch a glimpse of something metal on the floor.
"Lexi?! What's going on?"
"I guess all our hard work got us here"
"Can't your mum get us out?"
Lexi sighed at the idea "She said she could only get us out of here if it was the right time, plus I have a collar around my neck, if I use my power or my mum tries something on me, I think I am in for a shock, no pun intended"
"So what now?" He asked
"We just wait" she explained "Have they strapped you down?"
"No, not really, well, my feet are strapped together with some kind of device, which means I can't run"
"You got the best one, I feel like Wanda and I are mental patients, well people do probably look at us and think we are crazy, weird, psycho's" she sighed
"How long will we be in here for?"
"I don't know. Days, weeks, months, years, who knows?"
"Well I hope we get out here soon, I have a lot of planning to do"
"Planning? What kind of planning?" Lexi raised her eyebrow to herself.
"Planning how to propose to you" Lexi's heart stopped, before picking up speed again.
"You want to propose to me?" she asked
"Yeah, we have been together for nearly two years now, so the remaining few months left, gave me some planning time, but it may look like we are spending two years together in prison" A sigh escaped Pietro's mouth.
"Pietro, one thing I know. We will get out of here, Steve wouldn't leave us behind"

A FEW HOURS LATER
​​​​​​​
The sound of a door opening caught everyone's attention. Lexi looked up seeing Stark. If she wasn't bound from moving or her powers, she would make him suffer, make him see what she was really capable of.
The sound of clapping echoed the prison cells.
"The futurist is here gentleman! The futurist is here! He sees's all! He knows what's best for you whether you like it or not" Clint spoke up. He might actually be going crazy in this place. Who was next?
"Give me a break Barton, I had no idea they would put you here, come on" Stark spoke. Lexi rolled her eyes at his excuse.
"Yeah well, you know they would put you somewhere Tony"
"Yeah but not some super-max floating ocean poky, you know this is for maniacs, it's for"
" Criminals?" Barton finished off his sentence. "Criminals, Tony. I think that is the word you are looking for, right? It's not meant for me, or Sam, Wanda, Lexi, Pietro, even Scott. Yet, here we are"
"Cos you broke the law"
"Yeah"
"I didn't make you, you read it, you broke it" Tony continued while Clint made 'la la' noises, ignoring Stark. "Alright, your all grown up, you got a wife and kids, I don't understand, why didn't you think about them before you chose the wrong side?"
Tony walked away from Clint's cell.
"You gotta watch your back with this guy" Clint slammed his hands on the glass "Chance he is gonna break it!"
"Hank Pym always said, 'you can never trust a Stark'" Scott spoke up
"Who are you?" Stark asked
"Come on man" He responded. Tony continued to walk past the cell.
"I never took you for a HYDRA guy" Lexi spoke up smiling at Tony
"What?"
Lexi smiled at him "You don't get it do you Stark? For once you actually don't get it"
"Get what Lexi?"
"This was HYDRA's plan all along. Create so much fear, that the public and even a certain amount of heroe's turn to security. That is what HYDRA wanted all along, to break people. And your routing for them" She tilted her head like a curious dog watching his reaction.
"You don't know what you're talking about Lexi. You should have escaped when you had the chance, now your back in imprisonment. Didn't take you long did it?"
"Unlike you Stark, I have a heart, I care for these people, they are my family! No wonder why Pepper doesn't want to be around you, it's always about you" She smirked
"Don't speak about Pepper" His voice broke with a hint of anger
"Tell me this Stark, was your father really the good guy? Or was he HYDRA all along? I mean why would he be carrying the Super Soldier serum? Was Steve not good enough, or did he have a plan? Because those serum's were injected into five people, turned them into crazy assassins. Maybe your father created Steve, people would vote against it, cities being destroyed, him being the hero, but then everyone turns to security. Just like HYDRA planned"
"Do not speak about my father being HYDRA! He was a good man!"
"Maybe he was, but his son certainly follows out HYDRA's plan. Every time I see your face, all I am going to see is a red octopus plastered across it. Well done Stark. Next you will be saying Hail Hydra" She smirked. Tony looked at her, wide eyed, gulping before moving on to Sam's cell.
"How's Rhodes?"
"Well they are flying him to Columbia medical tomorrow, fingers crossed, what do you need? They fed you yet?" Tony asked
"You're the good cop now?"
"I am just the guy who needs to know where Steve went"
"Well you better go get bad cop, cos your going to have to go Mark Fuhrman on my ass to get information out of me"
"Hey I just knocked the A out of their AV, we got about thirty seconds until they realise it isn't their equipment. Just look, cos that, is the fella who was supposed to interrogate Barnes. Clearly I made a mistake, Sam. I was wrong"
"That's a first"
"Cap is definetly off the reservation, so he is going to need all the help he can get. We don't know each other very well-"
"Okay, alright. Look I will tell you, but you have to go alone, and as a friend"
"Easy"
"They have gone to the Siberian Hydra facility" After that, Stark thanked him and walked towards the door.
"Don't hurt him!" Lexi shouted. She sighed to herself. She could sense what was going to happen "Mission Report: December 16, 1991" she mumbled to herself. "Please don't hurt him"

HALF AN HOUR LATER

Lexi sat with her back to the camera, she was focusing on Barnes. His every move, anything that was happening, she could feel it. Tony had found out Bucky, or the Winter Soldier had killed his parents, though he was under the influence of his trigger words. A fight had broken out, Steve and Bucky versus Tony, until Tony knocked Steve out, causing Bucky turn to Tony. Bucky's mission was to take out Tony, like he took out his friend, but as Tony shot a beam, it tore Bucky's metal arm off.
"NO!" Lexi screamed, tears falling down her cheek. She could feel her heart breaking the pain. She knew Tony was going to kill him. She suddenly sensed out when she felt something pointy going into her neck. Her vision blurred, she felt sleepy, until she felt her body being carried onto the bed as she fell asleep.

12 HOURS LATER

Lexi opened her eyes slowly, getting her vision back. She remembered everything. But she could sense Bucky was okay, and so was Steve. But she felt a presence in the room. Slowly sitting up she walked to the glass and watched the doors open, before someone walked into the room in the dark.
A smile plastered on her face. "Steve" She grinned. "Where is Bucky?"
"Somewhere safe"
"Wait, how did you get in here?"
"I am super soldier" he grinned. Lexi rolled her eyes.

"Where is Bucky?"

"Safe" He smiled. Pietro ran over to both Lexi and Wanda, kissed their heads and hugged them.

"Is it over?" Wanda asked removing the device around her neck after it became disabled.

"Well if I say yes, I am not exactly telling the truth. Stark has been dealt with, he will leave me alone, as well as you lot. But right now, you are not safe on Earth, they can track you, which is where you come in Lexi"

"Wait. Why me?" she asked raising her eyebrow

 "I am here to get you out, but it's your job to make sure everyone is safe, away from here"

"Wait about my wife and kids?" Barton asked

"They can come as well, I am sure they can befriend the mythical creatures there, any more kids?" she asked looking at the battered Team Rogers

"Yeah my kid" Scott spoke up

"She can come, but since your ex wife won't want her away for a while, we can discretely return your daughter home"

"Wait. How did you know I had an ex wife?" Scott asked

"Oh you have no idea." She smirked before Pietro smirked at her, taking both his sister's and Wanda's hand's in his.

"Ready?" she asked as everyone held hands.

"So where are we going?"

"There is only one place where we can all go." She smirked before closing her eyes and feeling her body leaving the prison with the team in tow.