28

The sheets entangled within their naked sweaty bodies. Their feet caressing together for a closer touch. Moans escaped their mouths while the headboard banged against the bedroom wall quietly. Well they hoped so. Red marks were drawn all over his back from the constant nail dragging from all the pleasure.
"You know we are probably going to be waking everyone up" Lexi spoke softly looking to Pietro's eyes. Biting down on her lip. His eyes looked at her with lust.
"You know what your lip biting does to me" He spoke low and moved his hips faster causing Lexi to grip onto his muscular arms tightly as they moaned in sync from the intimate moment they hardly get to have.
The headboard from the bed had stopped knocking on the wall. The moaning was silent, exchanged with heavy breathing. Their naked bodies covered in sweat, entangled together with the sheets.
Lexi cuddled up to Pietro's body, feeling the warmth from him. His finger trailing along her naked spine.
"So we proved the theory that Stark said" she smirked at Pietro. He looked down at her face, glued to her brown eyes.
"And what theory was that?" he asked raising his eyebrow.
"You may be fast when you run, but you are extra speedy in bed" she teased him, causing him to laugh. "Just don't tell Stark, he will want to know everything" she said. They both let out a sigh in content, enjoy the moment they hardly got. They were either training or out on the field, and then they got too tired for have these moments.
"I think we should go on holiday" Pietro spoke. Lexi sat up covering her naked body with the sheets.
"You think we should go on holiday? Where are you thinking of going?"
"Well, I remember a little fact you told me. So I thought we should go to Hawaii" he smiled at her. Lexi looked at him with wide eyes and a grin appearing on her fast. She quickly launched herself onto his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck.
"You aren't playing with me are you?"
"I wouldn't ever dare. I managed to book us a week off next month. So I booked the tickets for Hawaii in Honolulu, at a five star villa. We get everything private, the land, the pool, everything" Pietro explained. Lexi couldn't stop grinning at him. She didn't know what to say, but she knew a few words that would mean a lot.
"I love you Pietro" she stroked his stubbly cheek with her fingers.
"I love you too Lexi" he leaned in and kissed her softly.
"Now I need to say thank you" she smirked at him kissing him hard and passionately. Pietro grabbed onto her hips and lifted her up softly and placing her softly onto him.
Lexi stood in front of the recruits and crossed her arms. They were the new, new recruits. Wanting to become agents from the SHIELD academy. First years. Wanda and Pietro stood behind her. Fury wanted Lexi to lead this lesson. Though she had no idea why. Wanda looked at her brother who's hair was a little messy.
"Did you get into a fight or something?" She asked quietly. Pietro frowned at her. She then pointed to his silver hair. He quickly managed to fix it.
"You could say that sister" he winked at her. She then figured it out. She cringed at the thought and turned her attention to Lexi and the new recruits.
"So you are here because you want to be a agent. Be out on the field, fighting crime, risking your life?" she asked them. All of them nodded.
"Good. Because we need more people like you. Yes the world has the army, navy all of that, but they need agents with a little more spice. To deal with the situations that only appear in stories. I was a SHIELD agent but then something happened. Which you don't need to find out. Wanda and Pietro were originally from HYDRA, but now agents and Avengers. They saw the good side, even though we three might have our views on certain people. Fury thought it would be a good idea for us to train you. Show you what we learnt. So I am going to split you into three groups, one group to each of us" Lexi felt strong in this position. She felt like she was a leader and it felt good, though she isn't going to let it get to her head.
After several minutes of dividing the group, Lexi stood in front of hers. Three girls and two boys.
"Okay first I want to know your names. We go by surname. Girls you go first"
"Graham. Wellington. Francis" Lexi nodded at the girls with their brown hair in a tight ponytail.
"Okay boys"
"Kelly. Qurant. Peace" Lexi nodded at the boys also with brown hair.
"Okay good. You call my by Siren. Now first, we are going to learn how to defend ourselves, so-" The training procedure was interrupted by red alarms going off. Letting out a sigh she turned to Wanda and Pietro who also felt interrupted.
"Sorry guys, but training is paused. We need to go. Guys you are going to have to go back to your bunks as it is a red light" she told them.
Wanda, Pietro and Lexi walked out of the training room and quickly walked to the room where the rest of the Avengers stood.
It was a glass cube with a large tv screen, a large table in the middle that had its little tricks. Everyone was in the room. Vision, Roudey, Falcon, Rogers, Romanoff and Fury.
"Sorry to interrupted your play time but we have an issue that we have been tracking" Fury spoke with his arms crossed in his tight leather long coat.
"Its fine, we were about to start. So what's the mission?" Lexi told and asked. Fury tapped onto the table where images popped up.
"We have been tracking some information after it popped up. Someone has created a nuclear weapon. All the information such as materials, and the location is all on a USB stick. It popped up on our screens now we have new technology. Anything weapons, drugs, supernaturals that goes through any electrical device, pops onto our database and lets us know"
"So someone uploaded co-ordinates and other information regarding this nuclear weapon?" Lexi asked
"Exactly. But we can't seem to hack into the information because the USB was only in a electrical device for several seconds. We needed more time. So our mission is for you lot to find it. But we managed to get the co-ordinates of the USB stick where it was last used"
"And where is that?" Wanda asked.
"Abu Dhabi, where a famous billionaire will host his yearly party. I have already added you to the party list, so you won't have to sneak in. Find the billionaire, get information on where the USB stick is and get it. Make sure you knock out the billionaire after, we don't want him remembering anything"
"So we are going to have to seduce the rich guy?" Tasha sighed as a question.
"Not you, only one of you" Fury said, with his one eye looking at Lexi. All heads turned to her. She rolled her eyes and sighed.
"Fine. But if he touches me, I break his fingers" she said looking at Pietro, who looked concerned. She took his hand in hers and smiled.
"It will be my siren spell that will work the magic on him. Though I have never tried it, so it will be my first time"
"That's fine" Fury spoke.
"It's not like you had your first time, maybe move the bed from the wall" Tasha spoke up. Lexi looked at her with wide brown eyes. She nodded in agreement.
"Okay, enough chit chat. You have a flight to catch and a USB stick to grab. Once you have got it, report back here. And try and limit the amount of people you have to hurt"