13

"Remember Phil Coulson?" she smirked watching their expressions. Like they have seen a ghost.
Lexi smirked at them. The way they stood there watching Coulson, exactly like the time when Vision picked up Thor's hammer with ease. Just a little more paler.
"Phil?" Steve asked. Lexi glanced at the spider and the hawk, they look like they had been betrayed. Damn, all of them have, especially Steve.
"Hi" He said. He didn't know what to say. He was lied to, they were lied to, I was lied to.
"Who is this?" Pietro asked. Lexi looked at Ruby and nodded as she bought over a chair. Lexi pushed her father onto the chair, tying him to it. Removing any weapon, or even a pen from his suit. You have no idea the damage that could be caused from a pen.
"Who is this? Well Pietro, maybe you can finally meet my father"
"You said he was dead?" he asked confused
"You want to hear a story? Of course you do. It will answer everyone's problems. At the age of twenty one. I came to Earth, I started blowing cars up, lights in the street, everyone watched. I was on a mission. To find my father. You see, my mother was a SHIELD agent, they fell in love. Then many years later, she falls pregnant. And he chooses his job over my mother" she gritted her teeth, spitting venom. She nodded at Zara, who was holding an animal's heart, from the butchers. Zara started squeezing the heart while looking at Coulson. He was having trouble. Lexi smirked looking at the Avengers.
"Tie them down" she instructed her team. After a few minutes, all weapons, all technology were removed. She had to give Pietro and Wanda some bracelets to deactivate their powers.
"Now you are all going to watch his heart break, like he broke my mother's heart"
"You will kill him" Sam spoke out. Lexi laughed at him
"That's the point. Once he is dead, it's your turn. Lucky for Pietro and Wanda, you are spared, and then it's SHIELD's turn"
"What about HYDRA?" Steve asked. Lexi smirked
"Oh about that. Bucky says hi" she smiled at so called Captain America watching his expression.
"Bucky?" he asked confused
"Who the hell is Bucky?" Pietro asked confused. Lexi rolled her eyes.
"We are getting off topic. Now" she sighed thinking of where she was interrupted.
"Ah, yes. Breaking my mother's heart. He broke my mother's heart, choosing SHIELD over his partner and own daughter, so she left. When I was at the right age, she told me the truth. I think sixteen was the age?" she nodded in remberance.
"I trained all my life due to be being a Element. When I was trained like an assassin and my powers were becoming more powerful, I came to Earth when i was sixteen, caused destruction and handcuffed by SHIELD. They bought me in, asked me questions. And when I finally told them why I was craving so much attention, I said, I am here for my father, Phil Coulson. They knew straight away what my plan was, but I knocked Barton and Romanoff out and decided to find him. After I did, I beat him, but then I was arrested again, those bracelets the twins are wearing, was on every arm, every leg and even my neck. If I tried, I would get shocked. I was imprisoned for a few weeks. My plan failed. Me and my father had a father to daughter moment, explaining everything. I then realised that he wasn't that bad and neither was SHIELD. He explained himself, saying how sorry he was. I was young so I believed him. They then made a deal, I could go free, as long as I became a SHIELD agent. So I agreed, my mother wasn't exactly happy, but I was young. Manipulated. Me and Romanoff didn't have a good relationship, because she thought I was a threat" she shook the image from her head and sighed rubbing her face.
"We didn't talk for weeks, Romanoff was pissed. But to be honest, I didn't care. Then a months later, Thor's crazy brother started to create a war. I felt the sceptre pierce through his heart. I knew he was dead. I was escorted to safety so they could fight him. Once the war was over, months later I was kidnapped by HYDRA. I was only with SHIELD for a year. This is when the twins come in. I wake up in a cell, my memory wiped. HYDRA tried extracting the power from my body, but they didn't realise, if they do that, I will die and so will the magic. So they manipulated me, along with the twins. They were incredible. Me and Pietro got along and started a chemistry, then it was the age of Ultron. You know what happens next. Due to my memory loss, I didn't know anything. When my memory came back, I knew deep down he was alive. I could feel his heart beating. But I felt him die. And then I felt his heart beating again. I was confused. That was until I left and my mother left me a computer which was hacked into SHIELDS database and a file" she smiled and grabbed a chair sitting down, observing her captures with her team. It was Karma for them.
"And what was the file?" Tasha asked. Lexi snapped her eyes towards her smirking.
"Well, it was a file on my father being alive. This is when this comes into play" she grabbed the little USB stick holding it up. Alex returned from the room, after leaving a little while before, holding a laptop. He also bought a piece of technology, a 3D projector. Plugging the stick in, files came up.
"It is called project Tahiti. Coulson would always say, Tahiti is a magical place. That is all he knew. Project Tahiti is a secret project made by him." she pointed to her father who still remained tied to the chair.
"It was a project for fallen Avengers. But the secret? A GH serum. From a Kree. An alien type creature not from here. Mainly the world like Thor's. Injected it into him to heal him, and reacting his brain. He wasn't the only one who had the serum injected into him. He actually has a secret SHIELD team. He is now the director of the new SHIELD, with a new team. One who actually has the serum in her body. This is the new SHIELD spot" she smiled raising her hands to the whole building.
"Now I think that is all. Now I have my own team to bring down SHIELD, the Avengers and my father, while the Winter Soldier deals with HYDRA" she smiled standing up
"Now. Zara. Do your voodoo" she smirked. Zara grabbed a gun and placed it to her shoulder, shooting it, but instead, Coulson's shoulder was shot.
"What limb next?" she asked and frowned hearing something coming. She turned around and quickly bent back missing a hand of Rhodey's War Machine suit. He had somehow got loose. She sighed.
"You didn't tie it hard enough" she looked at Alex. Rhodey stood up holding out his hands waiting to blast. Mollie stood in front of Lexi as Rhodey shot at her. But Mollie absorbed it and set it loose on Rhodey sending him into some crates.
"I guess everyone wants a fight?" she asked smirking.
"Maybe another time, right now, I want to complete my first mission. Destroy my father" she ran over to her father, the rest of her team followed as Alex teleported them out of the room.
Once they reappeared in the safe house she turned to her father.
"Ready to die, again?"