Civil War 2

UPSTATE NEW YORK

"11 Wakanda's were among those were killed, during the confrontation between the Avengers and a group of mercenaries, in Lagos, Nigeria, last month. The traditional reclusive Wakanda's were on an outrage mission in Lagos, when the attack occurred" The female television presenter announced on Steve's high tech computer.

"Our people's blood is spilled on foreign soil, not only because of the actions of criminals, but the indifference of those to pledge to stop them, victory at the expensive of the innocent. Is no victory at all" King T'Chaka of Wakanda decided to make a statement on the event that happened last month.

"The Wakandan king went on-"Steve sighed as he paused the news report.

Lexi stood outside of Wanda's room, watching her watching the news report on the incident. Wanda took a blow to the event, blaming everything on herself. But Lexi refused to let that happen. Walking into the room, she sat besides her, letting out a soft sigh.

"Wanda, don't blame this all on yourself"
"But this is my fault" She spoke with emotion through her accent.
"Hey, we worked together on it. You contained it, and I helped you move it, the energy of the explosion was too much, it was too late. I could have absorbed it, but Rumlow was inside of the explosion, it would have been too difficult" Lexi spoke making up as many excuses as she could to make sure Wanda didn't get all the blame.
"Don't you start blaming yourself" Wanda turned her head at Lexi and sighed.
"We will both take the blame. You saved Steve's life"
"But innocents died because of that choice" Wanda was right. But sometimes you are stuck with choices. Let one live, let the rest die. Let the rest live, let the one die. But it was an accident.
"What legal authority; let's advanced individuals like Wanda Maximoff and Lexi Sirena have, to offer Nigeria-" Both the girls heads turned to the door seeing Steve holding the remote as he turned the news off.
"It's my fault" Wanda spoke softly. Lexi let out a soft sigh looking down at the floor. She didn't know how many times she had to tell Wanda not to blame just herself.
"It's both of ours Wanda, we had no choice" The red head spoke up lifting her head up.
"That's not true" Steve responded as he stood, leaned at the door, helping his fellow avengers.
"You should turn the TV back on, they are being very specific" Wanda turned her head at her team leader. Tilting her head to the side, and making a facial expression; she agreed with Wanda.
They were being very specific about what happened. About the Avengers who caused the explosion. Their names, age, their powers, probably even their favourite type of food.
"I should of clocked that bomb so you wouldn't have to deal with it" As he moved from the entrance of her bedroom door, Lexi moved to the back of the bed letting him talk some sense into Wanda. "Rumlow said Bucky, all of a sudden I was a sixteen year old kid in Brooklyn" He explained before sitting down next to the brunette.
Lexi had wondered where Bucky had got to. She didn't want to keep spying on him, it didn't feel right. There were no news reports on a man with a metal arm killing people, so she let him be – until the time was right.

"People died and it's on me" Lexi's eyes switched from Steve to Wanda as they spoke.
"It's on both of us" Wanda finally agreed
"It's on all three of us" Lexi spoke up. Causing both Steve and Wanda's head's, to turn to face Lexi. She gave them a small smile in reassurance that they were not alone in this case.
"This job" He continued before pausing "We try to save as many people as we can, but that doesn't mean everybody, next time, maybe nobody can save them"
Suddenly Vision came phasing through her bedroom wall, causing both Lexi and Wanda to be startled.
"Vis, we talked about this" Wanda told the purple man wearing a shirt and a jumper over his body.
"Yes, but the door was open so, I assumed that" he put his arm out pointing to the door, before pausing, looking at all three of them staring at him.
Lexi had seen weirder things. An android; talking, with a shirt, trousers and a jumper, and a bright yellow gem on his forehead. Yeah, she has seen weirder things.
"Captain Rogers wished to know when Stark was arriving"
"Thank you" Steve nodded as he felt grateful.
Wait. Why was Stark coming? That was never a good thing.
"I will...use the door" Vision told the three of them as he started walking towards the door. "Oh and apparently he bought a guest"
"You know who it is?" Steve asked. Lexi frowned agreeing with her own previous statement. Tony always comes with something or someone.
"The Security of the State" Vision added before leaving.
"Well we are in for a good time aren't we?" Lexi mumbled. Both Wanda and Steve's head turned to Lexi. She shrugged in response.
The three of them left the room as Lexi turned down the other hallway
"Where are you going?" Steve asked
"To get Pietro" She told him before finding him in his room. "Hey you, we have a surprise visitor, probably won't end well"
"Who the visitor?" He asked running to the door
"Stark and the Security of the State" She informed him. He raised his eyebrow and nodded as they made their way to the conference room.
All of the Avengers sat around the table, sitting in comfy chairs, while Stark sat in his own chair, away from the table, as the Security stood in front of them.
"Huh! Five years ago, I had a heart attack. Dropped right in the middle of my batting swing" Gerneral Thaddeus 'Thunderbolt' Ross, stood in a stance like he was about to hit a golf ball with his golf club, just standing there, before standing upright again. "Turns out, it was the best round of my life, because after thirteen hours of surgery, and a triple bypass. I found something fourty years in the army never taught me; Perspective"
Lexi couldn't help roll her eyes at his small speech. Were they supposed to clap their hands and congratulate him on his new discovery? Cos she wouldn't.