1

The little flickers of fire danced around her olive skin. The way the flame flickered or grew to her manipulation. She smiled to herself and closed her fist feeling the warm fire radiate around her body. She stood up in her small bedroom, consisting of a small bed with springs about to burst out of the mattress. Plain stone walls to box her in, and stone flooring to match the walls. Nothing colourful was in the room, just a mirror. A sheet of glass hanging on the wall. She stood in front of the mirror, looking at her reflection. Dark red hair, olive skin, plump pouty lips and dark brown eyes like a pool of chocolate. 

She suddenly felt angry at herself, her hands clutching into fists, feeling the power rise from her source. She wanted to remember, but she couldn't!

A sudden force came from her body, a white force, smashing the mirror in front of her. She stepped back, looking at her reflection in the broken pieces of mirror. She was the mirror. Broken.

Red alarms erupted the building. She frowned to herself and looked at her hands seeing them shaking. She couldn't of caused the alarms to go off. The building shook. It couldn't of been her.

The small bedroom door opened revealing two people. Male and female.

"What is going on?" She asked the two. The male with the silver hair looked at her

"We are being attacked" He spoke with a Eastern European accent.

"By who?" She stood by avoiding the glass on the floor. The male with the silver hair looked down and then looked at the olive toned girl.

"The Avengers" The girl with brown hair and a necklace with a red gem spoke. She smirked at the two of them, and felt the building shake again. She quickly looked outside her window spotting some explosions and smoke in the distance.

"We better see what Strucker wants us to do" She told them both. She then left her room with the twins.

Wanda and Pietro Maximoff. Twins of Sokovia. Experimented on by Strucker using a scepter from a mad God from another world. Gifted and powerful. 

Walking through the hallways of the HYDRA base, Pietro walked beside the olive toned girl, avoiding the running men with large guns, speaking another language she didn't speak. She was English, not Eastern European.

"The glass on the floor, was that an accident?" He asked. She looked at him and then looked towards his sister walking in front.

"It was an accident, or on purpose, maybe a bit of both" She told him. Pietro quickly grabbed her arm and looked her in the eyes.

"If something is wrong Lexi, you can tell me" He said softly, stroking her cheek.

"Pietro, I am fine" she smiled at him and kissed his cheek before continuing to find Strucker in the HYDRA base.

Opening some wooden doors and standing by the opening of the room. Surrounded with computers, technology and a man with a glass frame for his eye. Strucker stood panicked in the room. Instructing his men what to do and where to go.

She looked at both of the twins wondering what Strucker would want them to do. The thought of the Avengers, here. Something started going through her mind. She frowned and closed her eyes feeling her hands form into a fist. Pietro noticed something was wrong. He gently took her hand, and immediately. Lexi opened her eyes. She felt calm and concentrated. She gave a small smile at him and looked at List, Strucker's right hand man, trying to convince him.

"Let's send the twins and Siren out. It's what the twins signed up for, and what Siren is here for"

"My men can hold them" Strucker responded in his accent.

The three of them looked at each other wondering if they should do something. Lexi looked at the both of them and nodded.

They quickly left the room and made their way through the hallways

"Me and Pietro can deal with the outside, Wanda, you stay inside, they will be heading towards the scepter. Guard it" Lexi told her and felt herself being picked up. She looked at Pietro and smiled feeling the rush of his superhuman speed, quickly leaving the base and heading outside in the woods.

He stopped and put her down.

"Be careful" He told her and stroked her cheek once more.

"I will be fine, go!" She told him kissing his in return and running off. 

She walked on the ground with her boots, and the black cat suit covering her body, and a hood to cover her head. But she needed sight for this.

She smirked and looked around and spotted a man with a SHIELD

"Captain America" She smirked at him

"Lexi?" He looked at her, but she was so confused. But she was going to play along.

"Steve" She smiled at him and walked towards him to hug him but instead, kicked him in the face.

"Oh Steve" she smirked at him and ran throughout the woods. She looked around and noticed a man with a bow and arrow stood behind a tree

"Your very good at playing hide and seek" She smirked at him coming into view

The man turned around and looked at her like she was a ghost.

"Lexi?" He asked putting his bow and arrow down. She raised her eyebrow and stood frozen

"How do you know my name?" She asked him

"It's Clint, Barton? Hawkeye?" She looked at him and frowned shaking her head. 

"I don't know you" She looked at him clutching her fists

"You were a SHIELD agent, your father was Phil Coulson" He looked at her, trying to regain her memory.How did they know her? She doesn't even know her father, and SHIELD is an enemy to her. She shook her head at him. He walked towards her and sighed speaking into his ear piece

"Guys I have Lexi, she is safe" 

"Do not engage. She isn't Lexi anymore Barton... She is part of HYDRA" Clint looked back at Lexi. Her eyes a firey red and orange. She then admitted a strong force from her body sending him into the trees. He quickly stood up and fired a few arrows at some soldiers coming their way. He was protecting her. He then shot another arrow and frowned as it was being caught. Lexi smirked watching him waste his arrows. She wanted to watch Pietro beat him to the ground. Another blur came out of nowhere as the man with the arrow drew another but Pietro came speeding by knocking him to the ground again. She smirked and looked at Pietro speeding by picking her up.

"You didn't see that coming?" he smirked running off with Lexi in his arms, running back into the HYDRA base. Their first guess was the room where the scepter was being held to find Wanda. Pietro had stopped running and placed Lexi behind Wanda. She was watching a man standing in front of the weapon. Wanda placed her arm on Pietro's chest to stop him from going to beat the man up.

"Are we just going to let him take it?" Pietro asked his sister. She didn't respond. Lexi looked at Pietro not knowing what to say or do. The man suddenly had a red iron glove on his hand, and immediately took out the scepter holding it in his hands. 

"We should go" Pietro said. Wanda had a big grin across her face watching him holding it. He had to pull his sister away before the three of them escaped the HYDRA base.