35

They believed I was the enemy, killing those men, but I had a chance to show them, I wasn't the monster hiding under their bed or in their wardrobe. I saved Pietro for a reason, no matter what happened or happens, I love him. I proved it back in Sokovia and I proved it in Mexico. And he trusted me. People react in different ways, and his way was shock. But I proved I loved him, to gain back his trust. I saved him. With the Siren kiss.
We are together. We love each other. I have my future.
My life was back to normal, back with the Avengers. But. They say three is the magic number, for me it's my lucky number. But this time, it isn't my lucky number.
It had been three weeks since I rejoined the Avengers. Trust had to be regained from everyone. They had to trust me again, I had to trust them. But me and Pietro. We had our trust in each other. And nothing was going to change that again. But something else was going to change.
"You cannot be serious Fury!?"
"Yes, I am serious Lexi. You, Wanda and Pietro will be working with Agent Coulson"
"Why? Out of all of them, why him?"
"He is your father Lexi. He actually requested it. He would like to spend more time with his daughter. Before you were taken you were a SHIELD agent. Not an Avenger. Romanoff and Rogers were all SHIELD agents until it fell down. But they are also Avengers"
"I know that, but do you think it would be wise to work with him and his team? After I tried killing him?"
"We all know you want to kill him one day, but this gives you a chance to work in a different environment. Gain more skills, different environment. Instead of saving the world from threats all the time, you can work on a smaller scale. Instead of being on the front page of the newspaper, you can stay quiet with the team. They work underground. It also gives the twins a different perspective of how we save lives and the world"
"Fury why don't you just cut the crap. We don't have a choice do we?"
"No you don't. Get your things and meet at the quinjet in fifteen" Fury ordered before walking away.
The rest of the Avengers stood behind, listening, watching the drama, they could of had some popcorn at least. I turned around and looked at them.
"Just don't say anything okay? At least you won't have to deal with three misfits now" I rolled my eyes before walking off towards my room.
Zipping the duffle bag up, I stood up straight and turned around facing the floor length mirror. I had only been with the Avengers for three weeks and already leaving again. Pietro, Wanda and I only had one missing during the three weeks. To find a kidnapped billionaire. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
"At least this time I will be able to meet your father" Shooting my vision to the corner of the mirror, Pietro stood in the door way, leaning on the door frame, crossed arms and a smirk across his face.
"I guess. But I have to warn you, he might be one of those father's that don't like the boyfriend to their daughter" Chuckling from behind, Pietro sped behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.
"Especially when he learns what we do in the bedrooms" he smirked. Wet lips travelled along my neck, the roughness of his scruff on my skin. I closed my eyes and smiled.
"He will probably kill you, you can be surprised with what my father can do" I sighed. "Anyway, let's get this over and done with. Canada, here we come" she sighed.
"Wait, you're missing something to complete your look" Pietro turned to the bedside table and grabbed the hanging necklace on the large necklace stand. Holding the Siren necklace he gave me. Putting it around my neck and locked it, he grinned in the mirror. "There. Miss Sirena, aka Siren" I grinned and kissed him softly. The kiss got rougher and more passionate.
"We have to be quick. Cos for all I know, my dad will be on your tail, which means we won't be able to do this a lot" I winked at the silver haired man as he chucked me on the bed.
Canada was cold. Really cold. I had to layer up my clothes. The coldness had an effect on me.
We were dropped off at a random place, in the middle of nowhere. Trees, mountains, rocks, logs and a lot of snow.
"Am I going to point out the obvious question? Where are we?" Pietro asked turning around in his spot.
"Fury gave me this" Wanda pulled out something from her pocket.
"It's a tracker. Fury put the coordinates in, so we just have to follow it" I told them. "Wanda, lead the way, just everyone keep an eye out" I advised them.
The beeping from the small device become louder and louder, we were getting close.
After the continuous loud beeping from the device had started.
"Dead end. Now what?" Pietro said.
"The device is saying the base is here, so where is it?" Wanda asked looking at the device again.
"We have been here before, remember? Oh wait, I was with my other team" I said sighing. "it's here don't worry" I told them before walking to a blank wall.
"Open seseme?" Pietro joked. Wanda punched his arm softly.
"You hit like a girl"
"I am a girl Pietro" She rolled her eyes before joining me.
"Guys, come on. Look, press against the wall until you can find a key pad, or something to let us in. Now that SHIELD is active, they will have ID technology"
We all pressed out hands onto the wall, trying to press for the door to open.
"Got it" Pietro spoke proudly, opening the small scanner. He removed his glove and pressed his hand onto the scanner. The green scanner went over his print, before opening the door. We all stepped inside and pressed the down button. The door closed and the elevator started going down.
"Just be prepared. Other's may not be not informed that we are actually coming" I told them. A hand snuck into mine, I turned me head and smiled at Pietro.
A ding from the elevator alerted us. As the doors opened it was empty.
"Maybe they have gone out?" Pietro said unsure.
"I can here people's thoughts" Wanda said, her eyes red. I stepped out first from the magic box, walking into the base. Men and women in black clothing stepped out from their hiding places, holding guns. Pietro sped in front of me protecting me and his sister. Wanda made a hand gesture, making the guns get pulled to the floor.
"We are not here to take you down again, I am guessing my father didn't tell you we were coming?" I asked them.
"Oh I told them" And the man himself stepped out from the shadows and walked towards the three of us. "I just wanted to see how much you could handle yourself"
"We managed to save thousands of lives from a country that was floating in the air. We can handle ourselves" I pointed out.
"It seems you also have protectors" He glanced at the twins.
"We stick together," I smirked
"That is one way of introducing the twins, Lexi"
"Oh, we are full of surprises" I smiled at him.
Some agents followed behind a woman with short brown hair, she wore a special type of uniform.
"You must be in the inhuman. Daisy Johnson" I said looking at the girl.
"I can't say we are thrilled to see you again Lexi. After you tried killing us" She spoke crossing her arms.
"I never was going to kill you, I was going torture my dad. But I will leave that for another day"
"On another note, what are they doing here Phil?" A man with the sides of his head shaved and his black hair slicked back.
"Oh you haven't told them have you daddy? You are looking at the new SHIELD agents who will be joining your team Hunter" I smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So Marvels Agents of SHIELD is back with Season 3. Which means future chapters will crossover with the SHIELD agents until Civil War.
Updates will be every Wednesday - I will try to do a chapter each week. Some may be reliving the episodes and others may be my own. But I am very limited on my own ideas.
So please, if you have any ideas, please DM me.