45

I was going to do everything I could to make sure I got Pietro back. Anything in my power. I had to. I loved him and I wanted to marry him. I wanted to have his children. I wanted to have a future with him, so I had to find him. Somehow.
"It's just an empty hole" Wanda said as she stood on the cobbles of dirt. Sokovia was just a giant hole now. There were some houses still standing but barely. It was just woodland, and rubble of bricks. Two years ago this happened. A city was actually flying in the air and just dropped in the ocean. Like it was nothing.
"Sokovia is nothing but dirt and rubble, the only thing that is standing is the woodland, well part of it. Maybe Ultron had a thing for wildlife" I shrugged trying to make a small joke, but simply failed.
"What are we doing here Lexi? You didn't exactly tell me anything of what we were doing in my hometown which is a hole" she sighed "hole in my heart" I felt sorry for Wanda, but this was on the only thing on my mind.
"I know this sounds crazy but, I had an idea. This man, was collecting supernaturals, turning them into his minions, into his own supernatural army" she said biting her lip "now when someone says supernatural army, who comes into mind?" I asked her.
"Strucker" She spoke with venom in her speech.
"Strucker recruited people to create an army of miracles. Strucker used Loki's staff to mutate you, it worked, and then he kidnapped me. He needed someone who had connections with the Avengers, which was me. He needed someone to break them emotionally, me" I explained "Pietro was the fast one, they wouldn't see what hit them. No pun intended. Then he needed you. Someone to get into their heads, make them go crazy, break them down. Then they needed me. Someone to destroy them. Make feelings get in the way. It's a good combination of supernaturals"
"So why have they taken Pietro?" she asked and then answered her own question "He would kill Pietro if we didn't fight against them. They are doing what Strucker made you do. Make feelings get in the way, destroy us emotionally"
It sounded complicated. But it made sense. It was a combination of the twins and I, when Strucker had us. They kidnapped Pietro because they needed someone fast on their team, someone who you won't see coming, but someone who can get into your head, break us down, and to destroy me and his sister, make feelings and emotions get in the way.
"It's the perfect plan Wanda" I sighed and kicked a rock into the large hole in the middle of the Earth.
"What are we waiting for Lexi?"
"Help" I told her. Wanda's eyes then turned red and quickly whipped around blasting a hex at someone causing them to crash into the already crumbling building.
"Wanda. Don't. That's our help" I told her. Her eyebrows furrowed and then looked at the man. Her eyes turned brown and her face relaxed. She knew him, slightly.
"The Winter Soldier" She spoke softly. Walking over to Bucky, I helped him up.
"She is just very protective" I told him
"I can see that" His rough voice spoke out, his face covered by his long brown hair.
"I am sorry for hitting you. We are just cautious at the moment"
"I understand why you would be. Lexi filled me in. I am sorry Pietro was taken. But why do you need my help Lexi?" Both their faces turned to me, wanting to know why they were in Sokovia, and why I called Bucky.
"Really?" I asked them. I rolled my eyes and sighed "The HYDRA base, it's still standing remember, there might be information inside about this man who sounds a lot like Strucker"
"Okay, so that's why we are here, why him?" She pointed to Bucky "No offense"
"None taken, but I would like to know as well" He said crossing his metal arm under the other arm which was covered by his jacket.
"Your extra protection" I joked but was a little serious. "Bucky, we need the strength in our team. Yes Wanda and I can fight, but we need the muscle and strength, plus you know HYDRA more than me and Wanda. You worked for them"
"Yeah I know, I live with it every day Lexi" he said looking down. Avoiding mentioning him working for HYDRA Lexi.
"I know. And I am sorry, it's just you know how it works and everything. Look, Bucky you are the strength of the team, you know how HYDRA works, you might be some help to us"
"Okay. I will help since I owe you one" He nodded in agreement.
We had strength and power in our team. And that's what we needed to succeed.
"What happens when we find him?" Wanda asked. That I was still working out.
"I will try and get to Pietro, knock him out of the manipulation. I don't know how I am going to do it, but I will try anything. You two will fight against them, Bucky it's best if you go for the leader. He is big, bald and bulky. So it's best if you do that. Wanda gets to fight the other supernatural's. Make them go crazy and then destroy them"
"We don't have to destroy them. Probably half of them have been manipulated. They are innocent like my brother. Maybe hand them over to the Avengers Academy"
Did she forget something?
"Wanda, we left the Avengers Academy, after they broke my trust. I don't want nothing to do with them. If you want to go back, then fine, but don't expect me to go back to them. They broke my trust. I thought you were on my side?" Right now, I was wondering if I could trust anyone at all.
"I am on your side. Lexi." she sighed "But they might be the only way to help them. You don't have to see them, but I will, okay?" she looked at me and all I did was agree. I wasn't going to argue. She could hand the other supernatural's over to them.
"Okay so what now?" Bucky asked.
"Files. We need files" I told him and started walking towards the HYDRA base.
It was silent. Nothing. Just the odd sound of rocks being kicked about.
"So how do you know each other?" Wanda asked as we trekked through the forest.
"After the war against Ultron, I went to get a Starbucks, I got pulled into an alley, I tried to fight whoever it was. But I couldn't. He told me not to panic" I explained "He wanted my help. He thought he could only ask me, because I am seen as a danger to everyone. He felt like we were on the same page. People think we are dangerous, trust issues all that. We have been manipulated. Plus I had close connections to SHIELD and the Avengers. I don't know why. But he just wanted help getting his memory back, so I helped" I shrugged like it wasn't a big deal.
"Why doesn't he ask Steve?" I bit my lip at her question.
"Because he doesn't want to see him yet. He isn't ready. I don't blame him. Bucky destroyed SHIELD, nearly killed his best friend, his memory is a mush. He just needs time until he is ready" I explained before we stood outside the gate of the HYDRA base. Which was now locked tight.
"Bucky, you are up" I said and moved out of the way. He looked at us both and let out a small sigh, before walking to the gate and ripping it open and throwing it aside.
"Ladies first" He stood out of the way letting me and Wanda inside the fortress.
The sound of metal tapping against the keyboard echoed in the room. Wanda sat on a cabinet while I paced up and down the room, twisting my princess ring around. Bucky was taking too long.
"Anything?" I asked.
"Be patient" he said with a low voice. The sound of a loud tap on the keyboard, and a file came up.
"Okay, from the description you gave me, bald man, big, bulky. He was a guard for Strucker. He doesn't have a full name, just goes by Meert. I am guessing, surname"
"Okay, so what is he doing with a bunch of supernatural's?" I asked standing closer to the computer screens.
"He was a guard for Strucker, so he must be the only one left. What was Strucker's intentions with you and the twins?" The man with the metal arm asked me.
"To go up against the Avengers. Take them out. All that stuff" I explained and then it clicked "he is continuing Strucker's work and mission" I sighed "instead of using the sceptre which we have no idea where it is, he is collecting supernaturals" I explained.
"Wait. Where is the sceptre?" Wanda asked.
"I have no idea, Ultron's minions took it I heard. But I haven't seen it since" I shrugged.
"Okay. So a guard is following Strucker's plan, and since there is no sceptre, and he doesn't want to kill people if the sceptre doesn't change them if he had it. So he is recruiting supernaturals, who may or may not have something against the Avengers. Makes sense" I said. It would make sense. Out of the many people who signed up for Struckers experiments. Wanda and Pietro were the only one who survived. So he wouldn't want to waste his time on experimenting on people who could die. So he signed supernaturals up. And he took Pietro because of his connections with us.
"Makes sense. But how are we going to find him?" Bucky asked. Both looking at me.
"I don't know" I sighed and looked down at the ground. Rubbing my face slowly, trying to rub in an idea.
"Lexi" Wanda fact spoke out.
"I don't have a plan okay" I sighed keeping my eyes closed. I wish this was a dream.
"No Lexi look" Wanda moved my hand, as I opened my eyes, the screens were fuzzy, like they had no signal or connection.
"That's weird" I said frowning and looked at all the screens "Why are they doing that?"
"I don't know. Just no connection anymore" Bucky said typing random things on the keyboard.
Yet nothing. HYDRA wasn't old fashion so there was no aerial stuck on the base.
"Someone is messing with the connection. Someone knows we are here" I said and stood by ground until the screens came back. With Pietro on the screen with Meert.
"Pietro" Both me and Wanda spoke softly.
"You are very clever, Siren" The bald man smirked
"Give us back Pietro" I demanded. He just chuckled.
"I wish it was that simple Lexi. But the fact is I am really surprised you haven't joined our little team. You had once a team of your own" He said "Team Karma. Original" he chuckled shaking his head. Bucky stood up and stood beside both Wanda and I.
"The team was a mistake. And so is your team"
"My team isn't a mistake. It's the new generation which is going to destroy the Avengers, and you three, if you fight against us"
"I was team Karma because I let my feelings get in the way. Just because I may have a grudge against them and SHIELD, the answer isn't to create another Civil War. Because you will just lose" I told him "I will always have a grudge against them, but they somewhat they helped me. They put a pinch of trust in the relationship. I will always be grateful. But I know deep down, they will never trust me. They think I am dangerous. So instead of creating another fight, I am leaving. Starting a future with my family"
"Your mother is in another world, your father is a SHIELD director who lied to you. You have no siblings, except a half sister who will be born into the world. You have a trustworthy sister in law. And your fiance. Is here with me. You will be fighting against him, and probably destroy him" he smirked.
"I won't destroy him. Love conquers all. It's soppy but somewhat true" I told him
"We will see about that. I guess you have your team, so I have mine. This is only a quarter of them. You will be surprised by what we have in store" he smirked "We will meet you in the woodland that is still standing in Sokovia, which is where you are right now, am I correct?" he asked raising his eyebrow, a small smirk appearing on his face.
All our three faces looked at each other. He was a step ahead of us.
"That is correct" I told him "We will meet you there, just give us the time"
"In three days time, when the full moon is up" he smirked before turning the screen off.
Full moon. Damn.
"Lexi...-" I looked at Wanda and sighed.
"I know full moon. Bad timing, but he is your brother. My husband this year. I need to get him back" I looked down and rubbed my face.
"Full moon? What's bad about that?" Bucky asked frowning. Looking up at him I sighed, I hadn't explained something we had discovered.
"I was turned into a Siren, so I am half siren, half element. Because of my Siren side, I get effected by the full moon" I explained "If I look at a full moon, even a reflection, I basically got bat shit crazy" I sighed "I destroy things. Create forest fires, make volcanoes erupt. All that stuff"
"Okay, bat shit crazy, noted" he nodded "maybe we can use it to our advantage" I raised my eyebrow, while Wanda had a concerned look on her face.
"Use it to our advantage? How?"
"Maybe control it, think of an anchor" he said. I raised my eyebrow
"Have you been watching Teen Wolf?" I asked and shook my head "never mind, continue" I told him.
"Think of Pietro, your mum or even Wanda, to lower the meter on your bat shit crazy meter" He said "What powers did you get with being a siren?"
"Siren scream, Siren spell, and Siren song" I answered and thought about it "I can't use my Siren spell because it will enchant probably all of them, I haven't mastered it yet, but my Siren scream, I can use that, deafen them, give us an advantage" I said and smirked
"Show us" Bucky said. I raised my eyebrow and laughed
"Bucky I will make you go deaf, plus it can be heard for miles" I said.
"Strucker had a sound proof room, just in case" Wanda pointed out. I looked at her and sighed.
"Fine, lead the way" I told her before we left the room.
The room was large. Black. Black flooring, black walls, black ceiling. On one side of the wall, a window with Bucky and Wanda on the other side. Wanda gave me a thumbs up.
"Here goes nothing" I said to myself and closed my eyes and opened my mouth before letting out a screech "AHHHHHHHH" I screamed, the image of Pietro being shot in the head must of turned up the scream as it got louder and louder, before the small window smashed. But I couldn't stop screaming. Until the touch of metal hit my mouth. I opened my eyes and saw Wanda covering her ears, and Bucky's ears bleeding. Giving a soft nod I looked at the both of them. "I couldn't stop" I said "An image of Pietro, being killed, must of turned it up a notch" I said.
Wanda walked into the room and sighed kneeling down "Do that on the night" she smiled before pulling me into a hug.

It was cold. Though I couldn't feel much of it. The three of us stood in a line, watching a hill that they would probably walk up. We had no idea where they were coming from. The sound of twigs and leaves crumbling over someone's feet could be heard. I clutch my fists and looked in the distance. Something was coming towards me. Something fast and large. Before I could realise what it was, Bucky stood in front of me and grabbed it.
Cap's shield. Peaking my head over Bucky's arm, in the view, the rest of the Avengers walked towards us. Bucky holding Steve's shield.
Awkward.
"Bucky" Steve spoke softly looking at his best friend. Bucky's face softened and threw the shield back to him, hitting him hard. The rest of them stood in a stance. "I'm sorry Lexi. Didn't realise it was you" Steve said. I pulled my hood down from the cat suit revealing my face and red hair.
"Luckily someone caught it in time. He has a thing for doing that" I said.
"What are you doing here?" Steve asked and then looked at Bucky. Here we go. "Bucky"
"Now isn't the time to do a friendly reunion. You just threw your shield at me, could of killed me, plus there is no trust within any of us"
"I understand Lexi. She manipulated us all. We are sorry" Steve said, removing his mask. I just laughed.
"There is no time for apologies, I will never forgive you, right now, we just want Pietro back. Let me guess, you are here to stop another war from happening?"
"Meert gave us the location. We are here to stop him"
"What about Pietro" I asked
"Now we are leaving that to you" He said. I shook my head and felt the moon rising.
A zoom sound could be heard within a distance.
"Pietro" Wanda spoke softly before we distanced ourselves from each other. I squinted to get a better sight. Something was coming towards me. I put my hands up creating a telekinetic shield as a ball of electricity came towards me, and hit the shield disappearing.
"Electricity. Brilliant" I said and suddenly Pietro stood in front of me. "Pietro" I spoke softly placing a hand on his rough cheek. He looked at me with no emotion, until he smiled. I looked at his eyes seeing them silver. "Listen, Pietro, I know your-" Suddenly I was chucked into Bucky sending us into a tree. I groaned in pain and opened my eyes "in there" I said and got up, as well as Bucky standing up. "Don't hurt him. Let me do it" I told him.
"Impressive what some steroids and enhancements do" A low voice spoke as Meert came out from the trees. Behind him an army. There was no point in counting, I wouldn't be able to count them all. I then darted my eyes to a girl who held two katana blades with pink handles. Katie. She smirked at me. That devil smirk.
"Well you will be impressed with our team" I said and looked at the Avengers. One chance. Steve nodded at me and put his mask on.
"I hope you are impressed with mine. None of them have the same gifts. All different, all unique. Are you sure you don't want to join my team. We have many tricks up our sleeves" He crossed his arms.
"I will pass on this offer" I told him.
"Very well" he said "though at the end of this fight, you will turn to us, full moon remember" he smirked.
"That's the thing. We have a small trick up our sleeves as well" I said. I stood forward and pulled my hood down. Taking a deep breath I looked at Pietro and then looked at the full moon. I felt the energy and magic being pushed into me. It felt good. Gasping for air, I opened my eyes and looked at Steve with my silver eyes. "Cover your ears" I told him and turned to Meert. His face was priceless. Worry. Smirking to myself, I let out the screech from my mouth and thought of Pietro being killed, the screech getting louder and louder. The thought of Pietro saying I do at the altar stopped my screaming. I opened my eyes seeing all of them on the floor in pain, their ears bleeding. I looked at Pietro and sighed.
"Here goes nothing" I ran over to Pietro signalling the rest of them to charge for the army. Gripping Pietro by his shoulder I stood him up. "I love you, which is why I am doing this" I said before my fist mad contact with his face causing him to fall to the floor. "Ow" I said shaking my hand. I used my telekinesis to move Pietro by a tree safe away from the fight. Looking up I saw everyone fighting. Wanda using her hexes, Bucky using his metal arm.
The sound of metal scrapping together turned my around.
"Katie" I said
"Siren. This time I am going to kill you. Especially with my little friends" She smirked spinning her katana blades around.
"Actually this time I am going to kill you" I said and sent a telekinesis fire blast towards her. She put her blades up to block it but that made it worse as she was flown across the battlefield. "Point to me yet again" I said and started making my way through the army. My hands on fire, and powers on full charge from the moon.
Bones were broken. Burns had been burned on flesh. We were only half way through the army. But I was through the army, charging at Katie. I flipped in the air, kicking her in the face, causing her to fall down. I smirked at her and turned around punching one of them in the throat. They fell to the floor gasping for air. I turned around. Katie was charging for me. I turned around and started running from her, running straight into a tree before running up two steps onto the large twig flipping over the girl and kicking her in the back sending her face first into the tree. She dropped her blades. As I dashed for them I picked them up and sighed.
"Told you I was going to kill you" As she turned around I sunk the blades into her chest and stomach. Blood pouring out. "You could of been a good recruit, if you weren't screwed up" I said.
"Bitch" She spat the words out with some blood before closing her eyes. Removing the blades I sighed.
"My name is Siren" I told her and turned around seeing the fight still going on. "Okay, enough" I said and closed my eyes building up the power inside of me before sending out a large fire telekinetic blast causing the supernaturals to be burnt and tossed around. I looked at Bucky who had Meert in his metal arm, the sound of bone being crunched echoed the empty forest before he tossed him aside.
"argh" A small voice broke out.
"Pietro" I ran over to him and picked his head up. "Please be back" I said and bit my lip.
"You always knew how to develop a punch" he opened his crystal blue eyes and smiled at me. I sighed to myself and kissed him softly. "Sorry" I mumbled against his lips before turning my head seeing Bucky gone. I sighed and looked at Steve and then back at Pietro.
He was back.