Returning for duty

I am returning to duty.

I have decided to continue to write this story, but at this moment, it will crossover with Marvels Agents of SHIELD which is back with a new season.

And when Captain America releases and I see it, it will then crossover with the movie.

I am going to try and update every Wednesday. Some chapters may be my own, and other's may be following the episodes.

But due to me having hardly any story lines, it may follow the episodes.

If you do have any story lines involving Lexi, Wanda, Pietro or the AOS, please let me know.

I know last time I did a competition to be in the story, but I only got two submissions.

If you would like to be in a chapter, please submit your oc's:

Name: (need first and last name)

Looks: (submission uploads. No younger than 25 years old. Please don't use overused celebs. Try avoid using celeb pictures.

Abilties: (the oc will have a dangerous power, make it different, but not too weird)

And if you win, then your oc will feature in a chapter involving a supernatural baby.

The chapter will be dedicated to you, and you will get a follow and a shoutout.

Please submit your oc to be apart of the future chapter and continue this story.

The newest chapter will be uploaded.