4

Iron man, Thor and Captain America stood in front of them. Lexi clutched a fist feeling her powers flow around her body, ready to release it. Pietro through the structure to the floor.

"Ah you're gonna break your old man's heart" Stark spoke through the mask

"If I have to" Ultron responded. The three of them walked forward to stand aline with Ultron.

"We don't have to break anything" Thor said

"Clearly you have never made an omelette" Ultron said, to make an omelette you have to break the egg.

"He beat me by one second" Thor and Stark exchanged looks.

"Ah, is this funny Mr Stark? It's what, comfortable? Like old times?" Pietro spoke moving further towards them. He motioned towards the large nuclear weapon below them. The man should know his weapons.

"That was never my life" Stark responded. Lexi gritted her teeth feeling anger, but she wasn't ready to explode. They acted so innocent, like they haven't cause anything. No one is innocent. No one.

"You three can still walk away from this" Rogers spoke motioning towards the twins and Lexi

"Oh we will" Wanda smirked. Once the Avengers were gone, they would walk away from this.  Like it never happened. Like rubble in the street.

"At least let us have Lexi back" Rogers spoke again. Lexi walked out from behind Pietro only for him to place his hand on her body. She smiled and gave him a small nod, he let her go as she stood looking at them

"How do you know my name?" She remembered Barton saying she was a SHIELD agent. But that was one person.

"You know them?" Pietro asked.

"No I don't"

"Yes you do. You are Lexi Coulson Sirena. Daughter of the later Phil Coulson, died in a war. You were a SHIELD agent. But you suddenly left, now we know why. HYDRA kidnapped you"

"I was taken to a better place" she looked at them and smirked. She then stood beside Pietro.

"Look, I know you have all suffered-" Rogers was cut off by Ultron making a vomiting sound. Lexi smirked as Ultron tried his best to make fun of the toy soldier.

"Ha ha ha, Captain America, God's righteous man, pretending you can live out of war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth"

"If you believe in peace, let us keep it" Thor spoke, trying to be the big God he was. The words. If you believe in peace, let us keep it. No one lives in peace, not even the Avengers.

"I think you are confusing peace with quiet"

"Yeah, aha, what's the vibranium for?" Stark asked.

"I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to show you my evil plan" Ultron raised his hand, it glowed blue causing Iron Man to be dragged across the bridge, like a magnet, while some of Ultron's drones attached Rogers and Thor. Ultron then blasted him with a powerful source causing Stark to hit a door and land on the floor. Stark flew towards him, Ultron the same as they flew into the air fighting the new battle. Pietro decided to run past Thor, hitting him on the way, giving Thor a confused look. Lexi looked around and frowned. Thor, Captain America and Iron Man where here. It left three more people. The spider and the bird. But where was the green guy? They weren't on the top floor, so she jumped down onto the ground floor, smirking at the man with the bow and arrow.

"Lexi, you don't have to do this" He looked at her aiming his bow and arrow at her

"Oh but I do" She smirked. He looked at her with regret, before shooting his arrow at her. She made another hand gesture, freezing the arrow in mid air

"If you knew me bird boy, you would know what I could do" she then put her wrist up and twisted the arrow around facing him. She flicked her wrist causing the arrow to fly towards him at great force. But he managed to dodge it. She quickly moved and noticed some men coming towards her. She made fire erupt from her hands and swung the balls of fire towards the men. She watched as they fell to the floor, with holes in their bodies. She heard a crash and looked over at Pietro by some boxes

"You okay?" she shouted at him

"Yeah!" he responded as she dealt with some more firing ranges. She either kicked or punched, or flipped her way through the army of men. She was being surrounded and quickly formed a telekinetic shield blocking the firing bullets. She let the force go sending the bullets straight back to the men and watching each small bullet hit their bodies as they fell to the ground.

She then saw Pietro getting up and being knocked to the ground by Rogers. She ran towards Rogers and jumped onto his body, placing her hand on his mask and burning it. She could control her fire, bend it at will. And for Rogers, it would feel like his brain was on fire. She smirked as he fell to the floor in pain. She then flicked her arm sending Rogers across the base and looked at Pietro. She got down to his level and held his face. He looked a little out of it.

"Hey, Pietro? You okay?" she looked at him. He then looked into her brown eyes and nodded

"That SHIELD is very strong" He said. She smiled at him and stroked his cheek 

"You are gonna be fine. Now we just have to take care of the Avengers and stay alive.  First your sister needs to do what she was created to do. Mess with their minds" she smiled at him and looked around. She stood up and helped Pietro up.  She then started looking around for the other girl with the orange bob. She noticed some glowing lights and walked towards it until she felt a bow hit her down. She looked up seeing the man who called himself Barton.

"Really? You hit me with your bow"

"Lexi, you need to snap out of this. Why don't you remember anything? We are trying to help you"

"You don't help. You create chaos" she smirked at flicked her leg, causing his leg to give way and for him to fall down. Before he touched the ground she kicked him in the face.

"Best if you stay in your nest" she smirked and walked off. She felt someone behind her and turned around seeing Rogers. But Pietro managed to run past her, knocking him to the ground. Wanda put her hypnosis spell on him causing him to fall asleep. Wanda ran upstairs where Lexi followed, they would be the eyes and ears. 

The dark red head girl managed to make some boxes explode to avoid the shooting.

"We are getting out of here" Pietro shouted from down below. Lexi nodded at him and looked over seeing Barton firing arrows and Wanda behind him, until he set an electric arrow on her head. Pietro managed punch the firing arrows man, to catch his sister before she fell an quickly ran off. This was Lexi's cue to leave.  She walked down some stairs and made another hand gesture causing the wall of the base to explode. She ran out and noticed Pietro with his sister as she was getting over the electrifying headache.

"Are you okay?" She asked when she stood by the twins

"Yeah it just hurts" Wanda responded rubbing her head

"Are you okay?" Pietro asked holding Lexi's head

"Yeah I'm fine. Just getting over being hit by a bow" she sighed and looked around and noticed a jet in the far distance

"I'm gonna kill him" Pietro wanted to go and kill Barton, but Wanda had sense

"No, I'm alright. i want" she looked over at the jet seeing a man standing by the opening

"I want the big one"