37

I felt lonely in bed. I tried to imagine Pietro's body heat radiating onto mine. But it wasn't working. I was lonely, not cold. I glanced at the clock, seven thirty in the morning. After I stormed out, I went outside to cool down and then headed back to bed.
Slowly, my eyes started to close, only to be reawakened by the sound of loud alarms. Standing up slowly, I opened the bedroom door and frowned seeing red lights echoing in the hallway.
"It's too early for a mission" I sighed and rubbed my head. Daisy ran past me already clothed in her suit.
"Get dressed, this is a big mission" she told me before running off. Closing the bedroom door shut, I walked to the bathroom to give my face a wakeup call by splashing water over my face. But not like the commercials. In reality the water goes everywhere.
Freshened up, and opening the wardrobe and removed my clothing, replaced the old clothes with fresh underwear and slid on the cat suit. Strapping the combat boots onto my feet, I was ready. But I did forget one thing. Grabbing the chain from the small table, I clipped it around my neck. Now I was complete with the necklace.
Opening the door to my father's office, I walked in, all eyes on me.
"I am not going to repeat what happened last night" I told them and then turned to the screen which had four faces on. Three girls, one man.
"This time we are facing more supernatural's. The man, Dr Greener, is exactly what they call a mad scientist. He was the head and lead doctor at Greener's Lab. They researched and created anything made in a lab. Medicine, hair spray, everything. He runs the largest lab in the world, but he decided to do something different this time. He runs by a saying, change for the better but not mutation. He is currently on some type of medication, so he is going a little crazy. So he decided to gather some of his best employees to create a serum to mutate the genes of people" Coulson explained.
"When you say mutation-?" Daisy was cut off my Coulson again
"Supernatural mutation. When you mutate something you change it completly or it adds something to them. So he thought what if they mutate people, gain abilities. He has tried and killed many people to make it work. And it seems they have made it work"
"So these people he has kidnapped and mutated how did you get their information?" Fitz asked.
"Well, one of the scientists working for Dr Greener, decided to go against him" Coulson explained pulling up the picture of the scientist "She believe he was crazy. So when the serum was created, she leaked the information everywhere, internet, mobiles, so everyone could see what he was doing. But that got her killed"
"What about the other scientists?" I asked him. Coulson looked at me, surprised I was talking.
"From footage from the lab, he is basically threatening them. Either you follow him or you die"
"Reminds me of Ultron" Pietro mumbled. I looked at him and took his hand. The feeling of warmth radiating through my body. I felt better already.
"Okay, so the kids?" Daisy asked.
"More like young adults. They all have profiles, so we matched them with missing people, and they match to three girls currently been missing for several months. All of his subjects have been reported missing. And all of them except the three girls have been found dead"
"What's the total of deaths?" I asked.
"About fifty" Coulson sighed and pulled up the many female and male faces on the screen.
"So how have they been mutated? What is their mutation?" Bobbie asked.
"Dr Greener created a serum which mutated the three girls as well. Our guess we got his hands on something non human and used it to his advantage" he explained and pressed something on his device, the three girls faces on the screen. "First girl, black hair, blue eyes, olive skin, Leanne Aurora Florentine, she is able to control the elements. Curly black shoulder length hair, pale, green brown dark eyes, she can control the density of anything. So she can phase, hover, possible flying and create wind. And the blonde with brown eyes, Emma Hollard, she has mind control and enhanced senses. Now either of these girls can be manipulated or be scared out of their skin. And they are currently on the move somewhere else"
"Why are they being moved?" Hunter asked.
"Well we know his old location thanks to his deceased collegeue. He is on his way to take the girls somewhere else. They are only half way to their location. We tried to find labs or abonded large buildings, since they are set in Russia, only one place could be the location of where they are going" Coulson then looked at Pietro, Wanda and I.
"Strucker's HYDRA base" I spoke and looked down.
"How do you know that?" I asked
"His files. There was another file labelled HYDRA. It has the location, map and blueprints of the old HYDRA building. That is the only location he has in the files. We will head out there now. Lexi, Pietro and Wanda know the in's and outs of the place, they will lead us"
"Do you honestly think that is a good idea Coulson?" Hunter asked a little concerned.
"Not really, but they know the place, and it is a good idea if they want to prove themselves. Everyone head to the larger jet. Grab anything and everything you need" Coulson instructed.
Everyone was suited and ready as they climbed onto the large jet. I strapped myself in next to the twins and closed my eyes. I was going back to the place where they experimented me. Tried to torture me.
"Are you three going to be okay? Going back?" Daisy asked.
"We will be fine. As long as we don't see our prison cells" Knowing now I said that, we will see them.
"CCTV footage from earlier saw Dr Greener already at the base. So the girls are travelling with other people. We rescue them, we get the serum and imprison him" He instructed.
"One thing you forgot to mention. We are flying, they are on wheels I assume, how do we get to the transport?" I asked.
"Oh yes. Which is why we are on the larger jet. Each of you has a fast car each. So now you will feel like you're in fast and furious seven" Coulson grinned like a little kid, excited for the car race.