16

Today was the day she would finally be freed, instead of being a prisoner. Standing in the middle of the cubed room, being watched by many eyes. She just wanted out after being stuck in there for a few weeks. She needed her room, her bed, she needed the twins. She glanced at Wanda and Pietro who were smiling, but the other agents, not so much. Even though she made the deal, she would never forgive or maybe forget what they did.
Fury stood in front of a small control panel opposite the wall that blocked her in the room, tapping on the device, the wall was put down. Steve walked into the room, removing the power device cuffs from her neck, wrists and ankles.
"You try anything, these are going back on" he warned her. Lexi didn't say anything, or do anything. She just stood there. Once they were removed, she looked at Pietro and ran towards him, as he engulfed her into a warm hug.
"I missed hugging you" she spoke softly into his chest.
"I missed it too, my sister's don't match up to ours" he teased. Lexi turned to Wanda and hugged her.
"I still can't get used to your new hair" Wanda had new hair. Her hair was a little lighter than before, it had more of a curl to it. Like supermodel hair.
"New look for a new start" she spoke in her accent. Lexi gave a small smile and turned her head towards the other agents. They continued to look at her, like she was a freak.
"Pietro, Wanda, can we go, I don't want to be looked at like I am a sideshow freak" she turned her head to the twins as they nodded.
"We are just being cautious" The other red head spoke. Scoffing, Lexi walked forward, she noticed Tasha and Fury travel their hands to their glocks. She rolled her eyes at them.
"I don't think I am a threat to you anymore, you are a threat to me. I may of made the deal of forgetting what you did to me. But I will never forgive and probably never forget. Who can forget the mess made by the Avengers?" she looked at them, crossing her arms and cocking her neck.
"Come on, let's go" Pietro took her waist and walked out of the room with Wanda following.
"So I guess my main mission today is just to mope around the academy then?" she looked at them both. Wanda was smiling and Pietro looked a little nervous. She stopped in her track making them both turn around.
"What's going on?" she raised her eyebrow "you look like you are on cloud nine Wanda, and Pietro, you look guilty" she crossed her arms again and raised her eyebrow. She wasn't going to budge or let this slide.
"Pietro, just tell her, put yourself and her out of misery" Wanda spoke to her brother smiling. She had faith in him for some reason. She was happy for him.
"Now we are free from HYDRA and you are free from, well prison. I was wondering if, er..." he looked at Lexi trying to find the words.
"Pietro, spit it out, don't leave her on the edge!" Wanda urged him to say his words.
"I was wondering if you wanted to go out on a date?" He finally let the words flow out of his mouth. Lexi looked at Wanda smiling and then at Pietro.
"You are asking me out? On a date?"
"Yeah. Now we are, what youths say, 'official'. I wanted to take you out on a date. Somewhere away from here. Just us two, somewhere nice"
"Yes. I will go on a date with you" Pietro looked at Lexi like she was playing a trick on her. His mouth open, just staring.
"Pietro, you will catch flies" Wanda teased her brother. He quickly closed his mouth and smiled, trying to act cool.
"Great. Er, so tonight? I will pick you up outside your door" he nodded and walked away.
Both Lexi and Wanda watched Pietro suddenly run throughout the hallway. She then turned to Wanda.
"Fancy helping me out for my date night?" she asked. Wanda grinned brightly, hooked her arm with Lexi as they walked to her room.
As night fell, Lexi was trying to find a dress to wear. Having dark red hair made it harder to find something that matched. But in the end, after several searches, she settled for a dark purple dress. With matching lace that covered her arms and her chest. And to match, silver hoops, the Siren necklace Pietro had given her and some purple velvet heels. Her hair was in a side plait, a little messy but it wasn't too messy. Her plump lips given a tinted pink colour, and a smoky black look for her eyes, with a few layers of black mascara, and a touch of natural blush. She stood in front of the long mirror looking at herself.
"My brother is lucky to have you" Wanda spoke out. Turning around to face Wanda, Lexi smiled.
"And I am lucky to have him. Someone to take me as I am. Without no feelings towards any other girl, well, except his sister" she smiled "How do I look?" she asked Wanda, who seemed to have a classy fashion change.
"Beautiful. Pietro, will be speechless." Her bedroom door, let out a sudden bang, as someone was knocking on it. Lexi opened the door, revealing Pietro with a white shirt and black trousers and black shoes. He gazed his eyes over her body, not saying anything.
"You got x-ray vision or something?" she asked him, winking.
"No, you just look beautiful, I am just speechless" he smiled at her. Turning her head to look at Wanda smiling.
"You ready to go?"
"Yes I am"
They found their seats at a table in the corner of the restaurant. Away from everyone else, to avoid people staring at them. Once they entered the restaurant, there was a few whispers and eyes staring, but they ignored it. She didn't expect Pietro to go out this far. It was a posh restaurant, several chandelier's hanging, glass tables, with a vase on each, filled with white pebbles and fake flowers. There's, a tulip, a pink one. Leather seats to match, silver cutlery, and white plates. Classical music played in the background. There was a bar, a dance floor and a large fountain in the middle of the room. The smells were amazing.
"You didn't have to go out this far Pietro"
"But I wanted to. I wanted my first date with the girl I love, to be special, show stopping" he smiled at her. She then looked at the flower.
"Is it luck we got my favourite flower on our table?" she picked the flower from the vase looking at it. She wanted to smell it, but it was fake.
"Actually, when I made the reservation, I asked for a pink tulip. Your favourite flower" he reminded. She smiled at him taking his hand in hers stroking it softly. He then shot his eyes to her chest.
"The necklace. You are wearing it?" he looked surprised. Looking down at the necklace, she looked at him.
"Of course I do. It's from you" she grabbed the menu finding what the many foods on the list could offer her.
Halfway through the dinner, Pietro decided to make a different conversation.
"I want to get to know you better" Lexi looked at him raising her eyebrow.
"How do you mean?"
"Where you come from? Your family, all that, I only know your name and your powers and obviously your father now. But your memory is back, I want to know more" he looked at her, hoping he wasn't pushing any buttons. She nodded and put her knife and fork down.
"Well, let me start from the beginning. My name is Lexi Sirena. Eighteen years old. My mother is called Crystal Sirena, and we come from another world called Pandora, where magic is born and thrives. Everyone who lives in Pandora is given a gift, but only the ones who deserve it, get the element power. We have a King and a Queen who rule Pandora. My mother actually grew up with the Queen when she was younger, my mother was gifted with the power of Mother Nature when she turned sixteen. When we turn thirteen, we get given our gift or gifts. Depending on our personality and whether we deserve it. The Queen personally gave the Mother Nature gift to my mother, because she deserved it. Then my mum decided she wanted to go on an adventure. She travelled to Earth, but she nearly got robbed, so she used her gifts, SHIELD caught her on the radar, bought her in. And then her and Agent Coulson, my father, started dating. Many years later, she falls pregnant, he chooses SHIELD over her, so she leaves SHIELD, her Agent status and Coulson behind and returned to Pandora to have me. Then when I was born, I was given the fire element, along with other powers at thirteen- because of my personality, my mum told me the truth and then at the age of sixteen, I arrived on Earth. Got arrested, turned into an agent and now, you are caught up"

As the meal ended, they arrived back at the academy, it was late. The stars were sprinkled across the sky and the moon was half full. She stopped outside of her room and smiled at Pietro.
"I had an amazing time tonight. Who knew you could of been a romantic?" she teased him. He leant in and kissed her softly. But the kiss turned into something more passionate and needy.
"I want you to bite my lip like you promise" she spoke out in-between kisses. He smirked against the kiss and managed to open her bedroom door, and closing it behind him...