22

(Due to it being Father's day tomorrow, you are getting an early chapter. This chapter will relate to another movie)

The whole team sat around the hard glass table, sitting in leather chairs that spun around. They had returned from Pandora after Fury asked them to come in asap, regarding a girl called Carrie. That is all they knew. But Lexi had her mind set on three other big things in her life. One, being a siren. She didn't ask or want for this, but now she was half a mythological creature. She hoped she hadn't got a tail, she really didn't need that. Two, becoming Princess Lexi. Did she really want to be called that? She didn't know what she wanted right now. It was a mind spin. And three, helping out the man with the metal arm. She couldn't tell Steve because he would just run and Steve wouldn't be able to find him ever again, and Pietro would think she is cheating on her. Three things in her life, she didn't want or think about.
A finger poke to her arm grabbed her attention, snapping her out of her day dream.
"Are you okay?" Pietro asked worried with his blue puppy eyes.
"Yeah, I am fine. Just, just getting my head around some things" she said sighing. Wanda looked at Lexi and smiled.
"Princess Lexi. Good ring to it" Wanda smirked, teasing her. Lexi shot her a look shaking her head. Wanda and Lexi acted like sisters. Though maybe future sister in laws.
"Trust me. I haven't thought that far ahead, and I don't want to. I don't want to think about it. Fury, what is this mission about a girl called Carrie?" she asked.
Fury turned around. He stood in front of three large tv screens, showing a picture, name, age, birth place, location. All on a girl called Carrie.
"This is Carrie, sixteen years old. Lives in New Hampshire USA. She has been showing signs of several abilities, telekinesis, telepathy, pyrokinesis, thermokinesis, geokinesis, technopathy and electromagnestism"
"For a sixteen year old girl, she has several dangerous powers" Steve pointed out
"I gained the fire element at sixteen Steve. Every power is dangerous in it's own way" she said sighing.
"Lexi is right. And because Carrie possess pyrokinesis, Lexi will be the leader of the mission" Fury stated. Lexi widened her eyes and frowned at him.
"What? Why me? I don't lead, I usually just follow or let my powers be used" she said crossing her arms.
"You possess telekinesis, pyrokinesis and thermokinesis. She needs help and advice. The other's don't have experience, except Wanda"
"I may possess the same powers as her, but it doesn't mean I can help her control them"
"I know. But you can try. We all saw you during the war against your enemy, Vashan. We saw things you couldn't do"
"Because I was gained an ability I don't want"
"Lexi. From that, we all believe in you. After everything bad you have gone through, and you know what I am talking about, we trust you because of that war. You proved to us you can be better than what we think"
"And what is that Fury? A hot headed time bomb? That can explode any minute? Well you got that damn right. I am not leading a team that could get hurt because of this, no, hurt because of me. She may spin out of control because of me!"
Fury sighed looking down.
"After your team Karma incident, look at his mission as a way to earn back your rank as a SHIELD agent and an Avenger. If you are able to help this girl out, help her contain her powers and control them, then you can have your rank back because you damn sure well deserve it after everything we have seen"
"And what if I can't control her or her powers Fury? She sounds like the girl from the movie Carrie and we all know how that ended"
"How did it end?" Steve asked. Lexi glanced at Fury and then back at Steve.
"She got bullied, she had a freaky mother who believed in God. There is nothing wrong with God, but she is crazy. She married a man, they didn't have sex for a long time, until they preyed and she got martial rape. She liked it apprantly, a lot. Then he left for another woman, she was pregnant, as soon as Carrie was born, she was going to kill her own daughter with a pair of scissors or a knife. Now Carrie is all grown up, she gets bullied by bitches who think they are all it. Carrie get's her first period, she thinks she is dying, because her mother didn't teach her anything, her mother believes it is the devils work. And she thinks boobs are dirty pillows. She sometimes locks her daughter in a cupboard to make her prey. Things go bad to worse. At prom, the bullies tip a bucket of pigs blood onto her as she is annouced prom Queen. The bucket kills her date, and she starts unleashing hell. She kills everyone, well nearly everyone. She goes after the bullies, and then she faces off with her mother. They both die. Basically everyone dies because how they treated her. And I may have to put an end to Carrie if it comes out of control, and I don't know how I feel about killing a little girl" she sighed looking down
"Then think about this. Do what you have to do to protect other's, yourself and Carrie" Fury stated. Lexi sighed feeling defeated.
"Fine I will do it, but Wanda will be my assistant. Wanda also knows what it is like being normal one minute and someone who has powers the next" Lexi turned to Wanda, who smiled at her in thanks.
"Fine, Wanda and Lexi are leading the mission. Get yourself suited up and in the jet, we are going to save this girl from herself. And oh Lexi"
"Yes, Fury?" she asked standing up
"The movie has come to life" he said. Lexi looked at him and frowned.
"So crazy mother and bullies?" she asked. Fury nodded.

The jet landed in the streets of New Hampshire. It was quiet, and the houses looked a little old, but it was a small cute town full of friendly folks, a crazy mother and a power crazed kid. Lexi got off the jet and looked around at the house. It looked like the one in the movie. She looked at Pietro worried.
"You are gonna be fine. She is gonna be fine, we are all gonna be fine" he reassured her. Lexi nodded at him and walked towards the lawn, on the path way, up the small steps and knocking on the door, until a woman with long light brown hair came to the door. The woman had a lot of thick hair, and pale skin like she hadn't slept in days.
"Can, can I help you?" she asked
"Actually we are here to help you. I am with SHIELD, well the Avengers and I am Lexi. I heard your daughter has been discovering new things"
The woman looked at her, and looked behind her, and back at Lexi.
"We are fine, we don't need you lot, whoever you are involved. Please get off my porch and leave" she said. Lexi sighed looking down, knowing the woman she was dealing with, just like the movie.
"Please step aside so I can speak with your daughter Carrie. You two need our help"
"She doesn't need your help, she need's the Lord's help" Rolling her eyes, Lexi grabbed a gun from her pocket, shooting her in the head. She opened the door looking at a scared teenage girl.
"It's a special gun, like a dart, your mother is asleep and will wake with vengence in a few hours or minutes. Carrie White, my name is Lexi Sirena. And I am here to help you"
"I don't need help" the girl spoke with a soft tongue.
"Yes you do. Because I know you can do this" she said and turned her head to a flower vase, using her telekinesis to lift it up off the table.
"I am like you Carrie, gifted, and I am here to help you control it before things get out of hand" she said. Carrie looked at the vase and looked back at her. She then looked at her mother.
"Mother won't allow it"
"Oh trust me. We won't allow her to be near you. Now I here you have been invited to prom in two days. I can help you with your powers and get prepared for prom. You can trust me Carrie. I am like you. Me and Wanda are" She said as Wanda walked through the door.
"We won't hurt you. We know what it is like having weird powers, but we can all control them in time" Wanda spoke with her accent. Carrie looked at the both of them and nodded.
"Okay. I trust you, but only you two. Mother thinks I am the devils work especially now I have started my period."
"Don't worry, I know how the story goes, that is why I am here to give it an alternate ending" Carrie looked at her in a confused expression.
"Ignore me. Look, why don't we go to your room and see what you can do" Lexi advised. Carrie nodded and turned towards the steps and walked up them. Lexi then turned to Wanda.
"We need to make sure her mother stays away before I do something I regret. We also need to make sure we understand each and every power, we need to control them, and Carrie's emotions. We will also need to follow her to school, get those bullies sorted out because they have a gravestone head each"
"Sure thing. Control her powers and emotions, make sure the bullies stay away and don't get killed. Sounds easy enough when you put it like that" she said.
Lexi smiled shaking her head
"But at least we get to go to prom" Lexi grinned at Wanda as they walked upstairs to Carrie's room, to see what they could do to change the ending of this horror movie...