9

The firey blaze surrounded her body as she laid down on the black flooring. Her body still, cold and nearly frozen. This has never happened, so how did they know what to do? The room was cube shaped, black flooring with black walls. With one window, for the control room, where the audience stood watching their movie. The windows were fire resistant. She could feel nothing. Her hair was white as snow, and her skin pale as ice. She was numb. The only thing she could feel was one finger, which danced with the large flame beside her. She couldn't feel the fire on her skin. She just felt cold and numb.
She put her moving finger in the small blazing fire, wiggling it about, seeing the fire move slightly within her touch. The fire than attached to her finger so she could manipulate it, but she couldn't feel it. She couldn't feel nothing.
Maybe this was the end?
It was getting too cold for her to keep her eyes open. She tried to smile as much as she could until the ice covered her body. She looked like an ice sculpture, but hidden behind it a sad story.
The rest of them behind the glass stood and watched.
"Turn the fire up" Pietro ordered. Hill side and turned the dial up, letting the room roar with fire. The ice wasn't melting, probably just hot.
"Why isn't it working?" Wanda asked concerned
"From the words of the notes on her SHIELD profile, not all elements can be saved. They may be very powerful, but not everything lives forever" Hill explained.
Small sighs escaped from their mouths and their gazing eyes latched onto the girl laying on the floor, trapped in the ice.

A few moments had gone by and nothing had happened. Maybe this was the end for her?
They continued to watch until it had been decided.
"Turn it off" Rogers instructed Hill. Pietro looked at Hill with darts in his eyes.
"Like Hill said, not all elements can be saved, the ice is too strong for her"
"The fact you give up so easily because you aren't patient. Is a disappointment. I will stay and continue until she wakes up" he said and crossed his arms. The rest of them headed outside until something happened.
The fire grew larger than the room and suddenly was engulfed by the frozen statue on the floor. All the fire was gone, soaked into her.
"Wait! Something is happening!" he shouted. All heads turned and watched the movie get into action.
The fire was gone. But the room was getting hotter. Her body glowed brighter than the sun. But the ice was still covering her body. The glow disappeared with the heat. It was quiet, she continued to lay their on the ground.
Silence.
The ice started to crack from her body. Slowly, one crack, then another, then another. And then nothing.
A loud crack could be heard from a mile away, until the ice exploded off her body. The large shattering ice hit the window and the four walls of the cubed wall. Fire and heat escaped from her body, hitting the walls and the window. But the window remained untouched. Both rooms felt like the core of the Earth, so hot, everything was sweating.
Lexi quickly gasped for air as she woke up from her deep slumber. She held onto her chest, feeling her heart run rapid marathons in her rib cage. Pietro quickly ran into the room ignoring the heat. The fire had been sucked out of the room from the vent. He held her closely.
Lexi blinked several times trying to gasp for air. She felt like high in the mountains where the oxygen is limited. She held closely to Pietro and let a tear fall down her cheek. She was so hot, the tear evaporated off her skin.
"Hey, it's okay" Pietro said softly trying to calm her down. Wanda, Hill, Rogers and all ran into the room, while the others stayed behind the window in the control room.
"Is she okay?" Wanda asked concerned at her brother's love.
"Yeah probably a little freaked out" he said stroking her cheek
"I-I saw everything" Lexi spoke out suddenly. Frowns turned on everyone's faces.
"What do you mean you saw everything?" Pietro asked
"I remember everything" she said bluntly and stood up with the help of Pietro. She looked at the original Avengers and used to be SHIELD agents. Glaring at them.
"I remember everything" She said.
"What do you mean everything?" Hill asked
"What do you think I mean?! I remember everything! The whole reason why I am standing in this room!"
"You got hit" Steve explained. She shook her head and laughed.
"I came to Earth, to find my father and break him like he broke my mums heart. And then I decided, my next mission would to put SHIELD and HYDRA in the Earth. I caused commotion in the street, getting the attention of two agents from SHIELD. Romanoff and Barton" she turned her head at Tasha.
"It was my plan all along. To get captured. I would find my father in SHIELD. So I got captured. Got interviewed explaining that I wanted to find my father and talk to him, I knew I wouldn't be able to walk up to SHIELD normally. So I needed to cause attention. Then when I managed to get my hands on him and try and hurt him. You stopped me, imprisoned me. You offered me a second chance to be a SHIELD agent. So I agreed. A year goes past and I go to sleep and then end up locked in a HYDRA cell opposite the twins. They tried experimenting on me. Try to get my power, but they couldn't. So they just used me. Then that is when the Age of Ultron came. And here we are. I knew someone was hiding something. Why everytime someone asked me if I remembered anything, there would be a relief from all of you. You were scared I would go back to my old ways. Well" she smirked at them
"Your nightmare has come to life" she said before walking out of the room and towards her bedroom.
"Lexi wait!" Pietro ran for her and turned her around
"So what are you going to do?"
"I'm going to find my father and hurt him. And then put the end to the remains of HYDRA and SHIELD, and also the Avengers" she said
"They lied to me, and I don't like liers" she gritted her teeth
"But I am an Avenger Lexi" Pietro looked into her eyes
"I know. I won't let you get hurt. But they lied to me. The whole reason why everyone is scared, or strange happenings happen, like a murderbot or a mad god, is because of them! They mess with things they don't understand and they have to fix it! Without them, everyone would live in peace!"
"Not everyone"
"Thats why they have the government! SHIELD, HYDRA and the Avengers makes things worse. That is why I am putting an end to them. Are you with me or against me?" she asked raising her eyebrow. He looked down and sighed stepping back.
"I have just been put on this team, I can't go against them. They gave me and my sister a second chance, like they did with you"
"But they lied to me. Thought I was a ticking time bomb. Do you know how that makes me feel?!" She shouted at him.
"I need time to think. And once SHIELD, HYDRA and the Avengers are gone. We will all live in peace" she said finishing their conversation before walking to her bedroom.