18

Pandora was crumbling down. The team stood in the courtyard of the Castle. What was starting to be the remains of it. All the windows were broken, the large wooden doors to the entrance of the castle had a door missing. The bricks holding the castle together, crumbled every second. Bricks falling down onto the ground, and a whole wall with a hole. The fountain, that stood in the middle of the courtyard was destroyed. It was in pieces, but one single spit of water kept going onto the sand. Sand, dirt and a bit of blood was everywhere. Adding a touch of colour.
No one was in sight.
"This is Pandora?" Pietro asked
"Was Pandora. Nothing left of it" Lexi sighed looking around. She noticed a large stone piece by the remains of the fountain, picking it up. It crumbled in her hands. But she did see the symbol on piece of stone. The alchemical symbol for fire. Her element.
"Where is everybody?" Steve asked looking around. Everyone was looking around
"Either hiding somewhere, they have managed to escaped, taken hostage or been killed" Crystal, Lexi's mother answered.
"Where's the King and Queen?" The red head turned to her mother
"Probably in the safe room in the castle. I will go take a look, be careful Lexi" Crystal kissed her daughters forehead before heading inside the remains of Castle Pandora.
Lexi continued to look around, trying to see anything to give her clues. She didn't know what to do.
"Where's Vashan?" Vision asked. Lexi looked up. In the distance, dark mountains stood, with a black castle situated on it.
"My guess in his castle. Torturing his victims, but most likely draining their power to put into him. As long as he is in his castle, we have time to make a plan"
"And the plan is?" Sam asked
"Kill Vashan once and for all" She answered his question and sat on the large boulder in the sand.
"And how do we do that?" He asked again
"We need all the elements, or all the powers we need. It's a shame Thor isn't here, he uses lightning, which is an element. We should use Wanda, Vision-" A loud crackling sound came from the sky. A large thump hit the ground revealing the man with the hammer.
"And Thor" Lexi finished her sentence.
"Your Queen sent us a message, that you need help. I am here to help" He looked at the team of Avengers and nodded at them, and shook hands with Steve.
"Okay, so Wanda, Vision, Thor, plus the other elements and I. My mum could help, and probably the King and Queen, but we don't want to put them in danger. We are going to try our best" She said and turned her head hearing her name being called.
Her mother walked with some guards and the King and Queen.
"King Oberon, Queen Tatiana. I am glad you two are alright" She stood up and walked to the pair of royalty. Both had grey hair, but mystical coloured eyes. They weren't wearing their crowns, most likely they were locked away safe away from Vashan. Instead of wearing their large royal clothes, they wore black fighting clothes. They wanted to fight.
"We are glad you are okay Lexi. We need you for this" Queen Tatiana said, taking the young girls hand. Lexi rose her eyebrow.
"You need me?"
"Yes. Out of all the other elements, and the other fire elements. You are the strongest and power fullest we have ever seen. You could be the key to destroyed Vashan. We looked into it. Yes, you need to have the other elements, but you need one element to be much powerful than the others. A little boost" the Queen explained
"So we just need to use the elements on him?"
"No, we need two potions. One potion will release a toxic cloud, it will distract him, make his powers inactive for a few seconds, the second potion is a force field. When you destroy him, there will be a shockwave of power, we need to contain it, to avoid destroying what is left of Pandora"
"Two potions, all of the elements and Vashan is gone?"
"Yes, exactly. We need to make the potions and make sure everyone is ready for a fight. He will be here un under an hour, let's head to the potion room, but we need some of your team to stay outside" Queen Tatiana headed inside with the King and Crystal. Lexi turned around to face her team.
"I need you guys to stay out here, Pietro find me if you see anyone with black hair and a goatee wearing purple robes, that is him. Don't bother fighting him off, he will hurt you" she instructed them, taking charge and walking into the castle.
The smell of different things roamed the potion making room. But one smell that stood out, rotten meat. Grey brick walls, grey stone flooring and a large black cauldron in the middle of the room. Lexi kept pacing the room until her mother stopped her.
"Your pacing is making everyone nervous. Drink this" her mother held up a red bottle of something.
"What is it?"
"It is a protection serum. Drink it, and it limits the amounts of damage you get. If Vashan hits you with some black magic, instead of being damaged by it, it won't really hurt that much. But it won't last for long. Fifteen minutes, maybe thirty"
"Really? That's all it lasts?"
"It's something, drink up" Crystal placed the small glass bottle in front of her daughters mouth and tipped upwards as Lexi drank it down. She coughed in response.
"That is disgusting!" She cringed at the taste and the smell. "I don't want to know what was in that" she wiped her mouth dry, until Pietro ran in.
"He's here. And with an army" Lexi looked at the others in the room.
"Hurry up with the potion. I will try and make time" She held into Pietro as he raced outside.
The man with black shoulder length hair, a goatee, and purple robes walked towards them, with several men for his army.
"Ah! The girl I have been waiting for. Lexi Sirena. It's good to see you again" Lexi stood up straight and stood in front of the team of Avengers.
"It is a shame I can't say the same for you Vashan. You haven't changed much, except from a manicure" she smirked, looking at Vashan's long purple nails. All he did was grin
"I see you have changed a lot. I have been watching you, my, my. So I see you bought your army?"
"Not an army. A team" She stood up straight, proud of her team. Even if they didn't get along.
"Well, it's nice to meet you. I hope Lexi has said good things about me" he chuckled.
"Not really" Pietro spoke out
"Ah, the experimentee, heard a lot about you and your sister. Magnificent. It proves what you can do with such power. Now, I wonder if you have had any taste of black magic?" Vashan smirked and create a ball of dark matter in his hands, launching it at Lexi.
"Please let his serum work" she stood still, forming fists in her hands waiting to be hit. She felt the dark matter hit her body, but she didn't feel pain. She looked at her body smirking. Looking up to Vashan she smirked
"You didn't see that coming?" she asked him and set off a telekinetic force towards him, knocking him into a wall. She smirked at him watching him quickly stand up. She then turned to the team
"Get ready" she got into a stance."Vashan will target me. I need to make sure he is distracted until my mother arrives. Do not bother fighting him, he will hurt you, focus on the-"
"Lexi" Frowning, Lexi turned to Wanda, and the rest of the team all had their eyes locked onto something. She turned her head seeing three girls. A blonde, a brunette and a girl with black hair. They had smirks plastered onto their faces.
"I have some extra volunteers wanting to help me. Serena, Ondina and Melody" Vashan spoke, introducing the girls. Lexi knew who they were. She turned around facing the team
"Do we have any ear buds for you to use?" She asked
"No, who are they Lexi?" Steve asked
"They are Sirens. Killer mermaids. They will sing a song that will entrance you. You need to sing over it or close your ears, or stuff something in them. They can control water in different ways, and if they get a chance, they will drag you to a water source and take you to the bottom of it. You must avoid being entranced or being killed" she sighed and turned around facing Vashan's new team.
The war of Pandora had started. ..