3

The feeling of Deja Vu, sent goosebumps around Lexi's body. They were returning to the HYDRA base. Where they were experimented on, locked away and managed to escape. Now they were back. Ultron, Wanda, Pietro and Lexi entered a large room filled with wonders.

"We will move right away" Ultron spoke leading them into the room.

"This is a start, but we need something else to begin the real work"

"All of this are..." Wanda asked slightly confused

"Me" Ultron activiated some type of boasters on his back to enable him to fly. Just like Iron man.

"I will have something the Avengers will never have. Harmony. Disconnected" Ultron pulled down some chains.

"Turning on each other, when you get inside the rest of their heads" He spoke, aiming that mission at Wanda.

"Everyone's plan is not to kill them" Pietro spoke out. The three of them stood on the edge of the path, as Ultron flew in front of them.

"You need patience, you need to see the bigger picture"

"I don't see the big picture" Pietro looked at Ultron, grabbing his attention.

"I have a little picture. I take it out and look at it. Everyday" Both the girls looked at Pietro, he looked upset but inside he was boiling with rage.

"You lost your parents in the bombings. I'm sorry. It's in the records. " Lexi blinked at Ultron. She couldn't believe his tone. He was apologising. Maybe Ultron was the key to get rid of the Avengers. He was the key to peace.

"The records aren't the picture" Pietro responded

"Pietro please" Wanda begged her brother. It was a sad story of how they lost their parents. They didn't deserve it, they were only kids. But it was the reason to why they wanted Stark buried.

"No please" Ultron asked. Both the twins exchanged looks. Wanda looked at the back, trying to keep her emotions in tact. Lexi looked at her and nodded. Letting her know it would be alright.

"We were ten years old. Having our dinner, the four of us. When the first shell hit, the first two floors, makes a hole in the floor. It's big. Our parents go in, the whole building starts coming apart. I grab her" her motioned towards his sister.

"We are all under the bed and the second shell hit. But it doesn't go off. It just sits there in the rubble, three feet from our faces. And the shell is painted one word"

"Stark" Wanda spoke in.

"We were trapped for two days" Pietro added

"Every effort to save us, every shift in the brick, I think, this will set it off. We wait for two days for Tony Stark. To kill us"

"I know what they are"

"I wonder why only you two survived Strucker's experiments. Now I know" Ultron spoke and then turned to the red head

"And what's your reason for your grudge?" Lexi looked at Ultron and looked down.

"Apparently I was a SHIELD agent, but I don't remember. HYDRA wiped out my memory. I only know my name, my gifts and the twins. I hated HYDRA and I still do. Experimenting on me, trying to extract my source"

"Source?" Ultron asked

"It's what I call it, well what they called it. My heart contains all my powers, my powers keep me alive. My heart is the source to my abilities. They wanted to extract my powers from my body, only learning that if they tried to remove my heart, my powers die with me. So they tried several experiments. I hate HYDRA for it. I also hate SHIELD and the Avengers for messing with things they don't understand. First the cube, now the scepter, and then it was going to be you. HYDRA made me realise that the reasons for all the war is because of SHIELD and the Avengers. They are the heroes to their mess"