46

It felt weird being back at the Avengers tower. I didn't want to go back. But they insisted Pietro to be checked out in the lab. To be honest. I didn't know what I wanted to do. I didn't want to go home to Pandora, but I didn't want to stay here.
I felt lost.
"Are you sure you are okay?" Pietro asked with worry. And when he worried, his accent would seep through.
"You shouldn't worry about me Pietro. You took a hard punch" I told him. As Dr Cho looked into his eyes, they flicked to me, and a smirk grew on his stubbly face.
"You gave me the hard punch" he said "you can through a good punch as well"
"Thank you. I practice on a dummy. I think of people I want to punch and it manages to work. But don't worry, I don't hate you, I love you" she smiled and kissed his hand.
Dr Cho continued to shine a light in Pietro's eyes, causing a sigh from his mouth.
"She punched you good, but not good enough to cause a head injury. Just enough to knock you out. If it was from the back of the head, she may of caused some injuries. But like she said. She loves you, she doesn't hate you. Count yourself lucky Pietro" she smiled and placed her flashlight on the table beside the bed. "You can get up now, but slowly" She advised Pietro. But in a flash he was off the bed.
"What did she just tell you?" I asked him crossing my arms shaking my head.
"I am fine" he smiled and suddenly held onto the bed. I grasped his arm and sighed to myself.
"You should listen to the doctor, hence why she has doctor in her name" I told him holding him up straight and managed to sit him on the bed.
"They keep watching you" I turned my face towards Wanda who stood by the door. And behind her and large window where the other Avengers stood, watching not Pietro to see if he was okay. But me.
"I am fine" I told her sighing. She stood forward and sighed.
"Lexi. Your eyes are still silver. Like the moon" she grabbed the mirror which stood on the metal table and handed it to me. Looking into my reflection, instead of dark maroon eyes, I had silver eyes, exactly like the moon. Putting the mirror down I rubbed my face.
"I am still under the influence of the moon" I explained "but I did some research. Sometimes love can interfere" I bit my lip and looked at Pietro. "Because my mind and my heart knows I love Pietro, the full moons effect on me doesn't work so well. Which is why I am so controlled, because of Pietro" I smiled at him and stroked his stubbly grey cheek. "Sirens kill men, it's been a myth for centuries. And because of that, it's impossible for a Siren to be in love, which is why they go bat shit crazy on the full moon. But because I have loved Pietro before I became a Siren, the full moon doesn't make me tear men apart or drown them. It just makes me go bat shit crazy, but not murderous bat shit crazy" I explained.
"It makes sense. Proves one thing" Wanda said.
"And what's that?" I asked. Both Pietro and I's eyebrows arched up curious by what Wanda had to say.
"Love will always conquer" she smiled, making us smile.
"Of course it does" I grinned and kissed Pietro softly. "Especially when we are getting married this year, June cannot come round fast enough" I grinned.
"Are you having a hen night?" Pietro asked.
"I actually never thought of that, maybe, probably do something back in Pandora, but no strippers. I hate it" I sighed and cringed at the thought.
"Good, because the only half naked body over you is gonna be me" Pietro stood up smirking, placing his nose to my forehead.
"I did not want to hear that" Wanda said shaking the words out of her head.
The door of the lab opened and the rest of the Avengers walked in.
"Everything okay Pietro?" Steve asked
"Yeah, all good, just a headache that's all" He smiled and gently slid his hand into mine.
"Good" he smiled and then turned his head to me. "How are you feeling?" he asked crossing his arms.
"I am fine. And if I wasn't, I would be doing things I shouldn't be doing" I told him sighing.
The memories flashed into my mind. The katana blades sliding into her body. Killing her instantly.
The room was silent. That really awkward silence that you just want to leave and get away with.
"Are you gonna tell her Steve?" Romanoff spoke up which caught my attention.
"Tell me what?" I asked raising my eyebrow. "Tell me what" I ordered, making anything metal in the room pop from the heat radiating from my body.
"Due to you being under the full moon, and you signing the contract, we have to put you in the black room" Steve explained.
The black room. The room with no windows, no doors, nothing, not even a light. I would have to stay in there until the moon had gone down and the sun had rose. I had only been in there once, and I went a bit cuckoo. I was luckily enough not to be thrown into a mad house.
Why couldn't the room be the Red Room of Pain? Much more exciting.
"Steve, she is fine" Pietro objected to their idea.
"She may look it, but she can still effect other things" he said motioning to the metal cup which head some scissors that started to melt. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath causing the temperature to cool down.
"I am fine" I told him.
"We have to take you there, you signed the contract" Steve told me. It was a fact, and there was no budging Steve. Literally no way. He was like a brick.
"Fine" I told him and kissed Pietro on the cheek before walking out of the lab and towards the room with Steve.
As he opened the door I stood inside. I was never the fan of the dark, and having a dark room made things worse.
"I want to apologise on behalf of the team, for what happened" Steve said looking at me.
"And what did you do exactly?" I asked wanting to test his patience.
"You are going to make this hard aren't you?" he asked. I responded with a smirk.
"For not believing, for believing a girl we basically didn't know. For not wanting to rescue Pietro in case of another war" He started. But it wasn't good enough. None of it was.
"I am never going to forgive you for what you did Steve, none of you" I grabbed the door handle and closed the door myself.
Looking around the room, I could see nothing. This was going to be one hell of a morning.
I sat down in the corner after hitting my head on the wall and closed my eyes preparing for the night.
Something felt weird. Tingly. But it felt so right. Sitting up slowly, I looked around. Nothing but darkness. I felt flirty. Turned on. I know what I needed. I needed Pietro. Standing up I walked over to what I guessed was the door and started banging on it.
"I need Pietro" I shouted thumping my fist against the door. I put my hands to the door - I hoped - and started to burn the material, but my hands landing on metal. Vibranium.
"Damn" I said. There was an unlocking sound, and the door had been opened, behind me. Turning around, Steve, Wanda, Pietro and my mother stood by the door.
"Mum?" I asked. My eyes shot to Pietro and smirked.
"I wish I didn't have to come and tell you this" she said placing her hands on her growing bump.
"You are getting huge" I said. That sounded wrong "Sorry, moon messing with my head"
"It's fine. I am sure your little sister won't mind" she smiled
I was getting a sister. A bright grin grew on my face and I ran over to her, hugging her softly.
"I can't wait to meet her" I smiled and turned to Pietro.
"Why are you here anyway? Not that I don't want you here, just curious" I said stepping back, crossing my arms.
"I am here to tell you something which should be an interest to you, and most likely Pietro" she said. As she let out a sigh and loosened her arms. "Due to you being half Siren, you get effected by the full moon, but because you met Pietro before you turned and of course in love with you, the full moon has another effect on you" she explained. "If you were full Siren, you would be ripping men from limb to limb, devouring them, drowning them, you would feel so high doing it, it would make you feel better, and if you didn't, you go crazy and possibly worse things could happen"
"But I don't want to rip men apart, but I know I want to devour something" I said smirking at Pietro. I then frowned "I have to stop reading Fifty Shades" I told them shaking my head. Wanda and Steve smirked, small chuckles weeping from their mouths.
"This is what it does" My mother continued. "Because you are half Siren and met Pietro before and you are in love with him, instead of killing him, you want to, er, as you said devour him" she spoke with cringe in her tone. "Basically if you don't have sex with Pietro, you will go crazy and go even worse than bat shit crazy" she stated.
"Oh" Was all that came out of my mouth. "Well, I er guess we should you know" I said. All eyes looked at Pietro. He was stunned.
"Okay" he said walking into the room and closing the door behind him before we made love in the Dark Room of Crazy.
The door opened and the light erupted me from my sleep. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at my body. I had a duvet over me. I turned my head and saw Pietro sleeping beside me. "Morning handsome" I grinned waking him from his sleep. He didn't open his eyes, he just smiled and lumped his arm over my shoulders. I then turned my head seeing Wanda at the door.
"Steve is calling an important meeting, get up, get dressed, get out" Wanda spoke before closing the door again.
"How can we dress in the dark?"
As we entered the meeting room of the Avengers Academy, Steve stood at the head of the table. Probably chucking me out, something about me. I know there is.
"What's wrong?" I asked rubbing my head.
"A meeting is taking place with some politicians who are linked with SHIELD and the Avengers. They just want to check up on the newbie's and takes assessments" he explained.
"Why now? It's been like nearly three years since the twins joined" I explained "why now?" I asked again.
"I don't know. They just want to talk" Steve explained again
"Now we know they don't actually want to do that" I said shaking my head.
We were told to dress appropriate. So I dressed in a black dress along with Wanda, with a jacket and some flats. Pietro wore a suit with the rest of the guys.
As we entered the large room, there were reporters snapping some photos, recording our faces and voices to use and exploit us. Rows of benches with people sitting down, and people wearing suits sitting around a large round table with a hole in the middle. As we sat down, all eyes were on us. There was a large light hanging from the ceiling which was dead on centre with the large hole of the table.
One of the men stood up. He had grey hair which was spiked up, and each and every hair looked exactly the same length. He wore a green suit with some medals and stripes on his left side of his chest.
"I am Frank Stone, politician just like the rest of us sitting opposite you" he started. "We bought you here for an evaluation on the twins as well as Miss Sirena" he spoke looking at me. I crossed my arms and tilted my head to the side, ready for what they were gonna insult me with. "We have seen great improvements from the twins. Director, or Agent Nicolas Fury had sent in reports and videos when we requested them" He grabbed one file with the bold letters of W. MAXIMOFF printed on. "Miss Wanda Maximoff has improved greatly. She has control of her powers, and has managed to enhance them. Use them for good" he said putting the file down. He grabbed another file, this time with P. MAXIMOFF printed on. "Pietro Maximoff. Due to you having one mutation, there wasn't much change. You still run fast, punch fast, and continued to not being able to stand still" he said.
I looked at Pietro and frowned. That was all they could say about him? He had improved. He learnt how to physically fight without using his powers, catching weapons when they were being thrown in mid air. He was doing what an Avenger was supposed to be doing. Training. Improving. Fighting. He was much more than running fast.
Stone then picked up the last file. L. SIRENA printed on the front. Red letters instead of black.
"Miss Sirena. Or Miss Coulson Sirena. How whichever way round. It seems you have had a bit of a record having you?" he asked flicking through the pages "Leading a new team to take out some SHIELD agents was your top one. Along with other small things as well as a Siren army against the Avengers. And after another report of what happened yesterday, we have come to a decision"
"A decision?" I asked concerned and confused "A decision about what?"
"A decision about putting you in containment for evaluation. Until we know you are safe to be around and safe for the public" he stated. I stood up fast.
"Containment? I made one mistake by leading a team to kill my father. And maybe wanting to bring down SHIELD and the Avengers, but I was angry and upset. That was all" I said with a begging tone.
"No matter how you were feeling. You are being charged with attempted murder of Phil Coulson and the Avengers as well as the murder of Carrie, and hacking the SHIELD and Avengers database" he grabbed the hammer and slammed it down.
What. The. Hell. Just. Happened.
"You can't do that" Pietro shot up.
"We just did" Stone said placing the files down. I looked at Pietro, tears building up in my eyes. But his eyes were filled with anger. He shot around to Stone and pinned him against the wall. Guards pulled out there guns aiming at Pietro.
"Don't" I shouted. All guns were pinned to their sides. Wanda was taking control of that. I sat down frozen. I was shocked. Too stunned to do or say anything.
"Pietro let him go" Steve ordered. Letting out a sigh, Pietro ran back to me and his sister, Wanda had stopped using her powers on the guns. "Stone, look at her. Sometimes when emotions get in the way, you do stupid things. If she was really bad, then she would of done something to you, but instead she is sitting down not doing anything"
"Playing a game. Trying to act innocent" Stone added.
The doors of the room burst open revealing my mother, my two best friends and a whole lot of friends from Pandora.
"She is innocent" she added in as she started walking down the path. "If you found out your father never wanted you, what would you do? You would despise him" she added standing beside me. "She was protecting her family, just like you would do. Hurt anyone who hurt them" she said placing a hand on my shoulder. "She killed Carrie because she had no choice. Carrie was going to kill everyone, Lexi had to stop her, it was her mission. Plus Sirens are manipulating creatures. And she isn't the only bad guy around here. The Avengers broke many promises and trust, but yet, somehow she ends staying with them, because they are her family. And as much as they don't want to admit it, they love her like a sister, or a soon to be sister in law or wife. They are a family. If you take away one, you dismantle everyone"
"Miss Sirena, I am guessing. The decision has been made" he said "After words with Fury, we have agreed on containment for a couple of months " Stone added in.
So he took that in consideration?
"My daughter will not be locked away. She will return to Pandora for those months, somewhere safe, somewhere around family, she will not be contained, unless you want a Civil War?" she asked. I looked at my mum shocked at her decision.
"What about Pietro? And Wanda?" I asked.
"Pietro can go stay with you in Pandora, he can report to the Academy when there is a mission, and Wanda can visit any time" Steve added in. I guess this was his way of saying sorry for last time.
I looked at Pietro and let out a sigh. I needed to pay for what I had done in the past. Being put in a room for a couple of weeks for leading Team Karma wasn't a sentence. Plus I would spend time with my best friends, be home for a couple of months.
"I agree to five months in Pandora" I said standing him.
"What? Are you joking?" Pietro asked grabbing my hands.
"Pietro. Like Steve said. You can stay with me and return for work. Plus it might be good for me and all of us. I just need a good break before " I told him "I need to recover, calm down, control myself" I smiled wiping teary eyes. "I will be fine, just call my name and you will be in Pandora within seconds" I stroked his stubby steak and kissed him softly "I love you Pietro Maximoff, I will see you soon" I told him before being taken away to Pandora.