39

"You girls are going to be safe in here, I promise you" I told the three girls as I grabbed the small tablet device, and pressed a little button, allowing the security wall to appear. I told my father it would be best to keep the girls together, they had been through everything together, being in separate cells might make their powers go a little out of control. We watched and read about the enhanced.
They were all kidnapped.
Sitting down on the chair, I looked at the girls and bought up their profiles. I turned to Leanne first. The girl with the long black hair who could control the elements.
"Leanne Aurora Florentine. Your only nineteen. You should have to be going through this" I told her. Her blue eyes looked up and matched my brown eyes.
"Figures" She spoke with a bit of an attitude. She might be a hard girl to actually talk to about this. Being all sarcastic and sassy.
"I need you to tell me how you were taken" she said
"Why?" she asked frowning as she leant against the wall and slid down.
"Because we would like to put a warning out for the public. If you explain, each of you how you were taken, then we can help others. So please. Leanne. Tell me how you were taken" The tanned girl let out a sigh before playing with her hands.
"I may not seem like the type of girl, but I was studying for an important exam. To go into university. Fashion. Something I dreamed of. So I was with my friend preparing for the exam to get me into university. But. After I finished, I walked home. It was a stupid idea. Walking home late at night" she said letting out a sigh. "The next thing I know, I was dragged into an alley. I woke up, strapped to a table, they were injecting me with a purple serum. I had a fit and passed out again. Then I woke up in another room, like they use for mental people. Things started happening" She wiped the tear that started trickling down her face.
"What kind of things?" I asked tilting my head. I didn't want to pressure her, but we had to know what and who we were dealing with.
"I screamed for help, for anyone. And then my hands turned to fire. Then water the next day, earth the next and air the next"
"So the basic elements?"
"I could also do things with lightning, wood, metal"
"All the elements?" She nodded "You seem to be very gifted Leanne. I will help you personally"
"Why you?" She frowned wiping her eyes again.
"I control the fire element. Which is the most dangerous, if I can help you control the fire element, it will be easier to control the others. Where I come from, there are others like me, who can control an element each. I can ask them with permission" I suggested.
"That actually sounds good" She smiled nodding. Maybe I was a good manager of the Carrie project. I couldn't help Carrie with her powers, but I was going to help these girls.
"What's the Carrie project?" I turned to Emma. The long blonde.
"How did you know I was thinking that?" I asked.
"I have enhanced senses and mind control, sometimes they go together and I can see what people are thinking. What is it?" She asked. She stood in the corner of the room, away from the girls.
"You have trust issues don't you?" I asked. She looked down giving the obvious answer. Standing up from the chair I walked to the invisible barrier, keeping me from the girls.
"I had a mission to help a girl with her powers, she was called Carrie, but sadly, I couldn't"
"Did she die?" Emma asked raising her eyebrow. I looked at her. The memories flooding back to when I snapped her neck. The crunching sound haunted me that very moment.
"You killed her" Emma spoke widening her eyes. A girl with trust issues - this was going to take a while.
"Her powers were not used for good. She let her demons take over her. I had to do the right thing. I had no control" I explained "SHIELD and the company of the Avengers were creating a project to help out supernatural's who need help controlling themselves and their powers. They put me in charge, so I decided to name it after Carrie. The Carrie Project"
"And what if you have to put us down?" Emma asked.
"I won't let it happen. The project is in full function, so we have better resources for it. We will, I will help you" I told them, looking at all of them. I sat back down and looked at Emma again. She wasn't the typical blonde Barbie girl with olive skin and brown eyes. "How were you taken Emma?" I asked the twenty two year old who continued to play with her fingers.
"I er. I was on my way home from my parents house, my car broke down. My phone was dead, even though I charged it before I left. So I waited for a car. And that car happened to take me, leaving my car on the side of the road. I woke up, strapped to a table, injected with a purple serum. Had a fit, passed out and woke up in a padded room. Next thing I could do was hear people from miles away, if I looked them in the eye and concentrated, I could control their minds. I could realise I did that when they took me from the room, I tried to get out, so I looked at some guards, he had a gun. I just looked at the man with the gun, and wished he shot one of the guards holding me, and he did. They knocked me out. Sometimes I can combine them both and see what people are thinking, telepathy, but it's weak, I have to be close to them" She explained. I nodded at the girl with trust issues and landed my eyes on the last girl.
"Eris. The eldest out of the girls. You can control the density of everything. So phasing which is walking through walls, you can hover and basically create wind. Anything to do with density"
"Sounds boring to be honest, compared to the other girls" she sighed as she laid on the one bed. We would have to put another bed in the room.
"Not all powers are boring, it depends on how you use them" I told her. "So tell me your story" I asked the girl with dark green eyes which matched her curly black short hair. Rare mix.
"I was in the lab, finishing off a project. I can't even remember what I was working on. But, I stayed late, and I guess I wasn't the only one who was there. I guess I never finished off my project" she sighed "Woke up strapped to a table, injected with the purple serum, had a fit, passed out, woke up in the padded mental room. Next thing happened, I ran over to a wall and I managed to walk straight through it. So they moved me into a different room. Then every time they entered the room I would put my hand up, somehow I blasted them back with wind" she sighed playing with the strand of her hair. "I was on my own one time, I was standing up, and I closed my eyes, next thing I am half way up in the air. The way my hands were positioned, I was hovering."
"We have another who has recently able to hover. She can help you out. She was another experiment who turned into an enhanced. She is good" I smiled at them and stood up. "One thing. How do you know you had a fit and passed out?" I asked a little confused.
"They told us, duh" I nodded at Leanne's attitude.
"Okay then. I will get some more beds for you girls, you are currently wearing some bracelets which you cannot remove. It somehow has deactivated your powers, don't ask why. They weren't made for you, they were made for three other people" I told them placing the tablet on the stand.
They were just random girls, who had been watched for a while and taken at the right time. But the wrong time and place for them. I felt sorry for them. I was kidnapped by HYDRA. They took me, tried to experiment on me, but realised that they couldn't. I wasn't immortal, but I couldn't be edited, or mutated.
A sudden rush came into the room and Pietro stood beside me. Leanne, immediately looked at Pietro and smiled at him.
"What's wrong?" I asked him, the look on his face was obvious. Something was up. And not the sky.
"Fitz. He found out the monolith is a portal. So Fitz and Coulson as well as Bobbie have gone to get an Asgardian, who happens to be locked away behind bars. Hunter is off to find May to put a bullet in his head. So we and the rest of us are now dealing with the girls."
"Okay, so where are they now?" I asked
"At the prison. Coulson will send us information if we need to join them. Right now we need to focus on the girls" I said and looked at the girl behind the invisible barrier. "They just got out of prison, now we have stuck them in their"
"It's for their protection Lex" he said. I nodded "I wonder what the Avengers are doing right now" I thought about it. Missions and parties that don't end in being destroyed by an evil robot.
"If you think about it, we would of never met, or even be together if you didn't sign up for Strucker's experiments, and I wasn't kidnapped or even came down to Earth. I guess two bad things turned into something good"
"Two negatives become a positive" he smiled and kissed him softly. Pietro moved his arm suddenly and looked at his wrist, seeing the little wrist device. "Coulson has sent coordinates. So we gotta go" he said.
"Wait" Emma ran up to the barrier and stood back as it turned yellow.
"What?" I asked frowning.
"You can't just leave us"
"Why not?" Crossing my arms I looked at the girls faces. All of them scared of something.
"We are not the only enhanced that survived"
"We looked at the records. The only survivors of the experiments where you three girls"
"No we weren't. Three boys. But they are evil, they are designed to track us down. They are called trackers. They will be on their way to get us"
"They can't get you girls. They would be put down if they got close. You are safe here, look, we will have to talk about this soon, but right now, I need to get an agent back, and our team back together" I explained to her before rushing out of the room and heading to the nearest jet with Mac and Daisy.
After a long flight, we finally arrived. England. They were with the Asgardian and had found a secret room, which was used to open the monolith which we had to bring along. And we would try and make an attempt at opening it.
"Wow, this place reminds me of Frankenstein" I said looking around the room. The old machinery gave a spooky old sense.
"How are the girls?" Coulson asked
"Well let's say, they were all alone, kidnapped and injected with a serum. But according to them, there are three male trackers, to track them down. But they are safe?" I said, but looked at my father who nodded.
"So what's the plan?" Pietro asked
"The machine opens the monolith using vibrations. A device was able to tell us it used vibrations before you ask" Fitz explained.
"Okay, let's hope it works" I said and crossed my arms, standing with Wand and Pietro beside me as they started lowering the alien object into the large hole in the ground.
Fitz turned on the machine with the Asgardian who looked human. The monolith turned to liquid but shortly after a few seconds it turned to stone again. All eyes were on Fitz. He had the look in his eyes. Disappointment. But he was not going to give up. But then all attentions went to Daisy who's nose bleed. She held onto her head just before she collapsed, Mac caught her.
"Are you okay Daisy?" Coulson asked worried. I saw the way he treated her. Like the perfect daughter he never had.
"I am fine. Just the vibrations" she said and stood up.
"So, the portal opens through vibrations. But obviously the vibrations in the machine aren't enough. But the machine isn't the only thing who can create portals" Wanda pointed out. She looked at Daisy with those eyes of hers.
"No too dangerous" Coulson butted in.
"No. It might work. I might be able to hold it" Daisy said wiping her nose and nodded at Coulson
"Me and Wanda might be able to help. We both have telekinesis. If we point the telekinesis at Daisy and the vibrations, we might be able to make them move faster, so a boost" I explained. "Telekinesis is the ability to move objects, any objects with molecules, Daisy is made up of molecules, everything is. We might be able to do it" I explained. Coulson sighed and nodded at the agreement while Wanda stood on the other side.
Daisy, Wanda and I formed a triangle. But Wanda and I facing Daisy. As soon as Daisy put her arms out and used her vibrations, Wanda and I used our telekinesis on Daisy and the vibrations, hopefully making them move faster. I could of just made it up for all I know, but it seemed to be helping and working.
As the portal opened, Fitz jumped in.
"Fitz" Coulson shouted as he disappeared.
Minutes went by. I was feeling a little faint, blood trickling down my nose, so was Wanda's and Daisy's. It was having an effect on all of us, especially Daisy. Daisy held the vibrations while we tried to make them move.
"I can't hold it anymore" I said feeling myself getting dizzy and faint.
BOOM
A loud explosion and a cloud of dirt appeared from the hole in the wall. The portal exploded. The three of us girls collapsed to the floor, while Coulson ran to the hole seeing Fitz okay. And the sounding of coughing from Simmons.
FitzSimmons was back.

(Side note: I cannot use the letter q due to my keyboard not working, so I have to copy and paste, and no exclamation mark either)