12

"Lexi?!" Lexi smirked at her father surprised facial expression
"Hello Dad, happy to see me?"
"Where were you?"
"I was locked in a HYDRA cell, experimented on. But no times for stories, we have a mission to complete"
"What kind of mission?" he frowned.
"The exact mission I came here to complete when I first arrived. To bring down SHIELD and get revenge on my dad" She smirked crossing her arms. He was speechless. He didn't know what to say. His little girl defiantly wasn't a little girl, and she was pissed.
"So you have gone back to your own ways?" He asked
"You could say that. But right now, I don't have time to chit chat. This is my team, it's called Karma. They are all gifted individuals, under SHIELD's red lettering. So they are with me.
"What type of indiviuals?" A black woman asked, who wore probably fake pearl earrings.
"A shapeshifter, a teleporter, someone who is practically a living voodoo doll, someone who can manipulate gravity and space, another who can duplicate herself, and another who has kinetic absorption. You know what I can do. So I wouldn't bother trying to even attempt at beating us"
"You know you don't have to do this, Lexi. Can't we talk about this?" The black woman asked. Lexi tilted her head and smirked.
"I don't have to do this, but I will do this. SHIELD deserves everything they get. Maybe we will get other visitors soon" she smirked and turned her head to her team
"Take them to the cockpit, line them up, handcuff them, I would keep an eye on Agent May, she can't dislocate her wrist to get out of them. If you have to, use your powers to hurt them, but don't kill them. We are going to have a little fun. They are gonna experience the pain the public have to go through when SHIELD or the Avengers destruct another city. While my father will lead me to his office. I know there is a lot of information SHIELD is hiding and everyone will know. Take them now" She told her team, watching them grab some agents and walked off.
Lexi stood face to face with her father. He sighed looking down.
"Why are you doing this?" He asked
"Like I said no need for chatting, show me to your office now" she told him. Sighing again, he started leading her through the halls.
"And don't bother trying anything, unless you want to lose a limb" she stated, crossing her arms and looking around. There was a large lab, a training area, a recreational area. It was the whole deal.
A large glass door came into view.
"Open it" She ordered him. He grabbed a key and opened up the door, entering, a large screen stood on a wall, and opposite a large desk with a computer. She closed the door behind her and walked towards the computer.
"Get logged on, don't send any messages to Fury, Hill or anyone. Just log on and sit down" she ordered him. She stood behind him as he started typing in his log details, once logged on, she moved him out of the way and sat him on the chair, making a hand gesture to freeze his body. Shoulders to legs.
"Really?" he asked stiff, his neck and head only moving.
"Just taking precautions" she smiled.
"I need a memory stick" she said. He just looked at her not saying anything. Rolling her brown eyes, she opened several desks, but not one in there. Until a locked draw. She wasn't going to bother asking for a key, so using her telekinesis, she managed to unlock the draw, drawing it out, and rummaging through, pulling out a memory stick.
"Now, I am guessing, the reason to why this is hidden is because there is information already on here?" she asked smirking and plugging it into the computer, watching files pop up.
"Now what is TAHITI program?" she raised her eyebrow. Ignoring his 'it's nothing' comment, she clicked on a video, a video of her dad explaining they shouldn't go ahead with the program. Another file was beside it. Clicking it open, several pictures and documents came onto the screen. She first looked at the picture. The first picture was of Coulson laying on a table, they were operating on his brain while he was alive. She felt a little sick. She then looked at the new photo and frowned.
"What the hell is that?" she frowned at the image of the blue creature, more like an alien. The brunette then paid attention to the documents.
"Program TAHITI, created and run by Agent Phil Coulson. Is a machine to erase certain memories of the individual and plant new ones. TAHITI is a magical place" she frowned, remembering her father saying that before. Flashes coming back to that certain time.
"GH-325 serum. Taken from a Kree. Used in the TAHITI program to heal major wounds. Used on Phil Coulson after being stabbed by Loki, and used on Agent Skye, for being shot several times in the stomach. Used for critical only" she turned around facing her father
"This proves something. SHIELD can never leave anything alone that doesn't belong to them. Did you kill the kree? Actually, I don't want to know" she shook her head putting all files onto the memory stick. Videos, photos, documents and even blueprints.
"Why are you doing this Lexi?" He asked. She sighed taking the stick out and stuffing it into her pocket.
"I'm doing this because everyone lied to me. When I was kidnapped by HYDRA, they erased all my memory of the past. I only knew my name, and my abilties. They brainwashed me into thinking the Avengers and SHIELD are bad. They are the ones who need to be destroyed. And that is when the, well the Age of Ultron came in. I teamed up with two other gifted twins. HYDRA used Loki's sceptor on them, they are the only ones who survived. Wanda and Pietro Maximoff. Wanda can mess with your mind, use telekinesis and has hex bolts. Pietro, he has super speed and quick thinking. I teamed up with them along with HYDRA and Ultron to take the Avengers down. Until we found out Ultron may of wanted to make the Avengers extinct, but in order to live in peace, he wanted extinction for the world. We teamed up with the Avengers to take them down. Pietro nearly died. But I saved him. Because I save people I love and care about. People who don't lie to me. He was there for those several months. I may of only known him for several months, but he knew more about me than you during those years. He was there for me. Unlike my own father who abandoned my mother when she told you she was pregnant with me. After the war, I had a mission, to trigger my memory. I went around the world sometimes to try and trigger it. I couldn't go home because I couldn't remember it. They kept asking me, if I remembered anything, they would sigh in relief if I said no. I knew something was up. We had a mission to bring in or kill gifted indivduals, a girl used her ice power on me. I nearly died, and when my source healed me. I remembered anything. I came to Earth to hurt my father and get rid of SHIELD and HYDRA. But somehow I got convinced to join the team. They didn't tell me because they were scared I was going to be the nightmare they created. And now, she is back" she explained and leant on the desk crossing her arms.
"Why did you do it? Why did you chose SHIELD over my pregnant mother?" she asked gently
"I was scared. I didn't know what I was saying or doing"
"Well, you knew what you were doing, so maybe you should of kept it in your pants and you wouldn't be dealing with me. But why were you scared?" she needed to understand
"I was scared I wasn't going to be there for you or your mother. I worked for an organisation which certain people wanted put down. They would go after agents or their families to bring it down. I didn't want them going after your mother or you. So I was even stupid to chose SHIELD, trying to protect your mother, but instead I broke her"
"And you created a ticking time bomb" she sighed and heard a loud noise. She pressed into her ear piece
"What is it?" she asked. She then glanced at her father and smirked
"Okay, make sure you let them in, open all doors. SHIELD is going to expose another secret" she said and unfroze her father and handcuffed him from the handcuffs in the drawer.
"What are you going to do?" he asked
"I am going to show the Avengers another SHIELD secret. You" she smiled and lead him out of the room.
After gliding through several hallways, loud voices could be heard. Stark and Rogers' voice.
"Where is Lexi?" A Eastern European accent spoke. Pietro. She managed to grab a pillow case from one of the bedrooms as they passed through the hallway. She stuffed it into Coulson's head.
"I am right here" she spoke. All heads turned. Pietro, Wanda, Tasha, Steve, Hill, Rhodes, Sam, Vision. All of them.
"Who have you got under there?" Steve asked. Lexi smirked and stood a few feet from them.
"Another SHIELD secret" she then removed the pillow case
"Remember Phil Coulson?" she smirked watching their expressions. Like they have seen a ghost...