21

She danced her fingers along his arm. A little wet, but packed with some muscle. His laps attached to her neck, plastering fairy kisses along her olive neck. The sheets wrapped around their bodies, with legs and arms sprawled on the bed. The balcony doors blocking the sun light, but small strands bursting through.
"I could get used to this" Lexi spoke softly to Pietro. Who was more interested in kissing her neck.
"Mmm, get used to what?" he pulled away, looking at her with his blue eyes. Lexi looked at him and smiled
"Morning sex" she said. Pietro smirked at her with his signature smirk. "Im kidding, but yeah that. I mean waking up next to you. Imagine this room is our room, in our house"
"Our house? You want to get a house together?" He asked in his accent.
"Maybe in a few years, I don't know. But yeah, maybe Wanda as well, unless things happen with Vision"
"Things with Vision?" he rose his eyebrow. Lexi rolled her eyes
"Are you blind? You may be a blur to me sometimes and others, but it is obvious. The way they look at each other. He rescued her during the war with Ultron, they have a connection. Like us" she placed her hand on his stubbly cheek. He looked down, like he was ashamed.
"I guess I just didn't see it" Lexi sighed at him and looked down
"You have been there for your sister for years, always protecting her. But then I came along. You have been distracted. Plus your sister has been going sometimes solo. Everyone does now and then. Maybe you should spend some quality time with your sister. Go out somewhere, take her shopping, do what siblings do, which I have no idea" she admitted.
"You have no brothers or sisters?"
"Not that I know of. I could have a sibling from my father's side, but I hardly talk to him now. And I am tired of secrets" she sighed burying her head into his neck, breathing softly. She sat up and grabbed her night gown wrapping it around her body. Walking to the balcony doors she opened it revealing the bright sun, and the village awake. Smells from the village and so many colours. She looked down noticing Wanda and Vision talking. She smiled at the two.
Arms wrapped around her body, resting his head on her shoulder.
"You are right. I could get used to this. Standing like this on our balcony of our home" She smiled at Pietro's words.
"Maybe one day. Either a suburban house, or a house on the farm or a house on the beach, or many in the city. Somewhere we can be normal, instead of people looking at us like we are, well, freaks" she sighed
"I think it is called being different" Pietro tried defending the other side of what they were. She sighed and tried to change the subject.
"Look, your sister and Vision. The way she smiles at him, the way he looks at her. That is a connection. Two complete strangers, but they have a connection like no other" Pietro looked at his sister smiling. He smiled to himself.
"If he hurts her, I will hurt him back" Lexi frowned and turned around facing him.
"You do realise who he is and what he can do. Pietro I believe in you, but Vision he is something different. Indestructible" Pietro nodded at her sighing
"I am going to take your advice, have some sibling time" he kissed her lips softly before walking into the room to get dressed for the start of the day.
Dressed and ready for the day, everyone was enjoying Pandora as a holiday. But Lexi had a small mission, a small mission that no one could know. After finding her mother in her bedroom, it was the start of the mission.
"Do you have the file?"
"Morning to you too Lexi" Crystal spoke brushing her long silky brown hair. Lexi sighed and looked down
"Sorry. Morning. But I need this, you know he has a short fuse. He is confused and I promised him information"
"I have it. Calm down alright" Crystal stood up from the stool from her vanity and opened a draw, pulling out a brown file, handing it to her daughter.
"Everything he needs to know is in there. Rogers. The whole war, HYDRA and SHIELD. He needs to know everything. There are files on the team as well. He needs to know everything, good and bad" Lexi nodded at her mother and smiled nodding
"Thank you. Can you take me to the location?"
"Sure. Call my name when you need to come home. And don't be too long. Remember Pietro"
"He is spending time with Wanda. And mum, Pietro is my life now. I am helping out a victim" she said and held onto her mother's hand. The room disappeared, revealing an alley way. The exact alley way she met him in.
"I am here" she said. A small cold cloud emerged into the air. He was here. Breathing. He emerged from the darkness and walked forward. His metal arm still shining even in the darkest of alley's.
"This file has everything you need. Some information you may already know and have, but this has everything. You, Rogers, the war you was in, the whole fight of SHIELD versus HYDRA, all information reguarding your death and reborn, also on me, Pietro, Wanda, everyone. There is a lot. I hope this helps you fill in gaps. I know what it is like to be lied to for a long time, but you have been lied to for years"
"Thank you Lexi" he spoke softly with his blue eyes.
"No problem Bucky, helping out a friend" she said and sighed "When are you going to speak to him?" she asked
"Not yet. I know he is trying to find me, but I am not ready. I want to know everything before I face my past again. I tried killing him because I believe he was my enemy, next time I see him, I would have had my memories back and he would be my friend again. If you tell him, I will disappear off the map" he spoke threatening, but she wasn't scared.
"Who would of thought, Captain America and the Winter Soldier, working side by side again. Shout if you need me, my mum will know. See you soon Bucky" she smiled at him and stood back.
"Take me back mum" she called out. The man with the metal arm disappeared as she stood in front of her mother.
"It's done. He isn't ready to see Steve yet"
"And what happens if someone finds out"
"Then we will have to free style. No doubt, Steve and Pietro would be pissed with me. Me keeping Steve's ex best friend from him and Pietro probably thinks I am sleeping with him. But if Pietro knows me, he knows I love him, not Bucky" she said.
The door was being knocked on which jumped Lexi's thought.
"Come in" her mother spoke. Steve was at the door.
"Sorry to disturb you, but we have a mission" he said. Lexi nodded at him and turned to her mother leaving the room.
They arrived in the courtyard, everyone stood there. She stood beside Wanda and Sam, as the King and Queen, as well as her mother walked towards them.
"Because of you, we are safe. We are forever in your debt. You need something, we will give it to you" Queen Titania spoke smiling.
"Thank you. You know I would always protect Pandora. It's my home"
"I know. Which is why, I wanted to tell you. If you wanted it. There is no hope for me and the King to have any children, nothing is happening. And we don't want magic intervening. When we go into the heavens, your mother has agreed to become Queen, which means, we would like you to become a Princess" Lexi looked at the Queen in disbelief.
"Me a princess? Are you kidding?" she asked laughing and then frowned "You are not kidding" she sighed "It would be something to think about. I will let you know soon" she said smiling. The Queen nodded. Lexi turned to her mother and smiled nodding in thanks. Pandora disappeared and turned into a helicarrier.
A man with a long black coat and an eye patch stood in front of them.
"Welcome back, sorry your trip was cut short, but we have a mission. A young girl with powers, called Carrie"...