Civil War chapters

Hi!

So I thought I should let you know I will be seeing Civil War on 29/4/16.

Which means Quicksilver's Flame will be back online, but please consider this:

1. In order for me to write the chapters, and sometimes word by word, I have to watch the movie online. Sometimes the version isn't very good, so it will take time.

2. I will have to wait until the movie has been uploaded online for me to write the chapters. So that could take a few days to a week.

3. There is a 5% chance I can write the beginning without re-watching the movie, but I like to get the quotes and actions right.

4. When I did Age of Ultron chapters in Quicksilver's Flame, it took me a whole day, so a lot of hours to complete it. Mainly because I only did the scenes with the twins and the Avengers, especially when I had to add in extra scenes and quotes. So the first few chapters will take a while, so please be patient.

5. Please expect Crystal the Inhuman and Ms Marvel to be included into some of the scenes, especially the airport scene. Yes Crystal and Pietro are supposed to be married, but Pietro is dead in the Avengers world, so far. Plus they are not making the Inhumans movie anymore. Avengers version of Pietro is way slightly different from Comic Book Pietro. So this is my fan-fiction  so it's my choices.

6. Thank you again for being very patient and for more votes. So as from 29/4/16, Quicksilver's Flame is back and running, but please be patient!

#TeamCap