I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-14)

Start from the beginning

But before I could make it to the car, the back door opened and.....

A lovely figure in calm blue stepped out.

She was about 16 or 17 and had the loveliest figure I have ever seen.

Her soft blonde hair caught in the wind and blew around her oval face.

She had high cheek bones and her sapphire blue were eyes filled with feeling that gave her a face character.

A slender figure, wrapped with a lovely blue skirt and a white blouse with a sweet-heart neck-line, the long silver earrings and graceful silver heels, just made her look more perfect.

A pang of jealousy, slashed through me, just looking at her.

Oh no, not for me, but my daughter.

Shellina, oh why couldn't you be like this?

She was always wearing atrocious boy clothes and looking not a bit like a girl.

Why couldn't my daughter, make me feel proud every time I look at her?

Why couldn't you be graceful and poised and lovely as she is?

Is asking you to behave like a girl too much?

With the feeling of sadness and regret, I asked, "Hello, how may I help you, this lovely afternoon?" with a smile that gave away nothing from inside.

"Er what?"

Ok not very gentle or polite.

Maybe only her looks were refined.

But I had heard that voice somewhere before.Only where?

And it was so familiar like Shel-

"Joe?!"I exclaimed as he got out of the car.

"Yes madam.I have delivered Ms.Rock safe and sound, just like I had promised."he said giving a tiny bow with his head.

Wait wha-"Shell!!!!!"

"Yeah mom.Chill.Its only me.And what was all that help crap?I mean I thought you were off your rocker for a second there."

Shell's POV

"Oh my God!Shell its you!!!Oh honey you look so lovely and like a-oh! like a girl!Oh darling I'm so proud of you and you look so beautiful, I want to cry!"she said throwing herself at me.

Okay......

Major weird.

I mean who else would I be?

My dad's client, we are expecting today?(**lol**)

Any way, I just hugged her back as she partly wept into my shoulder.

I'll worry about the designer blouse later.

After about 5 minutes of my mom's drama, we walked into the house to have tea.

I had less than 3 hours to get dressed for prom.

"Oh honey, I cant believe its you!You just look so lovely!"she said for the about umpteenth time, since I walked in.

"Yeah mom, its me.Whatever dream you had is over."

"No darling, I think it just began."

"And mine just ended."I mumbled into my cup.

"Now see, that's what spoils it all.That oh so pretty mouth of yours!Such a contrast from its looks."she said sternly.

"Oh come on mom.Loosen up!"