Day 40 continued

"Where is she?" I hiss, storming in Buckle's bus.

"Who?" one of the guys asked obliviously.

"Jackie."

"Jackie? Who's that?" he asks.

"I think he means that one innocent girl from our crew. We fired her cause she was never here." another one asked.

"Oh, Jackie Cooks? I thought she left? She went back to Canada?" another guy asked.

"Nah man, I saw her today. She was talking to that one Mexican dude."

"Then she told him she wanted to leave to Canada?"

"No man, why would she do that? She's not that stupid."

"She's not stupid at all." I growled at the five men - who over time I learned to be Andrew, Nathan, Lee, Brandon and Joey, though I didn't know who was who.

"Yeah, Andrew, shut the hell up." another one of the guys said.

"Fuck off." 'Andrew' replied.

"Come on, guys. Vic seems like he really likes this girl. I haven't seen her, dude. Sorry, man." the fifth and final one replied.

"Damn it, don't fucking lie to me!" I yell, about to throw a punch at him when my brother got in front of me.

"Vic, chill. He's telling the truth." Mike whispered. I nodded quickly and headed to the door. I look back to see Mike glare at the five boys, "If I find out you did something to her, you're all dead."

The five nodded vigorously, and I was stomping my way to OM&Ms bus.

"Vic!" Mike yelled after me, "How do you know it's Tino?"

"He's the only other Mexican on this tour." I murmur, walking in the direction of where Tino was, only to find them already gone.

"Shit!!" I yell, tearing at my phone that was in my pocket and called Tino.

After a few long and dreadful rings, he picked up with a sigh, "Hello?"

"Where is she?" I hissed quickly.

"Alright, don't get mad, but. . . She's in Canada." He said with a shaky voice, confirming one of my worse nightmares.

"What?!" I screamed, drawing the a attention of a few bystanders.

"Look man, she came here a few hours ago. We talked and talked and I thought it would be a bonus for OM&M if I told her about Jaime. I didn't think it would be a big deal but she started crying and cursing your name and how you knew all this time and didn't tell her. She got mad at Jaime and me and Alan and she just went in this cursing and crying rampage an-"

"What happened after that?" I asked in a low voice, trying not to cry.

"She's gone, Vic." Tino whispered.

Okay, fuck not trying to cry.

"What happened after that?" I repeated, getting choked up.

"She left. She said she was going back to Canada where she came from."

"Fuck you, Arteaga! I- dammit!" I yelled, hanging up and throwing my phone against a nearby bus.

"Vic!" I heard my brother yell. I turned to him fuming when he put two hands on my shoulders and held me in place. He sighed, "Try to be calm. . . Just tell me what happened."

At that moment, I didn't care if I started crying or not. My eyes watered up and I held my head in defeat.

"She's gone, Mike. She's gone. My Jax. . . is gone."

----
The End.

Jk.

On the bright side, there is only 10 chapters left.