Day 40

*Vic POV*

"Hey, Jackie. Do you want to come watch us today?" I offer, watching the beautiful black haired girl as she finished up her seventh waffle. That woman doesn't eat much, but when it comes to waffles, she can put down some food.

"Mm. . . Sure." She said, smiling brightly.

"Yay!" Tony chimes in.

"I've got to do something real quick though." she says. Part of me wanted to ask what it was, but I just said okay and we were on our way.

"Oh my god, it's Vic Fuentes!" some girl yelled as we went to our 4:30 signing. I smiled and signed her stuff. We did that for about about 2 hours and then we went to the selfie booth for another 2 hours.

"Alright, Trenton, New Jersey, I need you to jump right now!" I yelled into the mic as the breakdown for King For A Day came.

"Shit." I cursed when the song ended. Alright, so now to Canada. . . Jackie's home country. As I head off to see Jackie, I can't see her. Where is she? I sigh as I head up to the bus.

When I get there, I can't see her.

"Jackie?" I yell out, in which I get no answer in return.

"Jackie?" Tony yells out a second later.

"Jax?" I yell out once more.

"Relax, dude. She's probably with Mice." Mike yawns, heading to his bunk.

"I think her stuff is here. She wouldn't just leave it." I grumble.

I head to the bathroom, only to find her bathroom cosmetics. . . Not there.

I run quicker to her bunk and rip the curtain back, only to find her stuff. . . Gone.

"Guys, her stuff isn't here!!" I yell, a tad bit more panicked.

"She's probably at OM&Ms bus!" Mike yelled, a little more impatient now. I groan and take my phone out and text Kellin.

Vic: where is Jackie

Kellin: the last I saw her she was at your set. She was crying and I was about to ask her what's wrong but when she saw me she ran off

Vic: dude what the fuck?! Didn't you run after her?!

Kellin: I couldn't. . . Nick held me back.

Oh my god. That fucker! What did he do?! As I storm off of PTVs bus, someone starts to yell.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing? The bus leaves in an hour!" the bus driver yells.

"So?" I yell viciously, "We'll be back."

Part of me knew she was probably with Tino or someone, but another part of me had a bad feeling about this.

"Dude, but we leave in like an hour!"

"So?" I repeat, more vicious as I come up to him and pin him to the wall, despite his amused look as he hovered over me.

"Dude, you don't scare me. I'm so much taller than you. Just be back in 45." He smirked.

I was about to reply, but Mike cut me off, "Hey! You watch your mouth, son. I don't care if you're not scared of him or not. I'll make you scared of him. I'll squish you, you roly poly. You don't tell us what to do; we tell you what to do. I think you're forgetting who's boss. I can fire you and make sure you're banned from Warped. Now fuck off."

"O-okay. . ." He trailed off, and I groaned, stomping off the bus and into SWS's bus.

"Where is she??" I yelled as I saw the five arguing over some stupid chess game.

"What?" Nick asked.

For some odd reason, rage consumed me and I stormed over to where he was sitting and slung him against the wall, "I SAID: WHERE IS SHE?"

"Dude, that's your cousin. Like. . . blood relative." Gabe interjected.

"Oh, thanks bro. I didn't know that." I responded sourly, "Now, where's Jackie?"

"Dude, I don't know! The last time was yesterday!" Nick yelled at me.

"So nobody has seen her since yesterday?!" yelled some random guy.

"We saw her this morning." Jaime said from behind us. I guess him and Tony followed us too.

"I. . . I asked her to watch our show and Kellin said he saw her crying when she was watching our show. When she saw him she ran off. He said that when he tried to run after her, you held him back." I said in disgust, motioning to Nick.

"I thought she had figured us out!! I thought she might need some time, but I didn't realize she'd disappear!" He shrieked.

"Okay, okay. Hold on! Everyone calm down!" Justin suddenly yelled, standing up, "We need to trace back her steps. Did Jackie have any dates today? Who is Jackie closest to?"

"Me." I say, "And I already told you. I invited her, she apparently came but was crying, and left when she saw Kellin."

"Okay, so what time did you leave?"

"We left around 4:30. That was when I last saw her. We then went to a signing which lasted two hours, and then a selfie booth, which also lasted two hours. That brings us to 8:30.  We went on around 8:30 and ended around 9. That's when the gates closed."

"I saw her around 8:15. I remember cause Kate had just called me." Kellin says.

"So something must have happened between 4:30 and 8:15."

"She said she had something to do when we left." I state.

"Wait a minute. Who's still in BOTB?" Justin perks up.

"What does that have anything to do with j-"

"Just tell me!"

"Jaime, Tony, you, Jack and Tino."

"So maybe it was a date that made her cry?" Justin questioned.

"What do you mea-" I started, but I was cut off when it all started to make since, "Wait, did you see her today, Jack?"

"Nope." He said.

"Justin?"

"Nah."

"Hime?"

"Not until tomorrow."

". . . Tone?"

"Uh-uh." He says, shaking his head.

It all started to make since now. She had no contact with anyone outside of Warped. The only bands she pretty much knows is Buckle and the 6 of us bands. Since PVRIS, All Time Low, and Asking Alexandria aren't in it, she wouldn't have gone to them, and they know not to mess with her either.

So that means it either has to be Of Mice & Men, Pierce The Veil, Sleeping With Sirens it Buckle.

PTV and SWS both just admitted they had never asked Jackie once this entire day.

So that means it either had to be the five dip-wads of Buckle. . . or Tino.

Whoever it is, I hope they still have her.