Day 3

This is Kellin. ^^

Day 3

**Kellin's POV**

I was sitting in the lounge area when I started to think about Katelynne and how much I missed her and my child and my stepchildren. Then I started to think about Jackie and what they were doing to her. It was wrong. Ya know?

She needs a friend, someone who she can go to and talk. Everyone who dropped out yesterday didn't seem one bit intrigued by the idea of King. It's not like I didn't want it, because I kind of did. But no girl, no person deserves to have their heart broken by what is now 18 people.

As you already know, 8 dropped out: Sam, James, Cameron, Phil, Aaron, Tony, Vic and I.

With that being said, she needs a friend. But not just any friend. Two best friends who are willing to make her our best friend, even if we knew we'd probably never see her again after Warped. So I decided to text Vic individually.

Kellin: Meet me by Buckle's bus in 5.

Vic: y

Kellin: Just do it.

Vic: K.

And 5 minutes later, I was sitting in front of Buckle's bus, waiting for Vic.

Oh look. Here he comes.

"Hey." he greeted

Let us get straight into it....

"I'm here to talk about Jackie."

"What about her?" he asked.

"You know what her band's name is?"

"No. Why couldn't you text me that? Or better yet, text the group. I'm sure they know everything about her."

"She's not a part of the band. She's a part of the crew. The band's name is Buckle."

He was about to say something, and then he realized that we were by Buckle's bus. He tried to turn to walk away.

"Vic! I know it sucks but she needs a friend!"

"The guys'll kill us!!"

At the same time, our phones both buzzed. We looked down to see Battle Of The Bands.

Lynn: I'm hanging out with Jackie tonight.

I was about to respond, but a short, red haired man came up to us with a shirt that said Buckle on it. "Are you guys trying to get in to see Jackie?"

Vic looked at him questionably, "N-"

"Yes. We are." I smiled at the man. He nodded and turned to the door to unlock it.

Vic's eyes grew wide, "Wait... You can let us in without her permission??"

"I'm the guitarist," he spoke quickly and then smirked, "I can do whatever I want."

He had an ID and swiped it. The door unlocked and he swung it open. Vic's eyes were wider than ever.

"You're not even going to knock or ask us who we are? What if she is naked??"

"I know who you are. Everybody does. And it's not like there is anything to see," he laughed.

"Okay, okay. Thank you." Vic sighed, while hopping on. I nodded and walked on. He shut the door behind us, we walked into the lounge area and there she was. She was reading a book. She looked up from it and froze when she saw us two.

She blinked a few times and then said, "H-hi. If you're, uh, looking for Buckle then I, uh, I don't kn-know where they are. S-sorry."

She just looked to Vic and then looked back at me. It was silent for a moment until I decided to break the silence, "We're not here for Buckle."

"Who, who are you looking for?"

"You."

"Wh-what?"

"I'm Kellin. This here is Vic."

"I know." she smiled

"And you must be Jackie?"

"Yea... uh, you are both great singers." Jackie shyly stated.

"Thanks" we both said smiling.

"You, ah... Wanna sit down?"

"Yea" we both said sitting across from her.

I took a moment to look at her and her surroundings. She dresses moderate - a white tee on with purple pants and black toms. Her hair was black and it was pulled in a bun. She also must like reading books cause she had a few lying around here and there.

Vic broke the silence, "Do you ever go watch your band?"

"No. They're all kind of mean to me and they're never around. They're always at strip clubs or bars or something like that. I would, but they don't want me to."

"They don't want you to? Why?" Vic piped up.

"Dunno." she shrugged.

"Well you can come watch Pierce The Veil any time you want. Come to me about 30 minutes before the show and I'll sit you down at a nice spot. You can see everything."

"Same with us. You're always welcome to come watch Sleeping With Sirens." I joined in.

"I'd love to but the Buckle guys say I have to stay here and watch the bus."

Vic got serious, "What's going to happen to the bus? There are plenty of security guards here. Tell you what. SWS has already played today but Pierce The Veil is about to play in an hour. Come watch it."

"You should," I joined in "PTV's drummer, Mike, and their bassist, Jaime, are both dying to meet you!"

Vic glared at me.

Oops.

"Really?" she beamed.

"Come with us. Please?"

"I can't, I'm sorry. Buckles rules."

"They seem like dicks."

"Yea, they are."

"Well I've got to get going. Let's keep in touch?" Vic asked while standing up.

She nodded.

"I've got a feeling we'll be pretty good friends." I grinned.

"Have a good night you two!" she said as we were leaving.

"You too!" we said as we closed the door. We turned around just in time to see Lynn headed our way.

"Shit! I forgot about that, Kells!"

"Let's just head the other way, Vic. It'll be fine."

We ran quickly around the bus just in time. We heard the knock on the door. Then we also felt a buzz in both our pockets.

Austin: Did someone run it by Kevin

Nick: i did. he said whatever. he did not look like he cared

Austin: k... have fun lynn

Ben: but not too much fun ;) ben aa

Mike: i have her 2marra for lunch

Austin: i have her for dinner 2marra

Vic looked at me with a sad expression.  ".....And so it begins."