Day 19/20

Remember when I said that I'll be ready for anything? Well, I'm being put to the test, because once again, I'm standing here in front of a mirror, getting ready for my date with the one and only Lynn Gunn.

So yea, I know she did some pretty weird stuff, but Kellin practically begged me to go, despite the efforts of Jack, Justin, and Gabe trying to get me to not go. For some reason, Nick didn't say much. He just sat there shaking his head at everything that anybody said.

"Kellin, please don't make me go!" I whined.

"Yea, please don't make her go!!!!" Jack agreed. Gabe and Justin nodded quickly as well.

"Guys, stop it! She's going!" Kellin stressed.

"But what if she tries something on me like last time?!"

"She won't." Kellin assured, "And that's a promise."

****

*Kellin's POV*

Just then, someone knocked on our door.

"It's Lynn!" I cheered. I opened the door up, we said our goodbyes despite Jackie's death glares, and they were in their way. The moment I closed the door, everyone released a much needed breathe.

"Kellin I'm going to kill you." Justin huffed.

"Man, what the fuck?! Why did you persist on that?" Gabe yells, "She shouldn't of gone. If you persisted her not to, then Lynn could've dropped out!! But no, you had to be a stupid asshat and encourage her to go!! What if they do make up, huh? Then Lynn might have a chance!! Us four haven't even got a chance!"

"Calm down, Gabe." Nick muttered.

"No, I won't calm down!! Sleeping With Sirens was the top-dog band, but then PVRIS and PTV had to rise, no thanks to you, Kellin."

"Me? What the hell?"

"Yeah, you!"

"How me?"

"Uh, King For A Day?"

"What about it?!" I yelped.

"King For A Day by Pierce The Veil featuring Kellin Quinn!! We told you not do to that! I told you!! We knew that the fans were going to check PTV out!"

"Uhm, excuse you, but Caraphernelia was the song that made them known!!"

"Ex-fucking-actly!!! Fuck you and Jeremy!!!"

"Goddammit, what about PVRIS?!"

"UH, THE WORLD TOUR?!"

"Oh, you know what, Gabe, you need to stop. Right. Now. Just st-"

"Stop!!!!" A loud, stern male voice yelled. We turned to see Nick standing up, fists clenched, "Quit arguing. Nobody cares how they got popular. What matters is that they are."

"You know what?" I sighed, "You're right. There's nothing that I can do now."

••••

*Jackie POV*

"Where are you taking me?" I ask after a long dreadful silence.

"I'm taking you somewhere called a surprise." She smirked.

"Oh." I said. Though she had my hand in her hand, and we were walking off of the venue, I still felt scared.

"Lighten up; you'll be fine!" She encouraged, gripping my hand tighter. I didn't respond and a few minutes later, we came to a hill. She lied on the grass, and so I followed suit. When I did, I did not regret it.

Not bothering to look at the sky before, and kicking myself to do so, I was met with an array of purples and baby blues and oranges, dancing together in the blue sky.

"Oh my-" I started, but was unable to finish.

"Do you know where we are?" Lynn asked.

"T-Texas?" I answered, but it came out more like a question because I was so transfixed with the explosion of the soft pastels and bright neons as they collide together.

"You know what happens in Texas and Alaska?"

She didn't get a response. It's almost as if I was on a drug or some weird medication.

"In Alaska, the aurora borealis, or the northern lights, happen. And in Texas, the much less famous aurora australis, or southern lights, happen." She said quietly.

"How come nobody-"

"Yes!" She suddenly cheers loudly, looking at her phone.

"What?"

"The 49ers dropped out!"

"Huh?"

"What?"

"The 49ers dropped out of what?"

"The 49ers dropped the ball. Sorry, the notification just came up. Continue."

"Oh. Nice."

"Yep!" She cheered.

I really wanted to ask her if we we were just going to ignore the fact that she totally seduced me a few weeks back, but I didn't want to ruin the moment.

Because this moment, besides the awkward cheering about the 49ers, was absolutely perfect.

****

**Vic POV**

Lynn: Word of advice from the girl who's winning: don't use your phone when you're on a date with Jackie. She'll be on you quick. She was this close to catching me

Mhm. And she will be getting you soon enough. Because me and my genius mind just made the battle of the bands a little less painless for everyone. . . Including Jackie.

••••The Next Day (Day 20)••••

"Dude, were 1/3rd done with this Warped tour and you and the ATL guys haven't even made an appearance!!!" I said once I got in the All Time Low bus.

"We're going, we're going! Give the charmer boys some time!" Alex said.

"No. Somebody from ATL is going to hang out with her."

Jack looked around the bus before glaring at me and huffing out a "I guess we really don't have a choice, do we now, Mr. Supervisor?"

"Nope." I smirked.

"Fine. Then who is it?" Zack whined, "Which lucky ATL member gets to date Jackie McFuckface for the day?"

"Don't call her that." I demanded. They all four rolled their eyes and I smirked, looking to each one.

Looking at him, I smile and point to him, "You."

*Jackie POV*

"I don't know!" Kellin yelled at me.

"Well fucking figure it out!!" I yelled back. He's making me go on another one of these stupid dates again. I'm fucking tired of it.

"Jackie, I can't!! Vic told me to tell you an-"

"I don't give a flying crap what he told you!! I don't need you or Vic or J-"

"Uh, hello?" an uncertain voice asked. I immediately shut up and looked to see who the voice was.

Standing there, wearing some dark gray cargo shorts, black vans and a gray nirvana shirt, was one of the rather more handsome guys on Warped Tour.

"Say hello to your date." Kellin grumbled, storming off.

With my mouth wide open and my face probably beat red, I held out a shaky hand.

"H-hi, I'm J-Jackie."

His nonchalant smile turned into one of warmth and comfort, "Hi, I'm Rian Dawson."