Day 39

As I awoke in the sweet smell of Vic's bunk, the uneasy feelings started to come back. What could possibly go wrong? Why did I need that little tiny kiss from Vic yesterday to survive whatever may come my way? It felt as though when he kissed me on my forehead yesterday, there was a bitter trail left behind.

As I get up and head to the lounge, my thought momentarily trailed to the fact that maybe I'm overreacting, or that maybe I'm being paranoid, but those thoughts quickly were diminished as I walked out and saw Vic. . . and Kellin. . . with the most distraught faces ever.

They saw me and their faces contorted into one of pity as Kellin came up to me and surrounded me with a bone crushing hug.

"Hey sweetheart, I'm here if you need anything." he whispered sweetly.

"Vic, what's going on?" I ask, looking up to Vic.

"Nothing, hon." Kellin answered for him.

"Nick and Austin are waiting outside for you." Vic told me bitterly.

"O-Okay. . ." I trail off, walking to the door. I look back one last time and see Kellin give a reassuring smile and Vic look at me hesitantly, then I left.

"Hey, Jackie. So I want this to be as painless as possible, so let's get this over with. Me or him?" Austin asked, pointing from him to Nick.

"What?!" I ask incredulously.

"He wants you to chose between me and him." Nick responded.

"I know that, you dick!" I yelled, pushing Nick into the side of the bus, "You assholes! I thought you liked me! Austin, that almost-kiss a few nights ago?! Did you not feel anythi-"

"Jackie, c'mon! Don't make this harder than it has to be. You still have Tino, Jaime, Jack, Justin and Tony!" Austin said simply.

"You dick," I spat, "You felt nothing?"

"Why would I want to date you? You're a whore." He smirks. My jaw flies open and I try to slap him, but he walks off laughing.

I turn to Nick, steaming, "Am I really a who-"

"Jackie, listen. You're not a whore. But you are too young for me. I'm sorry." He interrupts.

"I'm too young? Then why would you pursue me in the first place?!" I yell and he just shrugs.

"You don't know? YOU DON'T KNOW?!" I ask incredulously. He just rolls his eyes.

"Jackie, calm down. You're making a bigger deal out of this than it has to be-"

"Fuck you, Nick." I spit, swinging the door open and storming in, listening to it slam shut as I walked in and sat on the couch, putting my head in my hands.

I felt two arms pull me into their chest, and I honestly didn't know who it was until I heard the soft, sweet voice whisper into my ear, "You're not mad at me, are you?"

"No, Kellin. It's not your fault."

"That Nick is such a dick." Vic finished from the other side of me as he rubbed my back.

"I'm sorry." Kellin whispered, hugging me tighter.

"It's not your fault." I repeated.

"Jackie, we want to stay with you. Just for today." Vic says. I nod and stand up.

"Alright, fine. But let's do something. I'm not going to sit here wallowing in self pity all day." I say smiling.

But that was a fake smile. Why?

Because something told me this wasn't over yet.

---
Yeah.

Alright I'm sorry for not updating. I'll double update tonight. . . just for you. :)