Day 33

"Jackie!" I yelled.

"The fuck do you want?" she grumbled.

"Uh, sorry. . . She's a bit mad at me. She'll come through, though." I apologized to Lynn, who looked more flustered than usual.

"Good, cause today's when I'm asking her." she whispered to me. My eyes widened as I pulled her farther into the bus.

"Lynn, we're only halfway through!"

"So?"

"So, what're you going to do if she says yes?"

"Simple: date her for 30 days and then drop her."

"That's. . . Horrible."

"Okay." she snorts, as we hear Jackie come in.

Well, I saved her from Austin, but I don't think I can save her from this one.

[Jackie]

"Lynn!" I exclaim, running past Vic and hugging her, which she hugs back.

"Ready to go?" she asks into my ear.

"What?"

"I'm taking you out today for about an hour or so while the boys are out." she says. She giggles looking at Vic, "That is. . . if it's okay with your 'boss'."

"I guess so." He shrugs.

"If you're just going to let me leave when you're gone, what am I doing here?"

"I stay here, too, you know." I hear Chris say.

"Oh." I giggle, knowing I'm getting paid to basically do nothing.

Free dates? Free food? Free music? Free merch? Extra pay? Fuck yeah.

"Alright, let's go." Lynn says, taking my hand and walking out the door.

****

"So. . . I have a confession to make." Lynn started.

"Okay. . .?" I say as I take in the beautiful scenery of the lake-front restaurant we were at.

"You know how I like both right?"

"Both?" I ask.

"Boys and girls." She says. My eyes snap up to hers, and I immediately see where this is going.

"Yeah."

"Jackie, the first date we had was quite interesting, but that's only because I didn't know how to act. And then I got cold feet, so I left. But then the second date came, and I really just wanted to kiss you, but I didn't know if you swing that way or not. So, please give me a chance. I don't know if you like girls or not, but Jackie, will you be my girlfriend?"

I stare at her face for a moment. She gave a genuinely honest question, but unfortunately, an honest question deserves an honest answer.

"Lynn, you're a really sweet girl and you deserve the best in life, you really do. You deserve a perfect girl, if that's what you end up with. But Lynn, I don't think I'm that perfect girl. I don't have feelings for you, and I honestly don't have feelings for any girl. I'm straight." I say quickly, trying to get it over with. Her face was blank but she nodded nonetheless, not speaking a word to me as she paid the bill and we walked back to PTVs bus. . . In complete and utter silence.

[Vic]

"Hey, how'd it go?" I cheer, but my smile disappeared when I saw the less-than-impressed look Jackie was giving me.

"Don't try and act like you're my friend." She hisses.

"Woah, what did I do?" I ask.

"Uh, I don't know, Vic. How about the fact that you got in the way of me almost kissing Austin? Oh, and getting a boyfriend?"

"It was spur of the moment! I didn't know what he was doing! Plus, don't you have a girlfriend now?"

"No! I turned her down."

"Why?"

"I don't like girls!"

"Why'd you lead her on then?!"

"I didn't, and if I did its probably because I didn't realize what was going on!"

"Jackie, I'm sorry. Austin will take you out some other time. And what about Justin and Tino? Didn't you like them?"

"Yeah, I guess. . ."

"So now do you understand why I did what I did?" I asked her.

". . .Yeah." She gave in.

"I just didn't want you to give up and Tino and Justin." I say, saving myself.

"Oh. . . Sorry." She murmurs and I shrug.

"Hey Jax, are you free tomorrow?" I heard Mike ask from behind me.

"Free as I'll ever be." she mumbles, throwing up her hands and walking to the back. I turn to Mike and he smirks at me.

"Tomorrow, I'm going to make a move. She can't say know to this." he smirks and walks past me.

I groan and sit on the couch.

Great, Mike. . . Just add onto the drama.

----
#TeamPVRIS forever

Not