Day 20

This is Rian. ^^

Short A/N: M'kay so before I start this chapter, I know what you're going to be thinking at the end of this chapter. 'Oh, the whole Tony thing is so cliche! It happens in every fan fiction!' Well, you're right. It's very cliche and it does happen in almost every fan fic where Tony is in it, but I saw my shot and took it. Don't give me crap about it because it fits right in so yeah.

Also make sure to keep using your hashtags!!!

*Rian POV*

I took her to a pizza place, which she loved. She kept on giving me the googly eyes, which was really creepy at best, but overall I guess she was nice. Trying to be as nice as I can, I kept on looking over my shoulder because I didn't want my girl, Cassadee, to show up.

Cassadee Pope was originally in Hey Monday, but wanted to pursue her own career, so she went on The Voice, and you know where it goes from there. We've been going together for a long time, and I wasn't about to ruin my date with Jackie so that I couldn't get the award, meaning I'm going to be as sweet as I could to her.

She really is nice, and I really, really want the title of king, however I really just want this to be over with so let's get straight to the point.

"So," I hinted as I walked her to PTV's bus, "Date two?"

"Th-this was a date?!" She asked, astonished.

"I guess so!" I laughed.

"Uh, yea, sure. I guess so." She laughed.

"Great." I sighed, "See you when I see you!"

She nodded, then went into the bus, leaving me to walk to ATL's bus like a boss.

*Jackie POV*

When I opened the door and walked on, Jaime looked at me with a funny face. I just shrugged it off, walking and plopping down next to Vic, who was on his phone.

"Oh, shit. Jackie, you scared me. Don't do that!" He fakes, clutching his heart.

"Pussy!!" We heard a voice tell from the bunks.

"Just because I'm 50 pounds lighter than you and a foot shorter than you doesn't mean I can't kick your ass!!"

"You want to test that theory?" The person laughed, assumably Mike.

"Whatever." Vic mumbled, and then turned to me, "Okay, who was it this time?"

"Rian. Rian Dawson." I smiled, and the smile he had on his face disappeared.

"Ri-Rian Dawson of All Time Low?!"

"What other Rian Dawson is there??" Tony asked, followed by a gigantic belch that was sure to be heard from the other side of the country.

"He just took you out as a friend, right? N-nothing more?" He asks, unsure.

"No, Vic, they're getting married this spring." Tony says sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

"Boy, somebody's being a little more talkative then usual." I mumbled.

"He's had a little bit too much to drink. He gets very sarcastic when he's tipsy, isn't that right, Tone?"

Tony, who was sprawled out on the couch in front of us, looked at Vic wide eyed. His face resembled confusion, and then it looks as if a lightbulb just went off in his head. Smiling brightly, in one swift moment, he jumped up on the couch, stomping his foot like a magician, and yelling, "Tada!!!"

"Yea, actually, he mentioned something about me being his girlfriend or something. Why?" I asked, completely ignoring Tony who was pouting at us for not paying attention to him.

"You know he's got a girlfriend, right?" Vic asked frantically.

"So he's basically a cheater." Tony huffed.

"And a fuck boy!" Jaime yelled.

"And a scumbag." Mike added.

"And I wouldn't invest any time in him." Vic sighed, patting my back.

"B-but I thought you were the one who put us together?"

"I heard that he was supposed to drop you off at a blind date!" He defended.

"What the heck? No! I'm not doing a blind date!"

"Okay, whoa!" He yells, putting up his hands, "It wasn't my idea! He's the one who sugge-"

He was cut out of my earshot when Tony tripped over his own feet, and his face went straight into my lap. He fell to the ground, but looked up at me and smiled childishly nonetheless, "Hehe. . . You're cute."

I blushed, mumbling a thanks. He stood up and ran out the door and Mike suddenly was following suit, "He's not tipsy; he's just plain drunk."

"What's so bad about him being drunk?" I mumbled bitterly, pissed that Rian would fuck with me like that.

"Nothing, but Tony likes to climb on dangerous stuff."

"Like the top of the tour bus. He's on it again!!" Mike yelled through the suddenly open door.

"Shit!" yelled Jaime, running off, followed by Vic and then me. We ran off and found Mike, Rian and the rest of ATL looking up to the roof. I looked up to the roof, and sure enough, Tony was up there dancing.

**Vic POV**

"Tone, get down!!" Mike urged.

"No!! Not until you admit that Perrentes is real!" He yelled, and Mike groaned.

"Perrentes is not real!"

"Fine, Perrciado is!!"

"No, I'm not with you." Jaime yelled. Tony scowled, and then looked at me smirking.

"Fine, if Perrentes is not real and Perrciado is not real, then. . ." he trailed off.

"No." I groaned.

"VICTONY!!!!!" He yelled louder, jumping off of our 7 foot tour bus.

"TONY!!" yelled a few people, but it was too late. He plummeted to the ground, landing on his arm and letting out a cry.

Immediately, more people gathered around, crowding around him.

"Oh my god, is he okay?!" a familiar Australian accent yelled.

I turned around, and there in front of me was Jenna McDougall along with Whakaio Taahi.

"Uh, I'm not sure. . ." I trailed off, running to Tony's rescue. I know I'm awkward with her, but that's only because when she was touring with us, she hit on me like crazy, and let's just say my girlfriend at that time and the girlfriends afterwards did not like that, and the fact that they didn't like it just provoked Jenna even more.

When I got to Tony, Mike, Jaime and Jackie were standing there wide eyed.

And of course, the blond Aussie just had to walk by me, and 'accidentally' knock Jackie down.