Day 60: Part 4

"Cameron, James, Sam, Phil, and Aaron, come here." she sighs. Though it was a reluctant decision, the five slowly made their way up to her. She sighed, "There was eight to drop out in the first place, and you five were the only ones to leave me alone. However, you guys never once told me about the battle. Why?"

"We were all either being threatened or we just didn't want to be threatened." Sam responded quietly after a few seconds.

"I guess you guys have a excuse." she murmurs, "I guess I'm disappointed. I have no real reason to be mad at you five or Chris since you were being threatened. And I know you guys were. I read the texts."

"H-how?" Jack Fowler asked.

"Vic's girlfriend." She says.

Jenna. That fucking girl.

"She's not my girlfrien-"

"Fuck you, Vic. I'm mad at you the most. Stick a cork up your mouth, fucker."

Vic hung his head low and walked behind Mike. It was honestly kind of sad to see how the one person he kind of fell for was the one person who hated him.

"Anyways, you five can leave." She huffs, shooing them away with her hands, making James, Cameron, Sam, Aaron, and Phil scurry off.

"Alan, come here." she sighs. Alan fearfully made his way to her. She just stared at him, and as made his way up to her, she threw her arm around his shoulder. "This kid. . . this kid is the one I'm least mad at. I mean, not only did he not join - Well he did but he didn't do it voluntarily - but he also took a risk and dropped out anyways. I heard from Jenna that you also took a beating from big bad boy Austin, huh?"

Alan had no choice but to nod.

"Alright. Well, run along so I can deal with these other bitch ass hoes." she said and Alan walked off.

She followed his trail with her eyes and after awhile she looked back at us.

"Shall we start the next elimination round?" she smirked. After nobody responded, she sighed, "It's better for you to get it over with. I want you all to know that I want to brutally kill every single one of you on the spot right now."

We all stared at one another in guilt. Because the reality was, we all deserved to be brutally killed.

"I'm not going to yell, scream or cry at you fuckers anymore. You guys have enjoyed seeing me suffer for the past few weeks, and instead of giving you what you want to see, which is me crying, I'm not going to. All I'm going to do is tell you how it is: you are all hellions. You are all low life scums, and I hate all of you with all of my fucking life. All your life, you all have been hurt, broken, cut down, depressed, addicted, or numb. Am I correct?" she spat. We all nodded.

"PVRIS, come here." she muttered, and Lynn, Alex, and Brian practically ran to her. "Brian and Alex, I understand you were also forced to join by Lynn."

"Yes, okay? Yes, Jackie, Lynn fucking forced them to join! We understand that you don't like us anymore. So just shut up about it!" we heard Austin sigh.

Jackie was obviously taken aback, but didn't hesitate to walk right up to him and slap the hell out of him, resulting in him pushing her off and on to the ground, running off and rambling about how he was glad he quit.

"Cunt." Jackie muttered, going to Ben, pulling him to Lynn. "You two used sex as your approach-"

"Yup." Ben huffed. She hit Ben on the side of his head.

"You two get out of my sight. I don't ever want to see you two again." she hissed. They ran off, leaving Pierce The Veil, Sleeping With Sirens, and Tino from Of Mice & Men. She sighed once more, "You know, Tino and Justin, I really liked you both. It was a really hard decision to choose between you all. I wondered why I had to make a choice by today. . . but I know now, obviously."

"Who'd you chose?" Tino wondered aloud, much to everyone's decision. I was baffled that he would ask such a question.

"Well, Tino, I was contemplating between you and Justin very hard. But apparently the night after I left, Jenna went to Vic and asked him to make it public knowledge that they were apparently fuck buddies. He said no. Jenna told him if he didn't do it, he would regret it. S-"

"Let me guess." Tino interrupts, "When Vic refused, Jenna found out about BOTB from Buckle, who found it out from Ben. So she told you and here you are."

Jackie hesitantly nods, "And here I am."

---
This story has only five chapters left but it's taking forever to update so don't be surprised if you see a double update soon enough...